Three Times Tricked

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~§~~

It didn't take Yi Jung too long to finish freshening up. He was done within 15 minutes, although he had tried to give Ga Eul as much time as possible to finish her task. He knew it was no easy feat to clean up all that mess so quickly.

With a towel wrapped around his waist, Yi Jung stepped out of the bathroom and into his room which was only three steps away. He closed the door and walked over to his wardrobe to pick out his clothes.

Yi Jung was the type of guy who liked to keep everything organized. All his shirts to the drawer on one side, his pants to the other and in between them sat his pajamas stacked up neatly. Beneath that were his many pairs of shoes and slippers. Last, but not the least, his wardrobe had a glass top and inside that big drawer were sections separating ties, watches and other needed accessories.

After he dressed, Yi Jung took out an extra towel, and he began to dry his hair as he sat himself on the bed. Yi Jung's hands momentarily stilled as a strange thought occurred to him.

Was he really doing all of this for some bet and take revenge or was it because of the fact that he was annoyed with Woo Bin for lying to him?

He shook his head to rid himself of the ridiculous though, but he didn't want to think about this because he knew that he himself didn't know the real answer. 

Yi Jung glanced at the  clock and was very surprised when it was almost 11 PM. But he felt like Ga Eul needed more time. It was quite funny really. Yi Jung hated waiting, and yet, there he was, waiting for a girl he supposedly hated. 

What was wrong with him?

The clock 11, and Yi Jung realized that he had given her enough time. He forced himself out of his room and peeked out through the hall to where all the mess was. His eyes widened, for the place was spotless. It was as if the studio was brand new. 

Yi Jun was surprised to see the great, spotless studio he had now. The only thing missing was the one who cleaned it. Yi Jung knew that she was still in his studio, because he could still see her shoes placed where she left them. His eyes roamed the hall, and then they stopped at the corner sink where she stood washing her hands. He walked up to her. 

"I have to admit… you did a great job," he quickly complimented her, impressed by her work. She heard his voice and turned around to face him. She was a little surprised, but I could tell that she liked what she saw. She tried to avoid blushing and responded normally. "Oh. You're out." Her voice was laced with awkwardness. "You sure do take your time. Well, when it comes to cleaning,  do my best. I can't stand messes."

Yi Jung was shocked to hear that. He stuttered as he talked, "w-wait... h-how long have you been done...?"

"Oh, I finished within 30-35 minutes ago. Then I just saw a few extra messes around your counters and in your sink, so since I had time, I thought why not just clean them too. By the way, do you live alone?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" 

"Just curious since I don't see anyone else come in or out."

"Yeah I live alone. Wait..." Something came to Yi Jung's mind which forced him to smile.

"What?" Ga Eul looked straight at Yi Jung, and he responded.

"How come you stayed?" This time Yi Jung spoke while raising his right eyebrow and he slowly moved forward in Ga Eul's direction. "Were you waiting for me?"

Yi Jung continued to talk as he was only inches away now from Ga Eul, and she was unable to move as she stood in front of the counter and leaned her back against it. Ga Eul knew what Yi Jung was trying to do, and she wasn’t the girl that was just going to let anything happen, after all she was Jan Di`s best friend.

Ga Eul used both hands and pushed Yi Jung away. Yi Jung was forced back, but he kept his balance.

Yi Jung made a quick contact with Ga Eul, “Yah! What was that for?”

“I told you, you messed with the wrong girl. Don’t think of me like those girls who will fall for a guy like you. You wouldn’t want the same treatment Jan Di gave to your friend, would you?” Ga Eul folded her arms and brought them to her chest as if  to prove that she didn't fear Yi Jung. Yi Jung rolled his eyes while Ga Eul ignored his reaction as she dried her hands and headed over to where her shoes were placed next to the studio door. As she was putting on her shoes without making contact she called out, “lets go!”

Yi Jung was surprised to hear her request. “Excuse me?”

“What, you’re not going to drop me home? After I cleaned your studio, you can't even offer me a ride?” Ga Eul gave Yi Jung a look, and he was surprised to see the smirk on her face.

“Yeah right. You’re the one who started it and then your punishment was to clean my studio. Why should I waste my time for you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter