Chapter 8

[on hiatus] One Visual V.I.P.

Chapter 8 


Why did he have a drawing of me?! I turned around and saw Ohno standing behind me staring at the drawing. 

I looked at him too surprised to ask anything. Frustrated, he put his hand on his neck and ruffled his hair. 

“I was hoping you would not see it.” He said with a nervous laugh. 

“Why do you have a drawing of me?” I asked him. 

“Anou…sa…”He stopped fidgeting and looked at me. “I had some trouble with coming up with new artwork and when you appeared on Himitsu no Arashi-chan, because of your…what’s the word…style… I found my muse and started drawing again, that’s why.” 

“So you are saying that I am your muse?” Oh so that’s what it was. I freaked out a bit before. 

“Exactly. It’s nothing creepy or anything.” He added. 

I laughed. “Sou ka. I’m glad to be any help. I gotta go to work so,” I said and grabbed the keys that were on the floor. “Ja ne.” 

“Take this food, too.” He shouted after me. 

“Hai.” I said and grabbed the bentou from him and ran into my own apartment. I had to get ready and go to work. I had so many missed calls. Today was going to be a long day. 

Because of work I had totally forgotten about that idiot. Thanks to yesterday’s events he was in my mind again. What was I supposed to do? 

“What did you do yesterday? I totally forgot that you were scared of thunders. I’m so sorry!” Takeru said appearing before me. 

“Yeah, such a friend you are.” I said but smiled at him. “It’s fine I stayed over at Ohno-san’s place.” 

“Eh?” he asked his eyes grew with shock. “How could you stay over at a guy’s house like that?” 

What was wrong with it? “You stay over at my house all the time.” I told him. 

“Yeah…yeah… but that’s different…” He added. “Anyways you want to guest star in our upcoming PV?” 

I wish I could but I was too busy. “I can’t. And don’t you guys always use a foreigner anyways?” I said. 

A pout formed on his lips. “How about I bring you guys lunch during your filming instead?” 

“You will? Hontou ni?” He asked with puppy eyes, and grabbed both of my hands. 

“Calm down. I will if my schedule is free” I said laughing. 

“Yatta! I’ll be waiting!” He said and skipped down the hall happily. 

“Chotto matte!” I called after him “Were you even listening to me?” I said to myself, chuckling. 

My stomach was grumbling. Of course, I did not even have breakfast. Oh yeah, I had that bentou from Ohno. I grabbed the box and opened it up. 

Oishiii!! 

The food looked so yummy. I quickly devoured the food which consisted of omurice and other side dishes. Arigatou, Ohno! I thought to myself. Oh wait… I did not even thank him… I quickly took out my phone to send him a message... Oh yeah I did not have his number… what should I do? 

“Akemi-san.” My manager said appearing before me. 

“Hai?” I looked up at him, putting my phone back in my pocket. 

“We need to get going to your next schedule.” 

“Oh, hai.” I said blankly and followed him. 

When I got home it was relatively late. I still had to thank Ohno for the lunch. I did not want to bother him again. I took out a post-it and wrote a thanks note for him and posted it on his door. I knocked on his door once just to make sure that he would get it if he was awake at this hour. Then, I quickly went into my apartment. 

I closed the door behind me and turned around. I took a step and bumped into someone. 

“AHHH!” 

“It’s me. Why are you screaming?!” Takeru said closing my mouth with his hands. 

I removed his hands, “What are you doing here? You scared me.” 

“I just don’t come for a day and you forget about me? I still have my stuff here you know.” 

“Okay, fine. I’m tired so I’ll get to sleep. Oyasumi!” I told him walked towards my bedroom. 

“Don’t forget to bring me lunch tomorrow.” 

“Yeah, yeah…” I mumbled and threw myself on my bed. 


 

The next day I got ready and left the house. I found a post it on my door. 
It read “You’re welcome. But a thank you isn’t enough. You need to make me some food, too, right?” I smiled at myself. Sure thing. 

When I went to work, I was to go to a recording of another show. Are you kidding me? When was I supposed to have time to cook for Takeru? I had to compose a few more songs, too. 

Today was my lucky day, though. I saw Arashi at the recording. It was like as if my agency was working for my benefit. I got to see Ninomiya again. 


Surprisingly, he was not being a brat today. Since I was not the type to talk much on shows and since they were paying more attention to Arashi, I was watching Ninomiya. How was I supposed to catch his attention and make him like me… Then it hit me. 

Of course! 

After the show I walked up to Ohno-san. 

“Ohno-san,” I called up to him. 

“Hey Akemi-chan. Didn’t really get to talk to you back there.” He said referring to the filming. 

“Yeah. Well, about the payback. Do you want to come over for dinner this weekend?” 

“Sure. I’ll come after I finish my schedule.” 

Now, I had to offer him to invite Nino as well… 

“Can I also bring someone with me?” he asked. 

Eh? “Sure, but who is it?” I asked. 

“It’s Nino. I have a filming with him that day and he was planning to come over so yeah.” 

Yes, today was really going well for me. “Sure thing.” I smiled at him. “Oh, can I get your number you know to make sure that I’ll have everything ready…” I said. 

“Sure.” I handed him my phone and he typed his number in and then called himself. 

“Now. I have your number, too.” He smiled. 

“Thank you. I gotta go so see you later.” I told him and headed home. I had to cook that lunch for Takeru now. 

~~

A/N: Oooh I updated!~ :) Sorry about the delay. Read & Comment & Subscribe :D