[002]

You Are Dead Woo Nayeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My hands both turned into a ball of fists in fury as I watch Jaekyung being elected as the student council president on stage. The 3 years of hard work all turned into a mist. I’m so disappointed and my parents will surely be disappointed too if they hear about this.

“Nayeon—“

“Don’t talk to me oh my God.” I rolled my eyes. Why am I even here at the very first place? Oh right, morning assembly every freaking Monday.

“I’m sorry.” Soyeon lowered her head. I am not mad at her. I am not just in the mood especially if I can see Jaekyung sending me those mocking gaze. How I wanted to remove my shoes and throw it at her. Such a witch.

“Nayeon you left me at the supermarket last Friday.”

“I know.” I really wasn’t in the mood.

When the morning assembly was over, Jaekyung intently blocked the door to our classroom before I could even enter.

“It’s effin 7 o’clock in the morning Jaekyung, don’t start a fight.” I grumbled, impatiently tapping my shoes against the floor.

“I’m not starting a fight. I was just waiting for you to congratulate me.” She smirked.

I snorted and kicked her shin. “Not gonna happen.”

“OUCH!?” She winced out loud but I just ignored her and went to my seat. What an attention-seeking witch.

The morning classes were too awful to pay attention to. My mind was flying the whole morning and I wouldn’t know it was already dismissal if Woori didn’t tap my shoulder.

“It’s just 12:30.” I mumbled and gaped at everyone already packing their things.

Woori rolled her eyes. “It’s a half day Nayeon.”

“It is? Oh yeah.” I muttered as if I wasn’t in my real self at the moment. “Who won the election again?”

Woori stared at me blankly but still replied anyways. “It’s Jaekyung.”

“Hi.” Soyeon suddenly popped out, holding unto her bag strap cutely. “Uhm Nayeon, I’m really sorry that you didn’t win the election.”

“It’s fine.” I replied and started packing my things as well. Jaekyung may be the student council president, but I’m still the rank one. Never forget.

“You didn’t have to say sorry to her in the very first place.” Woori babbled. “Anyways, do you guys have any plan?”

“Shopping?” Soyeon suggested and I was about to agree when I remembered, I was having my driving lesson today after class.

“Yeah, shopping is good.” Woori agreed and they both looked at me.

“I’m not available.” I said as I put my pen inside my bag and zipped it.

“And why?” Woori raised a brow.

“Driving lesson.”

“Shut up.”

“It’s true. And don’t you dare tell me to shut up.”

“Oh my God! Let us ride on your car if you already have your license.” Soyeon exclaimed and held my hand, squeezing it.

“I doubt the chance of you passing that driving lesson.” I snapped my head at Woori as those words came out of .

“Squeeze me? I excel in everything I do.”

“Let’s have a deal,” she started. “If you pass that driving lesson, I’ll slap the great Cho Jaekyung in front of everyone next week at the flag ceremony. If you will fail, treat me bubble tea tomorrow and do my home works for 2 weeks.”

Without any forethought, I answered. “Deal.”

The thought of Jaekyung being slapped just cause the euphoria to wash over me. Slap wasn’t even enough to satisfy me though.


“We’re already in our lesson two, moving off and stopping.” The instructor said and I nodded my head.

I inhaled deeply and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter