Meeting Her Again...

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Since we already know what happened, I didn’t go into much detail of when Yi Jung and Woo Bin inspected for the guy that was in the hotel with Jan Di.)

Next morning both Woo Bin and Yi Jung headed to the porridge shop. They gathered information of how to find the guy that was at the hotel with Jan Di. Then quickly they head out and rush to a black BMW parked right outside of the shop. Woo Bin was the first to sit himself in the back seat, as Yi Jung was about to sit right next to him, a voice called out from behind.

"Excuse me!" still standing outside the car, turning around Yi Jung realized it was Ga Eul. He faced her as she runs over to him and waited for her to speak, "I.... wanted to give you this back...."

She extends her hand out and opens it revealing a key, which Yi Jung was surprisingly familiar with. Before Yi Jung could ask, Ga Eul continued to talk, "I didn't give you the extra key to your car...I thought you wouldn`t keep your promise..." shamelessly looking away she waits for Yi Jung to grab the key, but before that Yi Jung curiously asked, "what if I hadn't kept the promise?  What were you planning to do?" 

"I would have stolen your car!" Ga Eul replied with confidence.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Yi Jung shocked, continued with his questions.

"Yah! I might not have as much money as you that doesn’t mean I am dumb. Of course I can't drive.... I don't have that kind of money to learn..." Ga Eul made a pout following her words.

"Then what were you going to do?" 

"I would have someone steal your car and then have it thrown down the hill!" 

Upon her answer Yi Jung closed his eyes with shock and anger. Woo Bin hearing the whole conversation through the open door, chuckled to her statement and then quickly cleared his throat and stayed quite with a straight face. 

Taking a deep breath to calm down, Yi Jung replied, "yah, you really are Jan Di`s friend... Before you go do anything crazy, you can keep the key for now. I haven't completely fulfilled my promise; let me find out what happened first. If Jan Di is not at fault then you can give me my key back, but if she is then we will see..." 

"I know she isn’t at fault! Ok thank you, Bye. Bye Woo Bin Sunbae!" Ga Eul smiled looking in Yi Jung`s direction. Then through the open door, she looked at Woo Bin and waved to him and Woo Bin smiled and waved back.

Yi Jung sat himself in the car and the car takes off. On their way, thoughts jumbled up in Yi Jung`s head. ‘Why was it that Ga Eul has never said his name and yet she says Woo Bin`s name with respect. What was going on between them?’ Confused Yi Jung shifted himself, facing the window on his right side, opposite from Woo Bin. Woo Bin caught Yi Jung`s behavior, but still he kept quiet for what they had to do, came first. 

 

∞–––––––––––––––––––––∞

Almost 1 month had past. After Jan Di was found at no fault; Jun Pyo began following her again.

Yi Jung was on his way home, after a long day at his exhibit. Things had kept him busy recently and because of whom? The girl Yi Jung never thought would ever bring good to him, Chu Ga Eul. Ever since she updated his work that morning, those pieces had become the attention grabbers for a long time. He was very happy with the satisfied audience for his work. But he felt guilty for not all of it was his work. Many times he wanted to go and thank her, but then he thought it was just a waste. Sitting in the back of his black car, Yi Jung gets a call. Digging his phone out of his pocket, he looks at the caller ID, to no surprise it was the great Jun Pyo.

“Hello?” Yi Jung answered the call.

“Yah! Yi Jung pack your stuff, we are going on vacation.” Jun Pyo yelled out.

“What right now?” Yi Jung tired and annoyed asked.

"Yes!" Jun Pyo`s voice only got louder, causing Yi Jung to keep his phone few inches away from his ear and questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter