In Return, A Promise

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul`s    POV                                                                                                                                    

I walked to Jan Di`s house fast as my feet let me. As I reached her house, I walk over to Jan Di who was all ready and waiting my arrival. I quickly walk up to her, “Jan Di! What happen? What’s wrong? You look upset.” I quickly question as I approach her, but instead of answering she begins to walk and I follow up behind awaiting an answer. Then on our way to her school words finally escape , “I don’t know, what to do...”

“What do you mean? What happened?”

“Last night I went to a party with my friend...” Jan Di begins to tell me the story of how someone had mixed something in her drink, which caused her to faint. Then when she woke up, she finds herself in a nightgown and she was in a hotel room. Then later after she reached school, everywhere there were pictures of her and a guy, in bed together. Jan Di told me that ever since Jun Pyo Sunbae saw the picture he hasn’t been talking to her. It`s not that Jan Di likes Jun Pyo Sunbae or anything, but after what happened she knows she is falsely judged.

“So what are you going to do now?” I questioned after hearing the whole story. As she told her story we were only a few blocks away from her school building.  As we reach school grounds nothing else did I do, but think of a good reason and solution, because I knew my friend well and she couldn’t do anything like that; but how, how am I going to help my friend out?

As I was still thinking of a solution, my solution walked over to me furious and about to burst, but I wasn't going to give him a chance, after all I did have his most precious thing. Then glancing to the guy behind him I noticed Woo Bin Sunbae. I could ask Woo Bin Sunbae to help, but I didn't want a nice guy like him to get in any problems involving me. But I guess it was ok if I had his mean friend help me out. There he came, walked up to Jan Di and I, as we stopped our steps five minutes beforehand seeing them come our way. 

Third Person POV

Yi Jung walked up to Ga Eul and rose his arm ready to yell, but as soon as Yi Jung begins to open his mouth Ga Eul grabs his arm that he rose and takes him with her far away in distance to which neither Jan Di nor Woo Bin would be able to hear them, unaware of Ga Eul`s actions Yi Jung couldn't stop and went along until Ga Eul stopped. 

"Why did you bring me here? You know how mad I am, I want...."

"You want this back right?" Ga Eul reached into her purse and as she pulled her hand out in front of Yi Jung, she showed him the keys to his car. Yi Jung tries to snatch it from her, but as he tries to grab it Ga Eul quickly leans her arm back.

"Not so fast" 

"What do you want?" Yi Jung annoyed questioned straightening himself.

"I want you to help Jan Di, and find out what really happened at the party the other night. Promise you will help?" 

"Why would I help her? She betrayed my friend!"

"I know she didn`t do anything like that. I know my best friend. Please just try to help her. Please..." Seeing the worried look on Ga Eul`s face Yi Jung felt as if he should listen to what she is saying, he could tell she wasn't lying or messing around with him, "ok I will try." 

"Really? Thank you so much. After this I don't think we will be seeing each other so you don't have to worry about future favors from me. Here you go." 

Ga Eul hands Yi Jung his keys. Then as if nothing happened, Yi Jung and Ga Eul straighten themselves and head back to the spot where they left Jan Di and Woo Bin who were giving them both a suspicious look as they returned. Before anyone of them could state a word or ask a question, Woo Bin and Yi Jung both receive a text from Jun Pyo, "meet me at the shooting range to practice!" After reading the text both Yi Jung and Woo Bin look at each other, and raise their shoulders and nod their head, not knowing why they were told to go to the shooting range all of a sudden, usually all of them would go on a planned day. Then looking bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter