"DAMN!!! THIS IS GETTING HARDER!!

SECRET GAME

 

CHAPTER 4
“DAMN!!!THIS IS GETTING HARDER!!”

A ridiculous day has passed.

The morning sun rises in the east and it means another scene has to be acted perfectly by this couple.

“Morning babe..”, greets Yunho to his Boojae.

“Morning..”, greets back Jaejoong to Yunho.

“I’ve already made breakfast”, say Yunho.

“Really??Why??is today a special day??”, ask Jaejoong.

“To make breakfast for my love can be anytime, right?”, reply Yunho sweetly.

“Thank you yunnie...love you babe..”, say Jaejoong while cupping yunho’s face.

“I love you too..”, reply Yunho and he kisses Jaejoong’s forehead.

Then, this couple have their breakfast before leaving to school.

At School

“Morning Jae...”, greets Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

“Morning..”, greets back jaejoong.

Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin still remember what happen yesterday.

They remember the purplish mark on Jae’s neck and it makes them laugh at Jae again.

“What??”, ask Jaejoong.

“Had a good night???”, tease Junsu.

“YAH!!!! FORGET IT!!!”, respond jaejoong angrily.

“By the way..where are the es??”, ask Jaejoong.

“Do you mean the girls who are always waiting for Yunho every morning??”, ask Yoochun.

“Hmm..”, nod Jaejoong.

“They have just left..they’ve been waiting here for Yunho but he hasn’t come up yet and it’s strange anyway..”, say Yoochun.

“Hmm..usually, Yunho has come at this time, hasn’t he??”, agree Changmin.

“I think he is sick of all those girls”, say Jaejoong while smiling devilishly.

Actually, Yunho and Jaejoong have changed their plan.

Jaejoong will go first and then, Yunho will go to school fifteen minutes after Jaejoong.

It happen because Jaejoong doesn’t want to give any girls a chance to get close to his lover or in other words,he is jealous to those girls.

Yunho agrees with it because he doesn’t want to argue with his loved one because of a meaningless matter like that.

Five minutes before the bell rings, Yunho comes up.

“hey guys..”, greets him.

“Yo Yunho..what’s up with you today??”, say Yoochun.

“What do you mean?”, ask Yunho.

“You are almost late and it’s not like you”, reply Yoochun.

“Owh..that matter..well..I’ll be like this from now on but don’t tell all those girls, okay??”, say Yunho.

“As what I predicted..don’t worry, I won’t tell them..”, reply Yoochun.

“Jung Yunho..do you have a girlfriend??”, ask Changmin suddenly.

“Why do you ask that suddenly??”, ask Yunho back.

“Just answer me!!!”, force Changmin.

“I don’t have a girlfriend”, reply Yunho while smiling shyly.

Yunho doesn’t lie about it because he has boyfriend not girlfriend.

“You are weird!!! Single but unhappy for being surrounded by many hot girls!!!”, say Changmin.

“That’s me!!! How about you??are you happy if you were me??”, ask Yunho to Changmin.

“Hmm..I guess no one can surpass my food. I love food!!!”, reply Changmin.

“As expected so stop bugging me!!!”, say Yunho boldly.

“Okay..okay..”, say Changmin in defeat.

Then, Yunho turns his head to see his boojae.

“Morning Yunho…”, greets Jaejoong sweetly.

“Morning Jae..”, greets back Yunho.

Jaejoong can smile now without feeling jealous again.

Then..

The lecturer enters the class.

“Morning students..”, greets the lecturer.

“Morning mam..”, greets back the students.

“Well..this month is February and I’m sure many of you are waiting for this month, right??”, say the lecturer.

“For those who had lover, valentine day would be special but for those who didn’t have a lover, don’t worry because this valentine, our class will have a collaboration project with the acting class”, announce the lecturer.

“The collaboration will be a ROMEO & JULIET drama performance from you and for you”, continue the lecturer.

“Sorry mam..so what you mean that the actors and actresses will be from our class and acting class??”, ask Yunho.

“You are right Yunho..”, reply the lecturer.

“Maybe not all of you but only the chosen ones who will perform and others, can take a seat back and enjoy your friend’s performance. How is it??”, ask the lecturer.

“It’s good mam..”

“I guess it’s okay..”

“Hmmm…I’ll go with the flow..”

Respond the students variedly.

“But now..I want you to help me”, say the lecturer.

“I want all of you have a little piece of paper now and write down who do you think will be the most suitable one for the Juliet’s role?”, continue the lecturer.

“Since the majority of this class are boys, therefore, I need your vote to decide the Juliet’s role”, add the teacher.

“How about the Romeo’s role?”, ask one of the students.

“The acting class has voted the Romeo’s role since the majority of their class are girls”, reply the teacher.

“Who will be the Romeo??”, ask Junsu.

“Of course..our lovely leader, Yunho is chosen to be the Romeo”, reply the teacher.

“Wah..as expected…”, respond the students happily.

“Congratz man..”, say Yoochun and other students.

“It means you are gonna kiss one of the hot chicks from acting class!!!”, jokes Changmin.

“Yeah..Changmin is right. Yunho will have a kiss scene to one of the girls from acting class because as we all know, there is a kiss scene between Romeo and Juliet and I’m sure Yunho won’t mind, will you??”, jokes the lecturer.

Yunho just smiles bitterly because he isn’t happy at all about it and so is Jaejoong.

Jaejoong is on the verge of crying now.

Yunho turns his head to the back to see his boojae but Jaejoong buries his head on the table instead of looking back to Yunho.

Yunho’s heart is broken to see his boojae like that because he knows well what his boojae feels right now.

“Jae…”, call Junsu.

“Hmm..”, respond Jaejoong weakly.

“Here’s your paper..”, say Junsu.

“Owh..thanks”, reply Jaejoong simply.

“Who will you choose?”, ask Junsu.

“I have no idea”, reply Jaejoong weakly.

Jaejoong POV

You know what Junsu??I wish I could write my name on this paper.

But I know I can’t do it.

For god sake, my heart is hurt now and I really wanna cry.

By imagining My Yunnie will kiss other person makes my heart bleed.

My first kiss is Yunho and Yunho’s first kiss is me.

We only kiss to each other after then and I can’t believe something like this will happen.

“Jae..”,call Junsu.

“Jae…have you done?”,ask him.

“Hmm..I’m still confused..”, I reply and actually, I’m lying.

I can feel that my body is trembling now because I try hard to hold back my tears.

“Well..just write anyone you know..”, say him.

I really can’t choose anyone even it’s just acting.

I’m sure after this performance, people won’t easily forget the Romeo and Juliet and keep talking about it and hope that they would be a real couple.

It’s an old song and very predictable.

I really can’t betray my feeling so I choose to keep my paper blank and submit it.

I can see yunnie is looking at me when I come to the front to submit my paper.

I feel like wanna hug him now and say “reject the role yunnie..” but I know I’m so selfish.

So I decide to ignore him and go back to my seat.

Yunho POV

I look at Jae when he submits his paper.

He ignores me and I understand what he feels.

I can see his eyes are wet and I really wanna hug him but I can’t.

Maybe it’s just an acting but I NEVER KISS ANYONE BESIDE MY BOOJAE AND I DON’T WANNA KISS ANYONE BESIDE MY BOOJAE.

“Yunho..”, say Yoochun.

“Are you confused??”, jokes him.

“You’d better choose a hot girl or you’ll regret later”, say him.

I just keep silent and I wish I could write my Boojae’s name on it.

I don’t want to choose anyone beside my boojae, therefore, I let my paper blank and submit it.

End of POV

“Okay class..we’ll see your choice now..”, say the lecturer.

“This is crazy”, murmur Yunho.

“Well..this is crazy but you’re lucky man!!!”, say Yoochun.

“Lucky my !!!”, shouts Yunho inside his heart.

Yunho turns his head to Jaejoong again and he can see that his boojae still buries his head on the table while pouting.

Yunho feels like wanna hug him so bad and comfort him.

“I have the result now and the Juliet for our Romeo is the queen of acting class, Eun Sung!”, announce the lecturer.

“Woah..what a perfect couple!!!”, respond the students.

“Congratz Yunho..!!!”, say other students.

“They’ll make a great couple!!!”, say the others.

Meanwhile..

“”I wish I couldn’t hear anything right now”, sob Jaejoong silently.

“I wish I were a SUPER DUPER IGNORANT SO I DON'T GIVE A FOR THIS MATTER!!!”, sob Jaejoong again.

He really can’t stand of the fact that Yunho will kiss another girl even it’s just an acting.

“YAH!!!YUNHO!!! I KNOW YOU ARE COOL GUY BUT PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE A BIT, CAN’T YOU???”, jokes Changmin and others are laughing.

Yunho just smiles bitterly again and when he turns his head to the back again to see his boojae, he isn’t in his seat.

Then, he sees someone walking toward the door and it’s his boojae.

When he wants to catch his boojae, the lecturer calls him.

“Yunho…I wanna talk to you for a while. Come here please..”, say the lecturer.

“DAMN!!! THIS IS GETTING HARDER!!!”, curse Yunho