Deal is a Deal

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung and Woo Bins' chins dropped with astonishment as they stopped mid fight to gawk at the figure in front of them.

"What..." Yi Jung's brain failed him, and he trailed off as he resumed gawking at the male in front of him.

"Happened..."Woo Bin continued with the same astonishment covering his tone.

"To your hair...?!" They spoke in unison.

"Well, I thought I should try a new look, nice right?" Jun Pyo spoke as he observed his hair in the side tall mirror placed in the right corner of the F4 lounge.

"Sure..." Yi Jung and Woo Bin answered hesitantly as they shared a look. A moment of silence passed, and something clicked in Yi Jung's brain.

"You did this for Jan Di, didn't you?" Yi Jung smirked. A new look... yeah right. Yi Jung snorted to himself.

"What! No! No way, me doing something for that girl?! No! Okay, let's go now."

Obviously Jun Pyo had straightened his hair for Jan Di it was clear to Woo Bin and Yi Jung, but they played along with Jun Pyo. As they made their way into the hallway, Woo Bin placed his hands on his pockets just like usual, but then, his hand grasped something plastic and circular. He took it out and realized that it were the lollipops Ga Eul had given him.

"Wait!" Woo Bin called out.

Both Jun Pyo and Yi Jung turned back to face Woo Bin who had stopped a few steps back to check what was in his pocket.

Woo Bin walked up to them and extended out his hand, "Here. Since we're going t0 school now this will help us so that we could blend in." 

"How will this help, what is it, and why do we need to blend in anyway?" 

"Lollipops... It's weird for you to have those Woo Bin..." Yi Jung gave Woo Bin a suspicious glare.

"Nothing. I got these because I wanted to try them, and I brought enough for all of us now that Jun Pyo is being silly I think we should all be a little silly now don't you think?" 

Trying not to make things weird Woo Bin made excuses that fooled Jun Pyo but it didn't fool Yi Jung.

They both took one lollipop from Woo Bin's hands and begun to unwrap it. 

"Do we bite it?" Jun Pyo questioned ash weirdly looked at the circular candy.

"No, you on it," Yi Jung was the one to explain on how to eat a lollipop. 

"You know a lot about this candy." This timel, Woo Bin  asked the questions as he unwrapped his lollipop. 

"No, it's just that me and Eun Jae ate these all the time. It was her favorite candy.”

Hearing Eun Jae's name made all three of them silent. Then trying to focus on another topic all three begin to eat their candy at the same time and continued walking to the crowd of people, but for Jun Pyo mainly Jan Di.

As they came in contact with the crowd, Jun Pyo's eyes nearly bursted at the sight of one of the girls from the group he found annoying, pulling Jan Di's hair and keeping a grip on her so she wouldn't move. 

"Yah! What's going on here!" When Jan Di saw Jun Pyo, she quickly broke loose and headed to the big TV screen that showed a false image of her and another guy in bed.

Jun Pyo walked up to her and towered over her with his height. "Move out of the way."

"No, it's not true." 

"I said move!" 

Jun Pyo forcefully pushed Jan Di out of the way, and suddenly he felt like punching somebody. On the screen showed a picture of Jan Di with another guy. They were on a bed, and the disgusting trash had his hands on Jan Di.

Jun Pyo had never felt so angry in his whole life. Jan Di noticed his reaction, and she quickly tried to cover the screen again.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter