Chapter 14

[on hiatus] One Visual V.I.P.

 

Chapter 14

 

I did not know what to do. New Years was coming up and I had to find a way to spend it with Nino. I knew his schedule was packed on that day. The Johnny’s boys were always on music shows when it came to Christmas and New Year’s.

I looked at my phone and sighed. I used to always spend New Years with Takeru. Should I call him or not? He did tell me to stay away from him until he figured out things on his own… It’s nearly New Years. I had to call him.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number. After a few rings he picked up.

“Moshi mosh?” My voice croaked.

“Akemi?” Takeru questioned.

“Yeah…” I did not know what to say.

“Do you need to tell me something?”He questioned.

“Well… you know New Years is coming up right? Remember how we used to go shopping for gifts together?” I asked him shyly.

“Yes. Look Akemi I actually need to talk to you. When are you available?” He asked.

“I don’t have any schedules this week…”

“I’ll call you again then, so that we can go on that shopping spree.” I could feel him smile against the phone. I smiled back.

“Okay. Talk to you soon!” I said and hung up.

After talking to Takeru after so long I felt a whole lot better. So with that energy I did some cleaning and realized how much trash I had in the house. The trash bag was so heavy that I had to drag it out of the house. Once finished with that I realized it was time for me to meet Takeru. I quickly took a shower and got ready.

Then, I went to the café that was across our jimusho. I found him sitting by himself and approached him.

“Hello,” I waved and he looked up with his usual bright smile. I quickly took the seat across from him.

“So,” I took a deep breath, “How have you been?”

“Fine. What about you?” He answered.

“Pretty good.” I nodded. Why was this so awkward?

“okay, I’m over whatever I felt for you so you don’t have to feel awkward around me anymore okay?” Takeru said.

“Hontou?” I asked, surprised.

“Yup.” He grinned childishly, “Oh and I’m sorry being a jerk before.” He added.

“What? No. I was the one being a jerk why are you apologizing?”

“That’s not true. Anyways, let’s go shopping!” He said throwing his fist up in the air. At least that did not change about him. He enjoyed shopping more than females do.

We started strolling down the streets going in and out of random shops. It was fun being like this with him again.

“I think it’s gonna rain, lets head to that mall allright?” He said pointing towards the tall building in front of us.

“Sure.” I agreed.

Once inside I started going through things again. I found a santa hat and placed it on Takeru. “You look super cute like this. Let’s buy it.” I grinned.

“What? No. This is not fashionable at all.” He said and put on an absurd hat that had bling blings on them.

“Eww no.” I opposed and turned around towards the watches. Oh is that Ohno? Yup it’s definitely him. I thought staring at the man in front of me.

I waved towards him, “Ohno-san. Hello,” I said happily. I did not know why but these past few days I have felt happier whenever I saw Ohno, he really brightened my day and I did not know why.

“Oh, Akemi-chan, what are you doing here? New Years’ shopping as well?” He wondered. “Also, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Ohno-kun instead?” He added.

“Sorry, Ohno-kun.” I added shamefully. “Yup. I’m shopping with Takeru,” I said and pointed towards him. Takeru realized that I was gone and skipped towards us.

“Hello, Ohno-san.” Takeru greeted him and vice versa.

 “Well, why don’t we all shop together?”I offered while hoping that I wasn’t annoying Ohno.

“Sure.” He brightened. “Can we go into that gaming store though? I need to buy Nino his gift.” He said pointing towards the three bags in his hands, so the missing bag was supposed to be for Nino. “It is so that they can stop complaining about how I don’t buy them gifts on shows.” He laughed softly.

We entered a huge gaming store. Unknown to me, Takeru was mad that Ohno had to tag along and Ohno wasn’t particularly happy with Takeru either because he was so close to Akemi.

“I should get that new expansion pack for Sims. It says that I can be a rockstar in the game now.” I said happily.

“But you are already a rockstar in real life.” Ohno pointed out the obvious.

“Exactly,” I chirped and walked towards that aisle.

While going through the games I spotted another familiar face. This mall must be famous amongst the celebrities. I was glad about my luck. Nino was by the cashier in line with a few games in his hands.

“A-ke-mi-chan!~” Takeru walked up to me.

“Shhhh!!!” I placed my pointing finger across my lips, motioning him to be quiet. Then, I pointed towards where Nino was.

“You are still going on with that?” Takeru frowned.

“YES!” I whispered excitedly when Ohno joined us. “Now, let’s follow him.”I said and pulled them out of the store.

“what is going on? Who are we following?” Ohno questioned but you had no time to explain. “Why am I stalking my own band member?” Ohno questioned once more, confused but followed nonetheless.

“I’ll answer later now let’s go!” I said happily and started “Operation Follow Nino”.

---

A/N: I know it took me forever to update I'm sorry. First I had my finals then the holidays came around. And I finally posted my other JE fic [you can check it out here] which had been lying around in my pc for the past 2 years. Then I came back from my holidays and my work and college started once again so I did not have time to sit down and write. :(

Anyways I will try to update regularly from now on! So don't forget to comment and subscribe :)