PROLOGUE

LOVE BEGINS WITH MISTAKES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bangkok, Thailand (Jan 11, 2014)

 

AOM knew that love at the first sight does exist but she never experienced it until she gave birth to a baby boy two hours ago. She had always loved the baby that she had carried in her womb for 9 months and 10 days but the moment her eyes fell on her son, the love just hit her very hard.

     She instantly fell in love with him even more and right now she could not stop staring at her son who had fallen asleep in her arms soon after she finished feeding him. Her pale lips curled a small smile when his small fingers wrapped around her index finger while he was sleeping.

     “He is so adorable,” said her mother, Mrs. Manee as she gently touched Aom’s shoulder. Mrs. Manee had been with her throughout the delivery process, and Aom just realized how great a mother’s love for her children could be when a mother was willing to go through such a painful delivery process.

     “Mom, thanks for giving birth to me,” she looked at Mrs. Manee with tearful eyes. She suddenly became emotional because she had not been a good daughter for her parents. Mrs. Manee quickly cupped her face and brushed the tears away with her fingers.

     “You are the best thing that had ever happened in my life. I just can’t believe that my baby has grown up. She even has her own family now,” Mrs. Manee said as her gaze shifted to her first grandson. Aom smiled before she looked again at her son.

     “I never imagine that I’ll have a son at 24, but I never regret to have him because he is the best thing that ever happened in my life. I promise that I will love him with my whole heart until he doesn’t feel the absence of his father,” her voice cracked as she imagined her son’s future because he would grow up with his father by the side.

     “Aom, don’t say like that. You still have me, Papa, and Uncle Som. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter