[004]

You Are Dead Woo Nayeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I lay down on my bed lifelessly. I can still feel my phone vibrating. I guess it was still that skater boy. I pretended that the signal ago was choppy and hung up. The vibrating stopped for few minutes and the next sound was a beep, signaling a text message. I checked my phone and a message from an unregistered number again.

From: Unregistered Number

ANSWER OR I’LL HUNT YOU ARE YOU ESCAPING HUH YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME WE’LL SEE ABOUT THAT AND THERE’S NO ING YEONJA HIGH SCHOOL IF I SEE YOU AGAIN YOU’LL BE DEAD TWO TIMES I’M ING SERIOUS

-END-

I gulped nervously and saved the number as SKATERBOY. I’ll definitely pay for your skateboard but you need to learn how to use punctuation marks first.

The next day wasn’t good because I woke up receiving twenty messages, sixteen from SKATERBOY and four from an unregistered number with fifteen missed calls too.

All of skater boy’s messages were all about violence and it’s giving me goose bumps so I sent him a message saying, I fell asleep. I’m sorry. I’ll pay for your skateboard, don’t worry.

The remaining four messages from the unregistered number were,

MSG 1: I JUST WANTED YOU TO PAY THE 10,000 WON. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KNEE ME ON MY CROTCH.

MSG 2: IF I EVER BECOME IMPOTENT, I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.

MSG 3: I’M DEAD SERIOUS NAYEON FROM THE ING PINK SCHOOL.

MSG 4: I’M GOING TO GET YOU

The lat message was sent at 2 AM in the morning. Creepy. I changed the unregistered number as Sehun and saved it.


*


The whole day in class, I was all bothered by the vibration of my phone and my Computer teacher had to confiscate it. I just got it back after class.

Forty-three missed calls and five messages received from SKATERBOY and six messages from Sehun. The heck is these guys thinking?! Calling and sending me messages during class?! Don’t they have classes too?! The first five messages were really giving me the goose bumps.

MSG 1: YOU’LL PAY? ING WHEN?! TELL ME WHERE YOUR SCHOOL OR ADDRESS IS OR ELSE I’M GOING TO HUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

MSG 2: AND YOU FELL ASLEEP? OH ING PLEASE DON’T GIVE ME THAT ING LAME EXCUSE OR I’LL MAKE YOU SLEEP FOREVER

MSG 3: WHY ARE YOU NOT ING REPLYING I HATE WAITING YOU BULL

MSG 4: IF YOU DON’T REPLY FOR THE NEXT ING 5 MINUTES I THINK I’LL HAVE TO ASK THE GANG ON HUNTING YOU OUT AND IF WE EVER SEE YOU, REMEMBER THIS. DON’T ING HOPE FOR ANY SUNRAYS TO SHINE ON YOU ON THE NEXT ING DAYS OR WEEKS OR MONTHS OR ING WHENEVER

MSG 5: YOU’RE REALLY DEAD.

I literally fell on my knees after reading his text messages. Please pray for my soul because he has a freaking gang.

“What happened?” Soyeon asked and assisted me.

“I’m too young and pretty and smart to be dead soon.” I mumbled.

Woori, from the side, crossed her arms. “What did he say?” She asked, must be pertaining to Sehun.

And speaking of Sehun’s messages, unwillingly, I started reading the six messages that I received from him.

MSG 1: I got you

MSG 2: I’M GOING TO GET YOU

MSG 3: I WILL DEFINITELY COME AND GET YOU

MSG 4: JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU. I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE TO YOU FOR HURTING ME.

MSG 5: I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY

MSG 6: See you after class.

See you after class? The heck is the meaning of that.

“OH MY GOD!”

“AAHHH!”

I startled at those screams. The three of us looked at each other and ran all the way to the school gate due to pure curiosity. There was a mob of our schoolmates squealing and huddling on the school gate trying their best to peek at that something outside.

“Oh my God. That uniform is Daejin's right? I wonder what they’re doing here.” I heard a random girl said.

Even Jaekyung is here, tiptoeing to have a good look of that thing outside our school gate. What an irresponsible student council president. She was supposed to rebuke the other students from being unladylike or something close to that.

“Girls please, I don’t want to be rude but please shut up.”

“I think my ears are starting to bleed.”

“Tsch. Aren’t your ears too big to be able to handle this screaming?”

“Shut up Baekhyun.”

All of those lines are from guys. But why would there be guys in front of our school?

“Who knows Nayeon?”

There was a moment of silence after that question. It can’t be possibly me right? There are lots of Nayeons in this school.

One hand from the middle of the crowd raised her hand up. “I’m Nayeon! Jang Nayeon!”

“Tsk, not you.”

Soyeon poked me. “Aren’t you the Nayeon that they’re looking for?” She whispered and it only made my whole system inside got messed up due to nervousness, and I don’t freaking know why.

“Hey! Aren’t you the Nayeon that they’re looking for?” Jaekyung came up to me only to repeat Soyeon’s question. “Pfft. Impossible, what am I thinking.”

Someone hold me back because I don’t know what I might possibly do to this dirt. Instead of doing the violent things that has been entering my mind, I just said the thing that’s always coming through my mind whenever I see or think of her. “You’re so ugly.”

She scoffed. “I’m not ugly! You—“

“JUST BACK OFF! EVERYONE WHO IS REJECTED AND NOT NAMED NAYEON GET OUT OF THE WAY!”

Everyone startled at the loud shout and instantly, the crowd in front us automatically divided in half and moved away leaving me and Jaekyung in the middle. Just my luck when all I saw was Sehun, with a group of guys behind him after the crowd wiped out on his own.

“YOU,” he pointed me and signaled me to come to him.

Everyone’s attention turned to me including Jaekyung which was having her ugliest and most disgusting look right now.

“I’m calling you, are you really dumb?” He said and started walking towards me.

No. Help. I do not know him. I SHOULD RUN but why do I feel like I’m stuck here in my place. Before I could analyze everything, he was already right in front of me, few centimeters away. He was tall, I just noticed.

“Hey—wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter