PROLOGUE

Come Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The winds are blowing hard…feeling it…as I roll down the window of my car, I can sense that a storm is fast approaching. I am here, outside ACUBE’s building…thinking of what to do next…should I bring her to the cabin right away or should we wait for these heavy rains to stop before driving…it wasn’t hard to find the perfect place; some refuge where we can be safe…alone…together.

 

I was in the middle of my reverie when I heard a loud knock…it was Naeun…totally soaked…I readily opened the door and motioned her to go to the other side…when she hurriedly stepped inside the car…all I can see is the beauty before me…the angelic face, who has been the rampant existence in my dreams…my made-up reality.

 

“Gwaenchana?” I asked,

 

“Yeah, I waited for them to sleep, whoa, it’s raining hard.” She uttered and as I watch her take off her hoodie, put down her night bag and somewhat comb her hair with her bare hands…I knew that this? This chance…amidst the upcoming storm…we are about to make a major turn…something that both of us have decided…for us.

 

 

“So, where are we heading to?” she finally asked,

 

“Don’t worry. I'll take care of it. “Then as I said those words, I took off, driving to heaven…to paradise.

 

 

As I opened the cabin’s door…the smell of wood and fresh paint greeted us…I had set this reservation weeks ahead. When she said “Yes,” and when she gave me the go-signal to move forward with our plan, I had to set everything. I don’t know if we’ll stay in this place for days…but a mere 24 hours is enough to make our families, companies and fans crazy.

 

“Come, babe.” I asked and as I held her hand, seeing her face now…I also knew that she is quite nervous about this whole brouhaha…she made a choice…I did too…we just have to seek for faith and hope that after tonight…if not several nights…we can still manage to face the aftermath.

 

 

I watch her remove her soaked jacket….revealing what could have been but her white soft skin…untainted…pleasing. Her bare arms, as shown by the sleeveless cotton top…that was made transparent due to the heavy rains…I can almost see right through it…the lacey undergarment that I have been trying to avoid seeing…I looked down…but what can I do…it is still teasing me…

 

I then saw her watch me…that quizzical look that sometimes amazes me…how I wish that my hormones would be as strong as hers…I had to find the next escape…

 

“Ahmmm…uhh, babe, here’s the towel..you change ….you’re soaking wet.” I smiled after saying it. She then took the towel from me and entered the lavatory. I, then, took a deep sigh and smiled, “You’re a pabo, Lee Taemin…you’re thinking way ahead of yourself.”

 

I prepped up, washed myself and changed my equally soaked clothes and when I exited the bathroom door…I saw her…peering through the window… in deep thought. It is not even helping that the room is almost pitch black…and the only source of li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter