[007]

You Are Dead Woo Nayeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hey wake up.”

My brows furrowed as I felt continuous poke on my cheek. “Stop it. I’ll kick you.” I mumbled without opening my eyes.

“You can’t kick me, you’re tied up.”

Tied…up?

My eyes instantly shot wide open when I felt something tied tightly around my hands and my feet. I was tied on a chair and I can barely move because of it.

“Where am I?!” I exclaimed when I realized I was being held captive. “Why did you take me?!”

He signaled me to keep quiet by putting his index finger on his lips, shushing me. “Calm down. Our Zelo just wanted to talk to you.”

“Talk?! Then why do you have to tie me up?!” And who is Zelo?

“Why are you so loud?!” I got startled by the loud voice and then suddenly, skater boy and some more of his friends appeared from a dark corner.

“Let me go!” I protested and started struggling although I know I will only make myself look like a total idiot.

“No.” The skater boy replied sternly, with his glare cold as ice.

I gulped. Are they going to torture me?! Are they going to kill me slowly?!

“Please don’t kill me!” I begged. “I swear I was gonna pay you!”

As soon as he came closer, he stood and stared at me. I had to raise my head up because he was goddamn tall.

“Give me another chance to liiiive. Pleeeeaaase.” I drawled and started tearing up. And in the next quick seconds, I am already crying. Trust me. I’m never going to cry unless it’s something serious. And this is a freaking serious matter!

The other guys started to laugh.

“Jello-ah, why don’t you give the poor lady, another chance to live?” The Wonbin-alike guy chortled.

 “I’ll pay you! If you want it now, I’ll give it to you then! Just don’t kill me!” I pleaded still ugly crying.

“. Why the , are you crying?!” The skater boy exclaimed and looked at me as if he was disgusted of what I look right now.

“Because you’ll kill me!” This is like the most embarrassing and most terrific moment of my life. I was sobbing like a kid and right now, I don’t care. I still wanted to live in this beautiful yet cruel world.

“! Calm her down!” He shouted and turned around. “Hyung! Calm her down!”

The Wonbin-alike guy was laughing and came to pat my back. “Hey, don’t cry. Our Zelo doesn’t like seeing girls cry.” He said as he continuously pat my back. I don’t know if he said that just to calm me down or he was really saying the truth. But oh well, the skater boy’s name is Zelo?

“Please don’t kill me!” I continued to beg even though my face was so wet with tears.

“Hahaha! What have you done Zelo!” Another slant-eyed guy says while laughing his out.

There are like four of them laughing while Zelo – the skater boy has his back turned and another guy was just smiling quietly at the side.

“Don’t kill me!” I screamed and suddenly, a handkerchief was being rubbed on my face, wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter