[006]

You Are Dead Woo Nayeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“I was so worried about you, why didn’t you try to call me again?” Woori sputtered.

“Why didn’t you call me?” Soyeon wailed.

“Yesterday was so tiring I don’t even wanna talk about it.” I replied while massaging my head. Goddamn headache. I didn’t get enough sleep.

I was just about to lay my head on my desk when, suddenly, my other classmates huddled right in front of me like curious by-standers.

“Nayeon, is that guy from Daejin your boyfriend?”

 AS IF.

“Gosh, he’s handsome. And one of his friends sent me a flying kiss. That was so romantic.”

He obviously sent it to everyone. Omygod, stupid detected.

“You’re so lucky. How and where did you meet him?”

“I would like to hear the story!” One squealed and I seriously want to punch her in the face at that very moment.

“Did he give you flowers?”

“Are you guys not done yet with the stupid questions?” Woori interjected to finally end this idiocy. I heaved a relief sigh.

The ‘curious girls’ seem to be taken aback and quietly went back to their seats but obviously giving Woori the hostile look.

The first period has started and I was so not in the mood to even pay attention to it as the scenarios yesterday kept playing in my head. And the fact that I went home at 7:30 PM was just extremely devastating.

I was planning to sleep on the first period when suddenly, the speaker for announcements . “Calling Ms. Woo Nayeon’s attention. Please kindly head to the principal’s office now.”

Everyone’s head snapped at my direction. God how I hate that kind of attention. “Ms. Woo Nayeon?” The teacher in front called out. “Please head to principal’s office now. I don’t want my class to be disturbed.”

I unwillingly stood up from my seat and headed to the principal’s office. What could be the reason?

“Good morning Mrs. Lee.” I greeted and closed the door behind me.

“Good morning, have a seat,” she ordered and I sat obediently. “Would you mind explaining me these pictures taken yesterday by some of the students?” She continued and placed three pictures on her table, in which all of those pictures were me, being dragged by Sehun.

Who took those pictures?!

I coughed nervously. “Uhh…how do I begin.” I muttered. Will I be punished because of those pictures?! Will they deduct some points from my grades?! That surely can’t be.

“Answer me truthfully Ms. Woo,” she started and leaned in like some kind of inspector. “Is that guy in the picture holding you, your boyfriend?”

I reluctantly shook my head and answered a crooked, “no.” How do I even explain things?!

“Are you sure?” She reassured and I stayed still, thinking of ‘things.’ “Then what is the reason behind these pictures?” She questioned again, each word fully emphasized.

I am definitely not ready with all the questions Mrs. Lee are throwing me. And I wanted to end this now, as soon as possible. I wouldn’t want her to know the real reason behind it – having a debt of 10,000 won because I wasn’t looking at the direction.

I cleared my throat. “Actually, it’s a yes.” Please forgive me from this white lie. “That guy in the picture holding me is my boyfriend.” Please let this lie do me a good favor – like more popularity points.

“Do your parents know about him?”

I took a deep reluctant breath. “Not yet.”


***

“Why were you called to the principal’s office?” Woori asked when the first and second period ended.

It was lunch.

“Because of the Sehun happening yesterday?” I answered and brought out my tuna sandwich.

“I’m really curious you know. I’m going to bother you for the rest of your life if you don’t tell me.” Soyeon from the other side said.

“Whatever, let me tell you something. Do you remember Kai? He is a gentleman, while Sehun is nothing but pure devil in human form.”  I said as I took a bite from my sandwich.

“What did they do to you?”

“Nothing. We just bought foods and drinks from the supermarket and then they chatted as if they were all two mountains apart from each other because they were so loud and I did nothing.” I stated, and I wouldn’t know I was eating my sandwich violently until Woori told me that I was already eating the tissue.

I can still remember those erts and my knight in shining armors. I thought knight in shining armors only exist in fairytales, I guess not. But I’m not that happy since V’s rudeness ruined it. I’d love to give him a punch in the face if I was given a chance to meet him again.

“Nayeon, your phone is vibrating.” Woori remarked and I looked at my phone vibrating on the table.

SKATERBOY calling…

I gasped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter