Chapter 9 *Bonus Chapter*

[on hiatus] One Visual V.I.P.

Chapter 9 

*Bonus Chapter* 



I was drinking with Nino when my doorbell rang. 

“Who is here at this hour?” Nino asked. 

I shrugged. I mean, how was I supposed to know without looking through the peephole first? 

Akemi-chan? 

“Oh, Akemi-chan! Do you need something?” I asked, surprised. It was pretty late after all. 

“Umm… this is really embarrassing but I was wondering if I could stay over for a while until the rain stops…” She whispered, it was really hard to hear her properly. 

“Oh.” I let her in, she was afraid of rain. That’s cute. 

She looked shock to see Nino here but greeted him anyways. 

“Oh look the thief is here.” Nino mocked her. Seriously? He was so grateful earlier but once he sees her he turns into a brat. 

“You know you are supposed to say thank you not accuse people.” Why did he have to annoy her? What if she leaves? Well, if Nino leaves, too then I might get some sleep my thoughts drifted off.

“Since he is here, I don’t want to bother you guys. I can go back.” She said. Then I would kick Nino out afterwards. Perfect. The thunder roared. She closed her eyes for a second. She looked so scared and vulnerable. 
I guess no sleep for me tonight. 

“No, it’s okay. Sorry it’s a bit messy around.” 

“I don’t want to be rude or anything but why is Ninomiya-san here all the time?” She asked. What if she thinks we’re gay? Ohmiya things were everywhere in the fandom. 

“Because he went around on shows saying that I don’t feed him or take him out to eat and such.” I said. It really was the excuse he used to eat free food at my house. 

“Because he is such a cheapskate?” She totally read my mind! 

“Who are you calling a cheapskate?!” Nino fumed. This was going to be good. 

“Exactly why,” I agreed with her to make him more furious. 

“Sho-kun was here a while ago but he decided to leave before the rain would get worse.” He said when he saw my reaction. 

“So,” This was awkward. What were we supposed to do? I surpassed a yawn. 

“Let’s play a game or something,” Nino suggested. 

“I’m not good with games…” She said in a low voice. That’s cute. “But we could play that racing game I used to play with Takeru. That’s the only game I know.” Why does she spend so much time with that Takeru guy anyways? 

“Akemi-chan?” Nino said, “Are you and Takeru dating?” No, they are not. Baka. 

Eh??? Why does everyone think that I’m dating Takeru?” she sounded mad. 

“No they are not.” I answered for her. 

Nino gave me a suspicious look, “How do you know?” 

“I just told him. Why does everyone think we are dating anyways? He is just my friend.” 

“You guys just look close, that’s all.” Nino said. “Okay so let’s play that game then.” Nino would always get worked up to win when there was a game around but surprisingly he was going easy on her and letting her win and she had no clue. 

After a while Nino nudged me. “Yo. She is asleep. Don’t let her sleep on the floor.” He said. He was actually very considerate of her. 

“Okay. I’ll carry her to my room,” 

“ I meant the couch but,” Nino smirked. 

“Bakayaro. What are you thinking? I’m not going to sleep with her. I’ll take the couch.” 

“Sure. Okay.” He said, “I’m leaving so see you tomorrow.” He said. 

“Bye!” I said and led him out of the house. 

“Akemi-chan” I nudged her shoulder. No movement. 

I got her up from the floor bridal style and led her to my room. Thankfully my room was clean. I placed her on the bed but she suddenly held on to my neck. 

Eh? 

She wouldn’t let go. She murmured something. “Nino….”It was very clear that she said Nino’s name. My heart skipped a beat. Did she like Nino? But how? 

EEEEHHH?! 

The next morning I woke up a bit earlier than Akemi. She was still asleep. 

“Ite.ite.ite.” I said getting up from the couch. My back hurt a lot. I should remind myself to not give up my bed to anyone. 

I started to prepare a breakfast for us. I heard her footsteps approach the kitchen. 

“Ohayo!” I said waving at her with the spatula. 

“Ohayo. Ohno-san. Sorry for causing you trouble yesterday” She said. Her bed hair was adorable. 

“Kawaii,” She said. Did she just call me cute? Why was I turning red? 

“Eh?” 

“The apron is really cute Ohno-san.” Of course she was talking about the apron. Why would she talk about me? She likes Nino remember? I reminded myself. 

“Th-thank you.” I muttered and continued to work on the eggs. 

“Do you need help?” 

“It’s fine. I’m almost done.” I answered. 

“Oh God I just remembered I had a schedule to go to! I’m so sorry Ohno-san. I need to go.”She suddenly said panicking. 

“Then let me pack you some to eat on the way.” I said, there was no way I could finish everything. 

“You don’t have to.” She said then stepped on something. Her movements stopped. 

Oh no. Did she just see that one? 

Why did it have to be that one?! 

“I was hoping you would not see it.” I told her. I was not the type to linger on confessing when I liked someone but I had promised myself that I would not fight for a girl if another Arashi member was involved. Akemi probably liked Nino, since she said his name in her sleep. And Nino has been visiting me way too constantly these days so I think he had feelings for her, too. 

“Why do you have a drawing of me?” She asked. I could get over it. I was not going to fight Nino for her, I thought to myself. 

“Anou…sa…”I looked at her. “I had some trouble with coming up with new artwork and when you appeared on Himitsu no Arashi-chan, because of your…what’s the word…style… I found my muse and started drawing again, that’s’ why.” I tried to explain, which was partially true and partially a lie. 

“So you are saying that I am your muse?” 

“Exactly. It’s nothing creepy or anything.” I did not want her to think I was like her stalker or something. 

She laughed at me. Eh, nande? 

“Sou ka. I’m glad to be any help. I gotta go to work so,” she said and headed outside. 

“Take this food, too.” I tried to call after her. I would not be able to finish this and it would spoil… Maybe I would, I mean I love food… but that would be bad… if I ate that much right? 

“Hai.” She agreed and grabbed one of the bentous and left, just like that. She did not even say thank you. Well, she was in a hurry which was kind of cute. I shook my head. I needed to let her go. 

After that, I got ready and left for work. We were supposed to film for VS Arashi today. Ah, I was too tired to move around, seriously. 

“So, Riiidaa, did Akemi-chan leave?” Nino asked. 

“Of course. She works, too you know.” I answered. 

“Eeehhhh?! Akemi-chan stayed over at your house?” Aiba popped up. 

“It’s not like what you guys think. Nino was there, too.”

 
Nino just snickered while I was being attacked! Ugh. 

“Ne ne, do you like Akemi-chan. It’s fine if you like her. I mean she is adorable.” Aiba started talking really fast. Ah, my head. 

I gave a look at Nino. His eyes were sparkling with joy. This brat. 

“I don’t like her that way.” I told Aiba. “But I believe Nino does.” I added. Why did I do that? 

“Eh? Not really… okay, well I think she is interesting that’s all. I mean she is the first person that was rude to me like that. I find it… interesting.” 

“So you like her?” Aiba asked. 

“Maybe yes, maybe no.” Nino said and walked off. 

“Aiba. Stop acting like you are so young. It doesn’t matter if he likes her or not. Worry about your own problems.” Sho added. When did he come here? 

“Hai, hai.” Aiba said with a pout. 

“I’ve arrived! Good morning!” Matsujun said walking in, oblivious to everything. 

What was I supposed to do with these? Why was I chosen a leader anyways? I had to worry about my own emotions. Ugh. This was tiring. 

---- 

A/N: Yay an update!~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe :)