Chapter 4

[on hiatus] One Visual V.I.P.

Chapter 4 



Ohno-san was a very friendly person. I would talk to him if I were to see him outside our apartment and sometimes even he would be the one to greet me. I did not want to use him for my, as Takeru called it, “evil” plans. That Ninomiya guy. He is so overconfident and sarcastic, it’s annoying! 

Since I’m promoting my new single and he is promoting his new drama I kept on seeing him a lot. Yes, he did look pretty adorable and innocent like a child when he would smile at the staff and others around him but (!) this was not going to stop me. He was very irritating and my lopsided feelings were making it harder for me. 

The filming was taking a bit too long. I was sitting in one of the waiting rooms with some of the staff when Ninomiya barged in with drinks in his hand. 

“Ah, it’s so tiring today, ne?” He said to no one in particular. 

I was so tired. Then, “Douzo” Ninomiya said handing me a drink; it was green tea citrus flavored. My favorite. 

“Eh?” Why was he being nice? 

“Go ahead. You look tired.” 

“Okay. Thanks,” I said bowing my head a little. After taking a sip I felt a smile creep up to my lips. 

The program we were on ended pretty late. I had to go to home using public transportation; I mean no one recognizes me without my excessive makeup anyways. 

I was waiting for the subway train to come when I saw a suspicious looking guy with caps and sunglasses. Ninomiya was also at the subway station. Eh? Didn’t he have a car? I could tell that was him because of his posture and outfits. I had just filmed with him a few minutes ago after all. 
I was going to get off at the last stop. I was wondering when he would get off but he didn’t. Then he moved to sit beside me when the person next to me got off. 

“Akemi-chan.” He said in an annoyingly cute tone, “Are you stalking me?” 

“EH?!” What the hell? He was so conceited. God, and I thought he was being nice. “Why would I stalk you? I’m going home.” 

“Hmm…” he said with a skeptical tone. I rolled my eyes. “I was kidding.” He said when he realized how irritated I was. 

“Whatever.” 

I finally got off and so did he. I was walking ahead of him, but he was still walking behind me. 

“Ninomiya-san?” I turned around which made him halt. “Actually, aren’t you the one stalking me?” 

“Eh?! I’m going to my friend’s house for your information.” He said. Yeah right…. Oh… wait a second. 

“All right.” I said and started walking, again. Finally I took out my keys in front of my apartment. 

“Are you serious?” he asked with a shocked expression, which made him look pretty endearing. 

“What? I live here.” I said. 

“No. Ohno lives here.” He stated. This apartment consisted of around thirty residents. 

“I live here, too.” I smirked. 

“Eh you live with Ohno?” he asked again, shocked. 

“ What?! No, I’m living in my own apartment not with him.” 

“Oh. Right.” he said, dumbfounded by his own mistake. That was kind of adorable. 

I called the elevators and pressed the button to my story, shaking my head at my thoughts. 

“Eh? You guys live on the same level, too?” 

“Yeah.” I said. Did he need to get surprised at everything? Also, finding this cute made it even more frustrating. 

“Why didn’t he tell us?” he wondered out loud. Eh? 

“Maybe because I just moved in. Does he need to report every single neighbor he gets?” 

“No. It’s because… ah never mind.” he said. 

“Because what?” 

“It’s nothing.” He said. 

“Fine.” I said. God why did he have to be secretive? He smirked at me. I frowned. 

“What?!” 

“It’s nothing. You are not supposed to be so disrespectful to your senpai you know.” 

“If my senpai acted like one then I would be respectful.” I mumbled. 

“What was that?” he asked. Oh, then I remembered my plan. I had to be nice to him if I wanted him to fall for me. 

“Nothing. I’m sorry if I sounded rude.” I said, and then smiled brightly at him. “Good night, senpai.” 

He looked at me his eyes widened with surprise. “Why the change of attitude?” he stated. 

I just smiled at him and entered my apartment while he rang Ohno’s doorbell with a confused look. 

“Why did you not tell us she was living right next door?” Nino asked Ohno. I could hear them from the other side of the door. “Be quiet. You’ll wake up the neighbors.”Ohno hushed him. “And I didn’t know I had to tell you.” Ohno said as he closed the door behind him. I could not hear the rest. Oh well. 

He was making me feel and act bipolar. I needed to stop thinking that he looks cute and whatnot when I hated his personality so much. I was not going to lose at this game. 



“Look, Takeru. I get it. I’ll stop.” I said while walking beside him at the jimusho. HE had been warning me about my little game. He was taking everything too seriously. Really. 

I had gotten a bit closer to Ohno, and Ninomiya seemed to visit him frequently so I would end up chatting with him outside my apartment and such. He was not as arrogant as he seemed when he opened up. Still! This did not change the fact that he was arrogant towards people that he did not know. 

I was not going to fall for a guy like him and to prove myself I had to date him to know that I actually hated him instead of loving him. Takeru just didn’t get it. 

“You can’t play around with guys like that.” He continued. 

“Hey now why is it okay for guys to date girls and play around with them when they don’t like the girl but it’s bad when a girl does it?” 

He stopped for a second. “You are right. But- you are not one of those girls. And I know exactly why you are being like this. You are afraid of love and—“He stopped talking when a staff member passed by us in the hallway staring at us suspiciously. 

“Look this is not the place to discuss this so come over later okay? You practically live over anyways.” I said rolling my eyes. “Just because I have a guest room it does not mean that it needs to be occupied.” 

“God. I did not know I was a nuisance. I won’t come then. I was just 
staying there because it’s closer to the jimusho than my house.” 

“Don’t get mad. I was joking. You can come. We will have pizza for dinner.” I smiled at him. 

“Eh? You are not cooking?” he said with puppy eyes. 

“Ha! I knew you were just coming for food. No, my schedule is full today I don’t have time.” 

“Okay.” He said and we parted our ways. 

I have been hanging out with my guy friends more than others I thought to myself and entered the recording room. I saw Aiko-san writing hurriedly in her notebook. She sighed and closed the notebook. 

“Konnichiwa” I greeted her with a bow. She was my senior after all. 

“Oh Hi Akemi-chan! How is it going?” 

“Nothing much. I need to work on my new song.” 

“Nice. Same here. So are you writing the lyrics this time?” 

“Yes, the boss has been making me compose by myself but I don’t have a muse, you know.”I said as I sat down on the chair next to her. 

“I mean how do you do it? Writing those amazing songs? They are filled with so much emotion and imagery…” I trailed on. 

“They just come to me. But I also think you need experience. Don’t worry; you are still new and just starting to write your songs.” 

“Can you give me some advice nee-san?” I asked her sweetly. 

“Why don’t you try falling in love? In order to convey those emotions you need to experience them yourself.” She said with a smile. “Well I gotta 
go.” She said gathering her stuff. 

“Oh. Thanks for the advice,” I expressed. Why was everyone telling me to fall in love properly? First Takeru, now Aiko-san. What was so great about it anyways? 
---- 

A/N: thanks for subscribing and commenting and of course reading this fiction! *insert happy dance* keep it up :D :D :D