Day At The Mall

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Do you think I want to go anywhere with either of you? Do I have any saying in this, I didn’t even get a proper explanation!” Ga Eul yelled which only brought annoyance to Yi Jung.

“This girl... Can you just trust us once and do what we say?” Yi Jung rubbed his temple trying to calm his nerves, but it wasn’t quite working.

“Trust you? That is the last thing I would ever do, while I am still alive.”

The nerve of this girl, Yi Jung thought to himself. She was so stubborn, and it only annoyed him more, but thanks to Woo Bin who placed his hand on Yi Jung`s shoulder asking him to calm down, Yi Jung did not end up making a scene. He takes a deep breath in and then out, and looks in Ga Eul`s direction and speaks with a deep voice. “You are going with us to New Caledonia, Jan Di will be coming too. Knowing how stubborn you are, don’t try to think of running away because I have the gates locked, and they wont open until you buy stuff. Now you have two hours, to get everything you need or... we could do it for you if you want...” Yi Jung returned to a soft charming voice as he spoke his last words and flashed a charming smile to Ga Eul.

‘Who in their right mind would want a guy like him to pick out their clothes? He would probably only pick bikini top and bottoms, and no way was she going to let him.’ Ga Eul is transformed into deep thoughts as she thinks about what to do. Yi Jung then snaps his fingers in front her face, pulling her out of her thoughts. As soon as Ga Eul looks his way, he taps his watch; she gets his signals and begins to walk.

“Wait, did you inform her parents?” Before they begin to walk, Woo Bin halts as a thought flashed in his head.

“Oh, yeah I forgot. I will-”

“Don’t worry about it... They won’t care anyways...” Before Yi Jung could ask for the number, Ga Eul cut him off, and began to walk towards the shops in the mall, leaving Yi Jung and Woo Bin curious.

 Ga Eul had no idea of where she would go, for her a small shop or grocery store was enough to get her confused of where to head and this was just impossible. This was the first time she was in a mall, she imagined entering a mall with Jan Di and goofing off and shopping all day till their heals ached. But here she was with two strangers, and being limited to time.

As she looks around she glances at a shop, which from its clean reflection display windows, clothes were visible, mostly for women. She enters with nervousness, what if she liked too much? What if she didn’t like anything? What if things didn’t fit right and looked weird? What if... What if... Ga Eul was alone with the thoughts jumbling up. The other two men she was with departed from her and entered a shop with mainly men wears. Inhaling sharply, Ga Eul looks around. To her luck she liked everything she saw, everything she looked at made a mark inside her. This was something she wouldn’t want to forget, she was given a chance to come to a place full of wonders and all the beautiful material that she drooled over, everything was perfect. Ga Eul forgetting to take notice of the price as she thinks she is dreaming, she takes anything she found to be complementing her well and tossed it into her cart that she pushed along with her. Her arm began to ache from pushing a full cart, she decides to rest and looks over what she was going to buy: extra shirts, tights, and few skirts. Three pairs of sandals were found, as she looked in her cart, followed by: black sunglasses, green sunglasses, and dim yellow sunglasses. She was surprised to how easily everything could be found in one place.

She decides that it was enough, she begins to push the cart with all her might, and then suddenly she finds something that captures her eyes. A pink shirt: ruffled shoulders that were to encircle the arms and was to be held by straps that tied behind the neck. The shirt came with black shorts. Ga Eul knew New Caledonia was a warm, but also sometimes hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter