PART 2

LOVE BEGINS WITH MISTAKES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT was confirmed by the video from surveillance camera at basement parking that Aom had been kidnapped by two masked men, and they ran away with her car. After Utt found Aom’s purse under his car, he quickly ran to security office and asked the staffs to check the video between two p.m. until the time he went down to parking area.

     Now they had reported this case to police, and they were searching for Aom now. She had been missing almost six hours, and Utt did not know where else he could find her. Right now they were praying that nothing bad would happen to Aom, and the police would tell them the good news soon.

     Utt looked at Aom’s mother, Mrs. Manee who was still crying and Mr. Somboon had to be optimistic in order to comfort his wife even though he was deadly worried about his missing daughter. Until now both Mr. Somboon and Mrs. Manee had not received any call from the kidnapper, and this case would be the news if police still could not find her within 24 hours.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

AOM grunted in pain as soon she awoke from her sleep. Her hand flew to her head, and she massaged it to ease the headache with eyes were still closed. She tried to sat upright but the soreness at all part of her body had restrained her movement. What had happened to her?

     She tried to move her legs, but it inflicted uncomfortable pain on her crotch and made her eyes stung with tears. Her gaze then roamed across the dim room, and she realized few seconds later that she was inside someone else room. Where she could be right now?

     Aom almost screamed out but her voice seemed stuck in after she noticed a man was sleeping next to her. The thing that freaked her out the most was when she found that both of them were underneath the comforter. Could it be..Aom quickly dismissed that horrifying thought but at the same time, she had to confirm that nothing bad had happened to her.

     Her trembling hand went down to her crotch and when she took out her hand to take a look, she quickly covered to stop her from making too much noise. There was the blood stain on her palm, and she did not fool enough to convince herself that she was still a . She had been !

     Aom tried hard to swallow her sobbing because she afraid that the guy beside her might wake up and her again. So she carefully left the bed, but her legs were too weak to support her weight at that time. So she had to drag her body on her hip across the floor to get her clothes.

     While trying to dress up quietly, Aom suddenly heard the small noise coming from outside the room. Panic started to get on her as she worried they might be that man’s accomplices, so she quickly hid beside the bed. She clenched her lips to suppress her sobbing while she horrifyingly observed at the doorway. 

     “Wait! Don’t switch on the light. Just stay here and let me check first,” Aom heard a lady’s voice was giving the command and followed the man’s voice that telling the lady to be quick. Then the lady started to show herself, and that lady did not consume too much time to notice Aom when she approached the bed.

     “Hey, don’t worry. I’m here to help you,” that lady approached her. Aom frowned after she saw that lady’s face, but then she started to cry after she realized that she was safe now. Susan grabbed the towel to cover Aom before she hugged that petite lady and reassured her that she was safe now.

     The problem had gone beyond their prediction because something definitely had happened between Aom and Mike. Susan looked at the scattered clothes on the floor and after checking that Mike had been covered appropriately, only then she told Golf to come in.

     “Is everything okay the…,” Golf lost his word when his sight fell onto Mike who was sprawling on his stomach on the bed. Someone please slapped him and told him that his brother did not do anything bad to Aom. He hoped that Mike was just sleeping under the comforter, and he was too tired to have with any woman.

     So nothing happened between them, but Golf knew that he had to face the truth that something did happen by judging how terribly Aom was crying right now. Golf went to Mike and trying to wake him up by gently patting his cheek, but he did not make a move. He wondered how much drug they had given to Mike until he fell into the deep sleep.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

UTT as well as Aom’s parents hurriedly headed to room 2009 after they finally got the call from Aom around twenty minutes ago, saying that she was in Shibuna Hotel with Golf and his wife. Utt impatiently knocked the door and few seconds later, Golf opened it and he barged inside followed by Mr. Somboon and Mrs. Manee.

     “Aom!”

     “Ma!” Susan moved away to give the space to Mrs. Manee, and Aom quickly started sobbing on Mrs. Manee’s shoulder after she hugged her mother. Both Utt and Mr. Somboon surprised to see a man was lying unconsciously on the bed and without anyone telling them the real story, they could guess the reason Aom was crying like the world would end tomorrow.

     “Could it be..,” Mr. Somboon was not able to finish his word as he looked at Golf’s face as if he was telling everyone that the thing that they afraid the most had happened. Both Utt and Golf quickly held Mr. Samboon when he was slightly wobbled because the effect of his headache.

     “My parents will arrive in any seconds but before that I’ll explain to you guys what exactly had happened between Aom and my younger brother,” Golf looked at his wife as the cue for her to explain everything from the beginning. It started last week when she started to receive the pictures of Aom and Golf from unknown sender who tried to frame up her husband.

     Actually those pictures were taken when Aom was still doing her assignment about NPS City Mall, and Golf was only there to help and get updated about her works. She ignored the sender until that person sent her another picture of Golf and Aom’s cars.

     “I think the perpetrator had mistaken my brother as me because he was driving my car today. I don’t know how Mike will react after he get up and find out about this,” Golf glanced at Mike, and surely he would freak out after realizing that he just slept with a lady tonight. Soon after he had finished explaining to them, Mr. Chakrii and Mrs. Hathai arrived at the hotel room.

     “Where is Mike?” Mrs. Hathai asked worriedly, and Golf answered by shifting his gaze to the bed. She immediately went to check on him and just liked what Golf had told her on the phone, Mike remained unconscious. Meanwhile Aom just sobbed quietly beside Mrs. Manee as she stared at Mike from her seat.

     What a small world! She just encountered with him this morning and within less than 24 hours, their worlds had turned upside down because of this unwanted incident. He had been mistaken as Golf while the perpetrator used her to frame up Golf in order to ruin his marriage with Susan.

     “Mike, wake up,” Mrs. Hathai gave a try by patting his cheek and this time he was giving the response. Golf and Susan quickly went to Mike while Mr. Chakrii stayed with Utt and Mr. Somboon as they were discussing something right now. Mike rubbed his eyes before they opened slowly. He looked confuse and little lost when he saw his family were looking at him with worried face. 

 ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦     

IT was hard to believe and accept the fact that he was kidnapped and had slept with a woman named Aom. The last thing he could recall before the incident was he felt so sleepy after having two glasses of beer, and someone who he had thought was Golf approached him before he was unconscious.

     So he had no memory at all of what happened after that until he regained his conscious. What if it was someone else who had slept with her, and they put her beside him later to frame up him? That could happen because she had been missing liked four hours before they kidnapped him. Currently they were in police station to give the statement, and they told everything except the unwanted incident between Aom and Mike.

     Mr. Somboon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter