PART 4

LOVE BEGINS WITH MISTAKES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers. I'm so sorry for making you guys wait for too long but please read this story from beginning because I re-write  this story for the better plot and more interaction between the characters. I can just continued the old story but I took my time to rewrite back because I want the best for this story. Sorry if I have disappointed you guys but thanks also for patiently waiting for this story. Till we meet again for the next update:)

AOM was back on the track, so she had little room to think about her personal problem because currently she was busy working on the group project. The group had four members including her, and Ram who was the only guy in the group had been appointed as the group leader. 

     “Aom, what about the scripts for the interview?” Ram asked while flipping through the documents that Naiyana just handed to him. She had extracted all the important information from the internet about one of the sensational murder cases that they were going to cover for this project.

     “I’m still working on it,” she replied with eyes fixed on the screen laptop and her delicate fingers expertly pressed the keypads without making so many typos. She worked on the scripts for Madam Naina’s case. Madam Naina was a schizophrenic patient who had murdered two of her four children when her husband who worked as navy was on duty.

     The maids managed to escape with other two children, and they immediately reported to the police. When the police arrived at the location, they found her was crying in front of her dead children while claiming that someone took control her body and killed her children.

     “Ratree, have you confirmed with police department and hospital staffs when we can go there to interview them?”

     “Yes, we can go there during weekends,” she updated Ram about the appointment with police officers and staffs of mental hospital.

     “Good. Now I’ll update my part. I have gathered the address of the family members and the witnesses for our cases, and most of them agreed to share the information with us. So we can start to record our documentary probably the day after tomorrow,” Ram said with excited tone.

     All of them believed that they would score the highest mark for the final project because their supervisor was impressed with the proposal they had present to him around two weeks before they started working on the individual assignment.

     “I feel so good because the progression of our project is pretty smooth,” Ratree said in exhilaration while stretching out her arms before she playfully nudged Aom’s shoulder. Aom exclaimed in annoyance because Ratree disturbed her work, and she cutely apologized by hugging Aom from behind.

     “Oh my God, look at this,” Naiyana suddenly startled them with her high-pitched screaming, and they immediately went to her table. All of them suddenly became excited because the result for the final individual project had come out and twenty best journals had been posted on the official university page.

     “Wow, our journals got selected. Let’s see who is got the first place,” Naiyana then clicked on another link, and three of them seemed not very surprised after saw Aom’s name at the first place.

     “As expected, our genius is at the first place,” she stated before checked on their respective names.

     “O.M.G! Ratree on 5th place, Naiyana 9th, and I got number 10. Wow, we are all in top 10! That’s pretty cool,” Ram slapped his face to ensure that he was not dreaming. Naiyana clicked on Aom’s journal to read it. The way she delivered the story and shared her experience in relaxing mood yet very details in the historical part of NPS City Mall was almost perfect.

     “Wow, is this Mr. Golf, the NPS General Manager? Wow, he is young and handsome,” Naiyana giggled in her seat, but she was just saying the truth. While they were reading her work, Aom stayed quietly behind them. She then glanced at her bare fingers. Somehow she felt guilty that she hid her marriage from her close friends especially Ratree.

     Just like Utt, Ratree was also her best friend, but she did not have the courage to tell her friend that she had married to Nitipaisalkul family because their youngest son had slept with her out his consciousness. Aom thought it was the best thing to hide this matter for now. She would tell them about her marriage when the right time comes.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

MIKE had moved into his apartment yesterday. He had done unpacking his luggage and cleaned his room this morning. Mike entered his quiet apartment as he just returned from dinner with his old friends, Tommy and Ken. He went to kitchen and opened the fridge to get the water.

     He had been in San Francisco for a week now, and Pinky would be here the day after tomorrow. Mike then went to living room and jumped onto sofa after he turned the television on. There was no any interesting TV show that caught his attention as he flipped through the channels. At the end he decided to turn on the laptop.     

     He browsed the internet, checking the emails and killing his free time by having video call with Pinky. He seemed forgot all his problems everything he talked to her. Just like him, she was coming from rich family. However she was not spoiled princess who spent her parents’ money for nothing.

      She was an ambitious woman with strong and charming personality, but she knew when to become a baby and spoiled little girl when she was with him. They ended the call when Mike noticed that Pinky was trying to stay awake despite being so sleepy, and she said they would talk again tomorrow.

      Mike glanced at the wall clock, and it was already past midnight, but sleep had not come to him yet. So he decided to check the homepage of NPS City Mall for the updates. Mike frowned after checking the new update because he saw the picture of Golf and Mr. Chakrii posed like they were shooting for cover magazine.

      Mr. Chakrii sat with crossed leg on single sofa while Golf placed his on the arm of the sofa. Did they request any magazine publisher to cover the story for NPS City Mall? Mike doubted because they looked so relax, and there was no printed name of magazine on the cover photo.

     He clicked the link of NPS City Mall: The Untold Stories to read, but he was taken aback for a moment after reading the name of the writer. So this was Aom’s final assignment that his family had mentioned to him last time which she worked on it when he was still on his vacation.

      The management team put the brief personal information about the writer on the third page. It stated that Aom was final year student in University of Bangkok who had excellent academic achievements, and she got the highest score for her final assignment project. No wonder the management decided to upload Aom’s work on NPS City Mall’s homepage.    

   ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

GOLF held Susan’s hand as they entered police station. Around one hour ago, Golf received the call from Inspector Panit who asked him to be present at the police station as soon as possible because they just arrested two suspects that involved in their case. They greeted Inspector Panit before he brought them to see the suspects’ faces.

     “Do you know them?” Inspector Panit when he saw both Susan and Golf frowned while looking at the suspects. Susan shook her head when Golf asked her if she knew any of them.

     “We never see them before,” Golf answered him. Both of them did not know these people, but why they wanted to ruin his marriage with Susan?

     “Who are you and what was your motive to kidnap me?”

     “They won’t answer you,” Inspector Panit interrupted, but he reassured Golf that they had the way to make them talk later.

     “We actually just arrested another suspect. He probably was the one who plotted the scene, so you guys might recognize him,” as soon as Inspector Panit finished his sentence, they heard loud screaming coming from outside the room.

     “Hey, let go of me!” two police officers brought another suspect inside the room, and this time both Susan and Golf recognized the suspect. The suspect was not someone that they barely knew or briefly encountered on the street, but he was someone that had become history in their lives.

     “Wow, what a nice surprise we have here. I’m really hoping to see you guys in person very soon, and now we meet again,” the tall man with brown eyes and a pair of green eyes greeted them s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter