[005]

You Are Dead Woo Nayeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


I was walking alone in this dark street. And I still don’t have a freaking clue on where I am. I wanted to walk back to the apartment but I’m already far away from there.

I’m having a bad feeling about this.

Shaking, I searched for my phone in my bag and dialed Woori’s number. The ringing went on for about 5 seconds until she answered.

[Nayeon!]

“Woori! God I’m lost.”

[I’m glad you called! Ms. Lee has been calling and asking me if I know where you are. And I couldn’t contact you a while ag-adasf]

Freaking choppy signal. “Hold on Woori! Don’t hang up! I’m lost I don’t know where I am!”

I almost collapsed on the ground when the call dropped due to the extreme choppiness. I tried calling her again but the signal was too low. Gawd!

“Hey there, girl”

I shuddered when someone spoke and suddenly, a group of guys are heading towards me. No way. Oh my God I’m dead.

“Woah. It’s the first time I’ve seen a beautiful lady lurking around this place at this time.” Another one said. They are freaking four and I’m only one.

My heart was beating rapidly. It was almost possible for it to get out of my rib cage.

“Do you want to come with us? Hmm?”

“We’ll be gentle on you, don’t worry.” The other one said and they laughed.

I am wishing something right now that I shouldn’t be wishing. I know I’ll regret it as soon as this thing is over but, I wish Sehun was here. So someone would beat these guys up while I escape.

I felt chills run down my spine when they stopped laughing and looked at me with malice. As if they’re already stripping me in their minds.

“So, would you come with us?”

I took a step back and answered a stern, “no.”

“Why not? We will not hurt you. We can even make you feel good.” He snickered.

I wanted to puke at the wile words they’ve been saying.

The other one stood closer to me and was about to touch my arms when I quickly yanked his filthy hands away. There is no way I’m just going to let ‘any’ guy touch me.

He looked surprised at my action, but still managed to smirk. “You’re being hard to get huh?”

Someone please save me right now.

“Hyung, I’m hungry.”

 “Me either, but look over there.”

I quickly snapped my head as voices of other guys echoed through this forlorn-like street, in which the only source of light is a lamp post glowing faintly.

One of the ert guys hissed as he saw three other guys paced towards us.

“Look who we got here V.” The dark haired guy says as soon as they came close and I don’t know if he has a plan to save me or he’s one of the ert guys.

The orange haired guy with him chortled. “It is not good to pick on innocent girls y’know?”

The presumptuous guy who had the audacity to touch me turned around, facing the group of the guys who had just arrived.

He snorted. “ off man.”

“You’re the one who should off.”  Orange-haired guy said in a serious tone. His voice was insanely deep.

“This er.” The ert mumbled and started to ball up his fist.

“Ahh..I feel like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter