Chapter 12

[on hiatus] One Visual V.I.P.

 

Chapter 12

 

After planning out the “menu” I went for grocery shopping afterwards I came back home and cooked.

This melody had been stuck in my head ever since I cried earlier, so I wanted to jot them down while waiting for the guests. It had turned into a ballad like song, with a mellow melody. I guess this is what Aiko-san meant when she told me I had to experience in order to compose.

Finally the bell rang and my guests arrived. I shook my thoughts away and answered the door.

“Welcome,” I said and smiled at Ohno, and frowned when I saw the brat appear behind him. I was the one who wanted him to come but since the morning I did not want to see his face.

“We brought deserts!” Nino said holding a box.

“Oh, how thoughtful,” I said and got the box from him. “You guys have a seat, I’ll be right back,” I said and placed the box in the kitchen.

Now what? How were we supposed to start a conversation? Hmm…. But when I went back inside they were already talking and cracking up. Of course, they would, you idiot, I scolded myself. Why did I even worry?

“Since you guys worked all day you must be hungry.”I said and ushered them towards the dining room. Well it was the part of my apartment that had the table and the chairs at the back of the living room, therefore my dining room.

The dinner ended in peace and I ushered them into the living room.

“I should help you with the dishes.” Ohno offered.

I softened and shook my head, “It’s okay. I’ll take care of it once you guys are gone.”

“But-“

“Don’t you guys have schedules tomorrow? It’s fine.” I added.

“Hey, you have a schedule, too. We are in the same business here.” Nino chimed in.

“Let’s go, with three people we can finish it quicker,” He stood up and started pushing me towards the kitchen. I felt warm at his touch but tried to ignore it to my best.

All three of us were squeezed in my tiny kitchen. I was basically sandwiched between the two. Ohno was handing me the dishes and I was rinsing them and Nino was drying them.

The water was not enough so you turned it on a bit more but because of the sudden force the water splashed all over the place as it met with the dishes.

Nino looked and laughed at me. “Stop laughing.” I pouted and turned to Ohno. He had bubble of detergent on his cheek.

I giggled and washed it off with the help of water and my hands. Ohno gave me a boyish smile and thanked. I giggled again but this time at how a man thirty years old could manage to be so cute.

Nino coughed awkwardly and I looked at him. “You have something over here.” He said pointing to my cheek. I tried to wipe it off but since my hands were bubbly I got more bubbles on me. I frowned and Nino cracked up.

“Here.” He said and wiped the bubbles off with his clean hand.

“Thank you,” I muttered and turned my attention back to the dishes. The two Arashi members shared a look oblivious to me, and splashed me with bubbles causing me to scream for help.

“Hey! Not fair!” I said and splashed hem with bubbles as well. Soon, this turned into a bubble fight, the dishes were long forgotten.

--

A/N: YAY an update!~ Thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing :) Keep it up :D