There is life after EXO

I can't make you love me: Jongin' turn

10 years later...

 

"Kenny, please go take a bath for mommy." Jongin was trying to convince his 6 year old son, Ken to go take a bath but it seemed as if he was talking to a brick wall.

 

 

"No! I wanna go play outside again, mommy!" Ken stomped his feet and started screaming.

 

 

"Seon, get down from there!" Jongin noticed his oldest son, Seon who is 8 years old jumping on top of the coffee table. Jongin tried running after Ken who was reluctant on taking a bath. Jongin gave up trying to catch Ken because he was too fast for him. Jongin decided to trying and convince his son Seon to get down from the coffee table but it seemed as if Seon didn't want to obey his mother either.

 

 

"Look at what you both have done! You have managed to wake up Qiuyue!" Jongin was starting to get a migraine headache because his one year old daughter Qiuyue was now crying because of all the noise the two boys were making. Jongin stopped trying to discipline his two naughty sons and went to pick up his one year old daughter from the couch and started rocking her to sleep in his arms.

 

"Don't worry, my little autumn moon...mommy is here." Jongin soothed his daughter' back and she seemed to be calming down. When Qiuyue stopped crying, Jongin placed her back on the couch and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

 

 

"I wish your father was here, he would know how to handle your naughty brothers." Jongin started brushing his little girl' soft black hair.

 

 

"Daddy!" Seon and Ken heard the sound of the door opening and they both ran towards the door.

 

 

"Hey! How are my two strong boys doing?" Kris came inside the house with his suitcases and bent down to hug both his boys.

 

 

"Daddy, I missed you so much!" Ken gave his father a peck on the cheek.

 

"I missed you more daddy." Seon also gave his father a peck on the cheek.

 

 

"I've missed you both too...have you both been giving your mother a hard time while I was away?" Kris stood up striaght and noticed that Ken was covered in dirt. Kris quickly realised that Ken must have been playing in the garden with earthworms again.

 

"Well...daddy!" Ken started scratching his cute red cheeks and Seon pouted at his father.

 

 

"Not that face, your mother was a master at perfecting that duck face Seon, he use to get me ever time with that face but I won't allow you to manipulate me like how your mother did." Kris looked away from from the two cute faces before him because they both resembled their cute mother so much.

 

 

"I bet you both have been giving your mother a hard time. So I want you both to go to your mother and apologise. Ken I want you to go take a bath after you've apologised to your mother." Kris bent down to give his boys one last squeeze.

 

 

"Okay daddy." Both the boys ran to the lounge were Jongin was seated with Qiuyue. Kris closed the door and took a deep breath in.

 

"Mommy, we are so sorry for not listening to you earlier." Both boys apologised to Jongin for behaving like brats and Jongin thought that the only time his sons listened or apologised to him was when their father was around.

 

 

"Come here and give your mother a big squeeze." Jongin' sons jumped onto the couch and gave Jongin a big bear hug.

 

 

"Ken, go take a bath, you look very filthy! Seon, please go tidy up your room, I know you don't like making your bed but you have to." Jongin released the two boys from the hug.

 

 

"Okay mommy." Both the boys went off to do as they were instructed by their mother. Jongin looked up at the ceiling and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

 

 

"Hey baby." Jongin heard the sound of a familiar voice that he had missed so much for the past 3 months. Jongin stopped staring at the ceiling and noticed Kris standing before him. Kris had shaved his hair and dyed his hair back to black. Jongin thought Kris looked even more handsome with his natural hair colour. Kris had to cut and dye his hair because he got a lead role which required him to have a more mature and classy look. Kris had been in China for the past 3 months shooting his latest movie that was going to be released all over Asia first then internationally, life was pretty swell for Kris. He finally made his dream come true and he was now a famous actor in all of Asia and with such a glamorous busy life, he had a very tight schedule to follow. Kris could barely make time to spend with his wife and three kids. 

 

"You bastard! How could you leave me all alone with these three little monsters. Do you know what you've put me through for the past 3 months?" Jongin stood up and started hitting Kris. He was angry because he thought Kris had forgotten about them after he got this big lead role for some movie that was being shot in China.

 

 

"I'm so sorry but I did this for us, I just want our kids to experience the good life and never have to sweat like we did during our trainee days for SM." Kris pulled his wife into his arms and Jongin started crying tears of joy because he really missed his husband.

 

"I'm so sorry to have been so selfish baby...I shouldn't have left you with the kids alone." Kris started rubbing Jongin' back with his big gigatnic hands and Jongin allowed himself to melt into his husband's warm arms.

 

 

"I missed you so much, you big hunk of jam." Jongin couldn't resist giving his husband a big messy kiss on the lips. Kris lifted Jongin up in his arms and spun him around.

 

 

"I've missed you too gorgeous." Kris started whispering because he noticed his baby girl tossing and turning on the couch and thought that he was making too much noise. Kris placed Jongin back on the ground and went towards the couch to kiss his daughter' cute chubby cheeks.

 

 

"How is my little autumn moon doing today?" Kris whispered near his daughter' ear and he could swear he saw his daughter smiling at him.

 

Kris was the one who chose the Chinese name Qiuyue which means autumn moon in english for his daughter because on the day she was conceived he remembers that it was a very dark autumn night and the only light they had was this big beautiful full moon.

 

Kris stood up striaght and pulled Jongin into the kitchen, he dung into his coat and pulled out a diamond necklace.

 

 

"What this, Yifan?" Jongin watched Kris place the beautiful diamond necklace around his neck.

 

 

"It's a pre-present." Kris gave Jongin a kiss on the forehead.

 

 

"Wow, you look absolutely drop dead gorgeous!" Kris stood back to admire his beautiful wife, who looked even more breath taking with the diamond necklace on. 

 

 

"Oh Kris, you're such a sweet liar!" Jongin shied away and couldn't stop himself from blushing.

 

"Tell me Kris, why are you calling this a pre-present?" Jongin started playing with his necklace.

 

"Well...Because tomorrow is our 10th year annerversary and I thought I should give you something to look forward to because I have a lot planned out for our special day tomorrow." Kris pulled Jongin closer to his body.

 

"I thought you had forgotten all about tomorrow." Jongin wrapped his arms around Kris' shoulders and allowed his lips to collide with Kris'.

 

 

"I can't believe it's been ten wonderful years since we've gotten married. Ten joice years with you." Kris brushed his hand against Jongin' cheek.

 

 

"And I remember how many people kept telling us that our love would never last...boy were they wrong because I'm still madly in love with you as I was 10 years ago." Jongin couldn't believe how much his love for Kris had only managed to mature over the years.

 

When they both left Exo 10 years ago, a lot of people thought they were making the biggest mistake of their lives. They told them that they would never last. Jongin was glad that he didn't allow all the negative comments people made about his love for Kris sway his way.

 

After they both left Exo, Kris went to pursue his dreams of acting and Jongin became a well known choreographer for many well known kpop groups today. Jongin also started his own ballet classes for little boys and girls who wanted to learn how to dance gracefully.

 

 

"I'm so glad we managed to escape from SM together." Jongin was content to have left that stressful and toxic life he had.

 

"You don't miss being a dancing machine?" Kris kissed Jongin' neck.

 

 

"I felt more like a slave machine then a dancing machine. I don't miss that life and plus EXO dissolved years ago after we left and now there are all these new groups with even younger children being exploited." Jongin started giggling because Kris' kisses, felt like a thousand little tickles all over his neck.

 

"Stop it Kris, what if one of our kids see us."  Jongin pushed his very handsy husband away.

 

 

"Oh come on. I've missed you." Kris pulled Jongin back into his arms.

 

"Everytime you miss me, we end up making another baby." Jongin stopped fighting Kris because he missed Kris' warm touch.

 

"You know how much family means to me, so I say the bigger the family, the better." Kris chuckled and started kissing Jongin' face.

 

"I know that family means a lot to you and that's why I love you so much." Jongin didn't mind getting pregnant again,  just as long as he would be having another baby with his loving husband.

 

 

"How about we call all of our ex group mates from EXO, I miss them and I heard that Luhan was pregnant with his eighth baby." Kris started giggling when he pictured Luhan in his mind, trying to control eight little screaming babies.

 

 

"Wow, Xiumin and Luhan are so busy, I also miss our old gang maybe we should invite the whole of EXO for a barbeque next week, so we all can catch up on the good old days." Jongin stared into his husband' beautiful brown eyes.

 

"That sounds like a really good plan, let's go call them now and then work on getting our forth child." Kris held onto Jongin' hand and they both disappeared into their bed room.

 

A week later they held the biggest party in their neighbourhood and all the past members of EXO were back together to celebrate with Kris and Jongin. Jongin had found out two days ago that he was already pregnant with Kris' forth child and he couldn't wait until his kids meet with Luhan' kids, so that their kids can all become gossiping buddies.

 

Kris and Jongin started mingling with their old group mates and it seemed like it was only yesterday when they all formed a very well known group that went down on the history books as one of the most greatest bands of all time. 

                                                                                           THE END

A/N: I want to first thank everyone who took the time to read this fic. This is the end and I hope this was a satisfactory ending. ciao