“ARE YOU HIS LOVER?”

SECRET GAME

 

CHAPTER 8
“ARE YOU HIS LOVER?”

“Jaejoong-san”, call Takeda.

“Hey Takeda-san…nice to meet you”, say Jaejoong politely.

“How was your first day in this college?”, ask Jaejoong.

Takeda is happy because Jaejoong ask about his first day in the college.

“Hmm..it was good”, lie Takeda. If Jaejoong knew that actually, yesterday he stalked Jaejoong and Yunho.

“Good then…excuse me Takeda-san..I wanna go to my class..have a nice day”, say Jaejoong to end their conversation.

“W..wait..”, shout Takeda and Jaejoong stops his walk.

“Is there something you wanna say Takeda-san?”, ask Jaejoong.

“Hmm…can you come to our college theatre after today’s class?”, ask Takeda.

“Hmm..I don’t know but for what?”, ask Jaejoong.

“Our class will perform a play called “The Rose”. Maybe you can see it with your friends if you have time”, reply Takeda.

“Well..actually I won’t be a main role since I’m a new student in here but I can guarantee you that the play has a good plot so it is worth to watch”, add Takeda.

“Well..thanks for your invitation. I’ll come with my friends if we have time later”, say Jaejoong.

“Okay…”, say Takeda.

“See ya..”, say Jaejoong and then, he goes to his class.

At the class

“Morning Jae..”, greets Junsu.

“Morning Junsu…”, greets back Jaejoong.

“Where are Yoochun and Changmin?”, ask Jaejoong.

“Changmin has his breakfast on the cafeteria and Yoochun accompanies him”, reply Junsu.

“Ooo…”, respond Jaejoong.

“What’s wrong with you??you look sad”, say Jaejoong.

“Hmm..I’m sad because Yoochun and Changming don’t want to accompany me”, pouts Junsu.

“Accompany you??to where??”, ask Jaejoong.

“I wanna watch “The Rose” after today’s class but they don’t want to accompany me”, reply Junsu sadly.

“The Rose??My friend has just invited me to that play but I’m still thinking over it whether I would come or not. Is it a good play?”, ask Jaejoong.

“It’s good. I’ve read the plot and it is about a rose that symbolize love and hate. I love watching that kind of play; romantic but realistic”, reply Junsu.

“Hmm..I’ll go with you then”, say Jaejoong.

“Really??Jae….we are truly the Kims!!!”, respond Junsu enthusiastically.

“What’s going on?”, ask Yunho as soon as he enters the class.

“We wanna watch a play called “The Rose” after today’s class”, reply Jaejoong.

“I wanna watch it too..”, respond Yunho immediately.

“Huh??pardon me??? A stone like you wanna watch a romantic play like that??? Are you truly Yunho or just his shadow??”, jokes Junsu.

“If you wanna makes sure..here is my punch”, threat Yunho.

“Okay..okay…I believe that you are Yunho..”, say Junsu immediately because he is scared of Yunho and then, Junsu leaves the class because he thinks that Yunho’s threat is for real.

Yunho and Jaejoong chuckle to see the scared Junsu. Then, there is someone enters their class and it’s Eun Sung.

“Morning Yunho-shi..”, greets Eun Sung.

Yunjae turn their head to see who has just called Yunho.

“Morning..”, reply Yunho.

“I am Go Eun Sung and you are Jaejoong, right?”, say Eun Sung.

“Hmm..”, respond Jaejoong coldly because after he heard his name, he remembers that this girl was supposed to be the Juliette for Yunho.

“Yunho-shi..here is for you”, say Eun Sung while giving an invitation card.

Yunho takes the card and read it “The Rose VIP PASS”.

“you can bring your friends too but no more than two persons”, say Eun Sung.

“Thanks..”, reply Yunho.

Jaejoong starts feeling jealous because Eun Sung can’t take her eyes off from his yunnie and he is sick of it.

“Yunho-ah..”, call Jaejoong sweetly and it makes Eun Sung shocked.

“Can you take me to the VIP PASS too??”, ask Jaejoong with his adorable puppy eyes.

“Of Course Jae…”, reply Yunho sweetly and he pinch Jaejoong’s cheeks.

Then, they share a laugh and ignore Eun Sung’s existence.

“Suddenly I feel a bit thirsty..”, say Jaejoong.

“I’ll buy you a drink then”, say Yunho immediately.

“I’ll go with you”, say Jaejoong and then, he reach yunho’s hands.

Then, they pass Eun Sung without a word and they leave her dumbfounded.

“Ciihh..that pretty boy is a !!! Cutie my !!!”, complain Eun Sung sarcastically.

Then, she leaves the class angrily because she thinks that Jaejoong tried to flirt with Yunho but actually, he wasn’t because Yunho is his lover.

At the lecture’s time

Yunho’s handphone is vibrated and it is a message from his boojae.

Yunnie…………
I hate that when she looked at you!!!
I felt like wanted to take her eye balls out!!!!
And what’s that mean???
She came to here and invited you personally.
Don’t say that she still thinks that you would be her romeo…
Damn !!!

Yunho smiles after reading a jealousy message from his boojae and he replies it immediately.

Just let her be like that as long as I don’t feel anything toward her.
You are my only one..^_^

Jaejoong frown after reading the message instead of smiling.

SO YOU MEAN YOU WANNA LET HER COME NEAR YOU???
LET HER FIND ANY EXCUSE TO GET CLOSER WITH YOU??
LET HER DO ANYTHING TO YOU???
STUPID BASTARD!!!!

Yunho can’t help but laughing at Jaejoong’s message. Both of them can be so scary when they are jealous toward each other and the training jacket incident is the proof.

“Sorry mam, excuse me…may I rest in the medical room for a while?”, ask Yunho to the lecturer.

“Sure..go ahead”, reply the lecturer.

“That bastard!!! He wants to run away from me..”, sigh Jaejoong and then, his handphone is vibrated.

Boojae..
I’m waiting here in the medical room
I love you

“What does he want?”, wonders Jaejoong inside his heart.

“Junsu..I think I feel a bit dizzy now..”,lie Jaejoong.

“You’d better take a rest for a while in the medical room. Yunho is in there too so you’re not alone”, say Junsu.

“Well then..I’ll tell the lecturer”, say Jaejoong.

Then, he tells the lecturer and the lecturer let him rest for a while in the medical room.

He goes to the medical room as what Yunho has told him to.

He opens the door but he can’t find anyone.

“Where is he?”, wonders Jaejoong and suddenly, he feels a pair of warm hands that belongs to Yunho hold his waist tightly.

“Boojae..”, whisper Yunho seductively.

“What do you want?”, ask Jaejoong coldly.

“Lean on me..”, say Yunho but Jaejoong ignores him.

“Lean on me boojae..I wanna hold my only one who gets jealous easily”, whisper Yunho on Jaejoong’s ears.

Jaejoong can’t hide his smile and he leans on Yunho’s chest comfortably. They stay on that position with Yunho hugs Jaejoong tightly from behind meanwhile Jaejoong leans his body and head to Yunho comfortably and let his lover smells his hair and his neck.

“Yunnie..”, call Jaejoong sweetly.

“Hmm..??”, respond Yunho. He is lost at Jaejoong’s smell now.

“I’m afraid..”, reply Jaejoong.

“Afraid of what honey??”, ask Yunho.

“I am afraid that you will be tempted by those es because I can’t claim you as my boyfriend in this college”, reply Jaejoong.

“That’s what I am afraid of…I’m afraid that you will be snatched by those ert boys but I’m confident enough with our love anyway”, say Yunho.

“Yunnie..no matter what happen..keep believing in your heart that I only love you..only you”, say Jaejoong sweetly.

“Me too..no matter how hard those es try to separate us, my love is only for you”, reply Yunho sweetly.

“Let’s make our secret game successfully”, say Jaejoong.

“Sure..hwaiting!!!”, respond Yunho.

“Hwaiting!!!!”, say Jaejoong and they laugh afterward.

Then, they look at each other deeply. They know lotta hard things will happen but they have to succeed in their secret game. Their eyes meet each other as if they agreed that they would face all the hardships together.

Their distance becomes closer and closer. They can feel each other’s breath now because their nose meet. They touch each other’s cheeks gently and finally, their lips become one.

After School

“Jae..let’s go..I’m afraid that we can’t get a seat”, say Junsu enthusiastically.

“don’t worry Junsu..Yunho gets a VIP PASS for us”, say Jaejoong.

“Really?? But how come??”, ask Junsu.

“Someone invited him”, reply jaejoong unenthusiastically.

“Who did invite that Mr.Ice?”, ask Junsu curiously.

“A who I don’t know her name”, say Jaejoong sarcastically.

“Oh I see…”, reply Junsu simply.

“Let’s go dolphin..”, say Yoochun.

“Where do you wanna go?”, ask Junsu confusedly.

“To the play..I’ve already bought the ticket for us”, reply yoochun.

“What???you said you didn’t want to accompany me but you bought the tickets..what do you actually mean??”, wonders junsu.

“I was kidding Junsu…and so did Changmin”, reply Yoochun.

“But Yunho has VIP PASS for me, Jaejoong and him”, say Junsu.

“So..you don’t wanna go with me??”, ask Yoochun.

“Hmm…well…I’m confused”, say Junsu.

“No problem Junsu..I know you wanna go with Yoochun”, whisper Jaejoong.

“H..how do you know?”, whisper back Junsu.

“Your face..”, reply jaejoong simply.

Junsu is blushed because he gets caught by jaejoong. Actually, he doesn’t know what he feels for Yoochun but he only knows that he always feel comfortable with Yoochun whenever and wherever.

“I’ll go with you and Changmin..”, say Junsu.

“Okay..let’s go..”, respond Yoochun enthusiastically.

Yunjae goes to VIP PASS meanwhile Yoosu and Changmin sit on the non-VIP seat.

“Your VIP card, please”, say the girl who is in charge of checking the VIP guests’ cards.

“Here..”, say Yunho while giving the VIP card.

“Yunho-shi…my name is Hye Ryi and I like you so much”, say that girl confidently.

Jaejoong raises his eyebrows. He is shocked at that girl’s sudden confession to his yunnie.

Yunho ignores the girl but the girl keeps talking how much she likes Yunho and how much she wants to be with Yunho even just for a second, minute or hour.

“I’m sorry but I don’t like you”, respond Yunho coldly.

“It’s okay as long as you remember my name and I’ll always wait for you”, reply Hye Ryi confidently.

Then, she keeps talking about her dream to be with Yunho one day and jaejoong can’t stand of it anymore.

“How long will you talk about this non-sense?”, ask Jaejoong coldly.

Hye Ryi stops talking and her face is changed into an angry face.

“I know you are the famous pretty boy, Kim Jaejoong, but are you his lover?? I know you aren’t but how you can interrupt my conversation with Yunho-shi??”, ask Hye Ryi angrily.

Jaejoong boils in anger now. If he could say that Yunho is his boyfriend, he would scream at her ears until they are bleeding.

Yunho sense an intense atmosphere between his boojae and Hye Ryi.

“Gimme the card now”, say Yunho boldly to Hye Ryi.

Hye Ryi ignores him because she is still glaring at Jaejoong.

“I SAID GIMME MY CARD NOW!!!”, yell Yunho and it makes Hye Ryi shocked.

“O..okay..hh..ere..”, stutters Bongsun while giving back Yunho’s VIP PASS CARD.

“Let’s go Jae..”, say Yunho sweetly.

Jaejoong pass Hye Ryi and put his feet on Hye Ryi’s feet purposely while giving her a death glare.

“Ouch!!!”, respond Hye Ryi.

“DAMN!!!”, curse her and Jaejoong ignores her and he passes her with a devilish smile.

When Yunjae enters the theatre, the play is already started. Eun Sung who is playing as the main actress sees Yunho comes and it makes her smile widely meanwhile Takeda who is peeking from the curtain also smiles widely after seeing Jaejoong comes. He doesn’t care whether Jaejoong comes with Yunho or not because he is already known that Yunho won’t claim Jaejoong as his boyfriend as long as they are still in the college.

“Perfect!!!”, murmur Takeda enthusiastically.

Yunjae sit back and enjoy the performance.

Suddenly, in the middle of performance, some supporting actors include Takeda come out from the curtain and they bring red and black roses in their hands. They head to the non-VIP audience.

“Spread your love and hate..!!!”, scream the male actor.

“Spread the red rose for your loved ones”, scream Eun Sung as the female actor.

“Spread the black rose for your enemy”, scream the male actor.

Then, the music starts playing dramatically. The music represents the love and hate because sometimes the music can be soft and sometimes can be loud.

All the supporting actors get down from the stage and spread in the audience. They give red and black rose to the audience. The audience find it fun whether they get a black or red rose.

Yunjae and other VIP guests include the lecturers are enjoying the performance because the supporting actors just give the rose to the non-VIP audience.

But suddenly, Takeda comes to the VIP audience and the spotlight is on him now.

The audience are paying attention to the spotlight now include Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin.

Takeda bends on his knee in front of Jaejoong and he gives a red rose to Jaejoong.

“I love you”, he says.

Yunjae widen their eyes especially Yunho. He can’t believe of what he sees. He recognize Takeda as one of Jaejoong’s fanboy since they were in high school and he can see that Takeda’s face is for real and not only an act.

Jaejoong is speechless because he isn’t stupid enough to differentiate a serious and a joke one.

“Please accept my love”, continue Takeda and he reach jaejoong’s hands and kiss it.

Jaejoong let go of his hands immediately and sees Takeda in a disgust glare.

Yunho gets up from his seat and he holds Takeda’s collar tightly.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN??”, yell Yunho.

“I confess my love..that’s it!!!”, reply Takeda calmly because he knows that Yunho won’t do something stupid that can fail their secret game.

“HOW DARE YOU???”, yell Yunho suddenly and it makes everyone shocked.

“What’s wrong in there??”, ask Junsu curiously because they only can see what happen but they can’t hear what Yunho and Takeda says because of the loud music.

“ I AM DARE BECAUSE JAEJOONG DOESN’T BELONG TO ANYONE!!! ARE YOU HIS LOVER??”, challenge Takeda confidently.

Yunho gulps his saliva and he holds his fist. He really wants to deliver his blow straight to Takeda’s face. He also wants to scream that jaejoong belongs to him but he knows that Takeda do this purposely because all the lecturers are the VIP guests and they are waiting for Yunho’s answer now.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong also wants to scream that HE IS YUNHO’S LOVER, SO WHAT??? But he knows he can’t do it. He has to hold it for Yunho’s and his sake.

“I AM ASKING YOU ONCE AGAIN, ARE YOU HIS LOVER??”, challenge Takeda once again.

All the eyes are directed to Yunho now. Actually, they don’t know whether it is an acting or for real but they are still curious and the lecturers will give a punishment directly if it was true that Jaejoong is Yunho’s lover.

Yunho can’t stand of it anymore. Therefore, he delivers his blow straight on Takeda’s face and leaves the theatre. Everyone widen their eyes include Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin even they can’t hear what yunho and takeda say but they can sense that they are for real and not acting.

Therefore, Junsu gets up and claps his hands like crazy. Yoochun and Changmin follow him immediately. They do it spontaneously because they feel the need to protect Yunho from a trouble.

“BRAVO….”, shriek Junsu so everyone can hear.

“FABOLOUS ACTING!!!”, scream Changmin.

“FANTASTIC!!!”, clap Yoochun.

“Why do you do this?”, whisper Yoochun to Junsu.

“I don’t know..I just feel the need to do this”, whisper back Junsu.

“Me too..”, say Yoochun and Changmin.

Soon, the audience claps their hands include the VIP guests. They believe that it is just acting and not for real. They almost believe it. Therefore, they give standing applause just like what Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin did.

Jaejoong feels relieve that his friends help him and Yunho. At least, the lecturers think they are just acting so Yunho won’t get any trouble later. Moreover, he isn’t the center of attention again because the audience are watching the main actors on the stage again.

Therefore, Jaejoong decides to leave the theatre and find Yunho but Takeda holds his hands.

“What do you want?” ask jaejoong coldly.

“I know that you play a secret game with yunho and I can tell the lecturers about it”, threat Takeda.

“Tell them because I’m the one who will get out from this college not Yunho”, challenge Jaejoong.

“In the rule only one from the couple who will get expelled from college and I’m willing to do that for my love”, add jaejoong and it makes takeda speechless.

“Stop dreaming!!! Because me and Yunho are belonged to each other forever”, continue jaejoong and he leaves the dumbfounded boy.

Jaejoong leaves the theatre hurriedly. He hopes that he will find Yunho and comfort him. He stops his walk when he sees a frightening view in front of him. It is Yunho who is punching the trees over and over again.

“ARE YOU HIS LOVER??’

“ARE YOU HIS LOVER??”

“YES, I AM!!! I AM HIS LOVER!!!!”, shouts Yunho while punching the trees until his hands bleeding.

Jaejoong freezes on his spot while crying. He feels hurt to see his yunnie frustrated like that.

He never predicts that something like this will happen but he knows that they have to get used to the question “are you his lover?” from now on because they have promised to each other in the medical room today that they would make their secret game successfully no matter what happen.