The Struggle is real...

School of Bangtan HUNGER GAMES

As J-hope fell from incapacitation, Jungkook breathed heavily as sweat trailed down his face. From a distance, Jungkook could see his saviour still poised for another strike. He eyed at the figure and back at J-hope to find a throwing knife right where his arrows were. Hesitant to even move his head and not knowing what his 'saviour' might do next - Jungkook stays still and plays dead. 

Nearing the supposed eliminated bodies, 'he' walks calmly without wasting a single second in these games.

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpgJungkook did not dare close his eyes as the four other senses of his body were closed off due to fear. Finally his saviour was in clear viewing distance to the point where he can roll away and fire an arrow.

image"I only came to pick this up.", said Jimin as he bends forward to pull the throwing knife out from J-hope's back.

As soon as Jimin turns around, Jungkook pushes J-hope off of him and stands up to confront Jimin.

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpg"Why did you sav-" 

Before Jungkook could finish, a throwing knife was pointed at his throat.

image"As I said, I only came to pick this up. Consider yourself lucky because there is no next time." [Jimin coldly glares at the maknae and continues on his way.]

Being left alone by himself, Jungkook was infuriated... not by the fact that he didn't strike Jimin when he had the chance - but by the fact that he was treated like a leftover from another predator. Clenching his fist, his eyes brim with anger and mutters, "I will pay you back, Park Jimin."

=====================================

Passing the story-telling baton over to Rap Monster's side, he was running with all his might as he was going head-to-head with Suga. 

image"You know you can't win with just a twig to repel my trap and bombs, Namjoon." [Suga made use of his resources and ability to scavenge better than the other boys to plan his playing field strategically. Being at an advantage now, his playing field is just like a maze of mouse traps.]

image[Rap Monster panted as his stamina was nearing fault. He knew that he had no chance of escaping nor would he be able to locate his opponent.] 

image"Running out of breath? You should just give up and die for me than... you only got 3 more hits before total incapacitation, I'm just surprised you can still run after the shock of numbness from the suit. hahahahaha." [Suga let out his inner villain as his laugh trailed off into the gathering of trees around him,]

image[Rap Monster pants through his words.] "I haven't lost till I drop dead on my back." 

image"Say what you want because we both know the outcome of this pathetic excuse for a struggle."

Just when hope seems to be fleeting, Rap Monster saw a speck of light near a tree. He chose not to pass on any opportunities that might change this game around and goes for it. 

image"Committing suicide? hahahahahaha."

Rap Monster ignores the remark and finally reaches the object, grabbing it as he continues to run. "just what I needed..."

=====================================

Meanwhile..

image.

V was still slashing like mad, not moving from that very spot of meeting...

Out of the blue, a bottle of water was coming down on a parachute...

-SLASH-

The bottled water was split in half.

=====================================

SPONSORS~ Now is the time to choose

  1. A fire has been started nearby and spreading towards the tributes. Who will get caught in it?
  2. A bundle of rope will be sent out to one of the lucky tributes... Who will get the REWARD item?

----------------------------------------------------------

This series was sponsored by...

tumblr_inline_n453nrgKw11s8lgjg.jpg

ROPE - the only way to be NINJA!