“Too Happy to Notice”

SECRET GAME

 

CHAPTER 22
“Too Happy to Notice”

“Should or Shouldn’t??Aish!!! What should I do??”, ask Hye Ryi to herself for the same question over and over again.

Then, her fingers unconsciously press Eun Sung’s phone number. She lets her fingers leads her the way because she is so confused now.

“Halo..Hye Ryi-ah..are you still there??I’m on my way now”, say Eun Sung when she answers the phone.

“Eun Sung-ah..I..I’m done with my dresses and want to have some ice cream. Can we meet at Gelato??I’m on my way to there now..”, lie Hye Ryi in her low voice so Yunjae won’t hear her voice.

“Well then..at gelato, okay??”, say Eun Sung.

“Okay..see ya there..”, say Hye Ryi and they end their conversation.

Hye Ryi takes a deep breath after lied to her best friend but she doesn’t regret it at all. She thinks it is the best decision at least for now.

Then, she peeks at the curtain once again to see whether Yunjae has left or not.

“Here is your wedding suits Mr. and Mrs.Jung”, say the employer while giving Yunjae’s wedding suits.

“Thanks..”, say Yunjae at the same time and then, they leave the boutique.

“Finally..”, say Hye Ryi in relief when she sees Yunjae leave the boutique.

“Miss..can you wrap these dresses for me?”, say Hye Ryi to the employer and then, she leaves the boutique and heads to Gelato where she will meet Eun Sung.

Ten minutes later, Hye Ryi arrives at Gelato and not long after then, Eun Sung also arrives.

“Eun Sung-ah..I’m here..”, shouts Hye Ryi when she sees her best friend is looking for her.

“How are you babe?”, ask Eun Sung to Hye Ryi.

“Fine..how about you?”, ask Hye Ryi back.

“Fine but I’m so exhausted with the upcoming performance rehearsal”, reply Eun Sung.

“Are those your shopping bags??Omo..you robbed him or something??”, jokes Eun Sung.

“YAH!! I don’t rob him but he gives me his credit card willingly..”, respond Hye Ryi confidently.

“Whateva!! But you like his money, don’t you??”, tease Eun Sung again.

“Hmm…yeah..but I also like him..”, reply Hye Ryi.

“Yeah..I believe in you. You must like him or else you won’t want to engage with him!!”, say Eun Sung while rolling her eyes.

“Whateva!!”, respond Hye Ryi coldly.

“By the way, if you engaged to him, it means YUNHO IS MINE!!!”, say Eun Sung excitedly. When Hye Ryi hears Yunho’s name, her face becomes pale.

“What’s wrong with your face??don’t say you still wanna compete against me to get Yunho’s heart, huh??”, ask Eun Sung.

“No..I won’t compete with you or others anymore to get Yunho’s heart”, respond Hye Ryi.

“It’s good but actually, even if you competed with me, it didn’t matter because I’ll win his heart no matter what”, say Eun Sung confidently and Hye Ryi feels sorry for her best friend.

“Eun Sung-ah..don’t you wanna give up?? I mean, he never replies your attention and your love. He even treats you and other girls include me coldly”, say Hye Ryi.

“WHAT?? GIVE UP?? I WON’T GIVE UP!! YUNHO IS MINE!!”, respond Eun Sung boldly.

“Aren’t you too obsessive?? What if he has already had a lover??”, say Hye Ryi.

“Hye Ryi-ah..he says he is still single so it means he doesn’t have a lover. Moreover, I never fall in love to a guy like this before. I admit that I’m obsessive but I can’t help it”, reply Eun Sung.

Hye Ryi sighs after heard what her best friend says but she doesn’t give up. She wants to make Eun Sung gives up on winning Yunho’s heart and she does it for Eun Sung’s good.

“Eun Sung-ah..I do care to you. I think you have to move on with your life like me. I know there will be a better guy out there for you even he is not as perfect as Yunho but I’m sure you’ll get the better one because you deserve it”, say Hye Ryi while holding Eun Sung’s hands.

“Screw you!!!”, curse Eun Sung while loosing Hye Ryi’s hands.

“YOU INVITED ME TO HERE TO JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT THESE RUBBISH THINGS, HUH?? I THINK I’M WASTING MY TIME HERE!!”, yell Eun Sung and then, she leaves the place.

“Eun Sung-ah..”, call Hye Ryi weakly because she doesn’t expect that Eun Sung will angry like that. She feels sorry and sad for her best friend. She is confused now. She can tell about Jaejoong to Eun Sung and help her to get rid of him so Eun Sung can win Yunho’s heart or she can help Yunjae because they also deserve to be happy.

Meanwhile,

“Boojae..how about watching a movie now?”, ask Yunho.

“Good idea..”, reply Jaejoong excitedly.

Fifteen minutes later, they arrive at the cinema. They decide to watch a romantic movie since they are in a romantic mode now.

They are waiting for the movie to begin now.

“I recalled our first date in Japan. We planned to watch a thriller movie but ended with a romantic movie”, say Yunho.

“As I remembered, we watched a thriller movie and not romantic movie, am I wrong?”, ask Jaejoong confusedly.

“We did watch a thriller movie but we made out during the movie so it became a romantic movie not thriller movie anymore..hehehe..”, tease Yunho and it makes Jaejoong blushed.

“YAH!! I’m so embarrassed if I recalled that moment. It was our first date but we kissed like crazy..ahaha hahaha..”,laugh Jaejoong.

“It happened because we made in heaven so whenever and wherever, we’re just like magnet to each other, am I right??”, whisper Yunho seductively and it makes Jaejoong giggle embarrassedly.

At that time, a girl enters the theatre with her friends. She is looking for her seat before the lights is off. When she is looking for her seat, she sees a familiar figure is whispering and looking at someone seductively. She can’t believe what she sees.

She sits on her seat which is at the back row and looks at the guy and the ‘girl’ carefully. Her heart beats faster because she feels lucky and unlucky at the same time when she meets the guy that she admires so much.

“I’m sure it’s Yunho-shi but with who?? Is he with the girl in the picture??”, she wonders.

“Hell no..her hair is supposed to be brown and not black but they seems so close. It must be her because the way Yunho whispers and looks at her is so deep and romantic”, add her in her mind.

Then, the light is off because the movie starts to begin but her eyes are still looking at the couple carefully so when Jaejoong wakes up from his seat, she still can see it clearly.

“Yunnie..I wanna go to toilet for a while..”, whisper Jaejoong.

“Okay..do you want me to accompany you?”, ask Yunho.

“No babe..I’ll be back sooner”, reply Jaejoong and then, he heads to the toilet.

In the meantime, the girl doesn’t want to lose the chance to see ‘Yunho’s girlfriend’ when she sees ‘yunho’s girl’ gets out of the theatre.

She follows ‘yunho’s girl’ from behind and she can’t help but amazed with ‘yunho’s girl’s’ y back.

“She has amazing body”, she wonders inside her heart.

That girl POV

No wonder Yunho chose her. She has a slim waist, long legs, y back and smooth black hair.

I think she is heading to the toilet and this is my chance to see her face and maybe, I can get her name.

End of POV

The girl is still following Jaejoong and she is right. Jaejoong is heading to the toilet but..

She can’t believe what she sees,

She is shocked and dizzy at the same time.

She is holding her chest and head at the same time.

She really can’t believe what she sees.

“Omo..why do she enters the ‘male’ bathroom?? Is she a he??”, she wonders.

She is trying to breathe while waiting for ‘the girl’ to come out from the toilet.

Then, two minutes later, ‘the girl’ comes out and she can’t do anything but widen her eyes as wide as she could to make sure that what she sees is right.

She turns her body when Jaejoong passes her so Jaejoong won’t see her.

“J..J..a..a..ej..j..oong-s..shi..”, stutters her in disbelief.

Her body is shaking now. She doesn’t know what to do because her heart is broken and she knows that she is not alone who feels hurt inside her heart if every girls in the college know about this that Yunho is gay and his boyfriend is not other than the prettiest boy in the college, Kim Jaejoong.

She leans on the wall weakly. She is one of Yunho’s obsessed fangirls and seeing the fact like that make her world crash and burn.

Then, her cell phone is ringing and it’s from her friends who are waiting for her inside the theatre but she ignores the phone. Suddenly, she wants to call Hye Ryi and tell her about Yunho’s ‘lover’. She is quite close to Hye Ryi because they are classmates. Unfortunately, Hye Ryi doesn’t answer her call.

Therefore, she calls Eun Sung. She thinks maybe Eun Sung is with Hye Ryi now since they are best friend.

“Halo..”, answer Eun Sung.

“Eun Sung-shi..it’s me Hae won..are you with Hye Ryi now?”, ask her.

“No..”, reply Eun Sung coldly because she is still angry at Hye Ryi.

“I really need talk to her about..”, say Hae Won hesitantly.

“About what??”, ask Eun Sung impatiently because she is still in a bad mood.

“About..Yunho..”, reply hae won and it makes Eun Sung excited just in a second.

“Hmm..you can tell me..Hye Ryi will come to my house..maybe she is on her way now…”, lie Eun Sung because she wants to know so bad about Yunho.

“Eun Sung-shi..mm…mm..maybe I’ll call you later again..”, say Hae Won and when she is about to hang up the phone, Eun Sung stops her.

“Hae Won-ah..why do you do this to me?I’m also your classmate and I’m Hye Ryi’s best friend. Moreover, I’m Yunho’s no.1 fan so why don’t you believe me?”, say Eun Sung boldly.

“I’m sorry Eun Sung. I didn’t mean like that but..mm..I’ll tell you then..”, respond Hae Won in defeat.

“What’s wrong with our yunho?”, ask Eun Sung curiously.

“our yunho is gay”,whisper Hae Won.

“WHAT???”, yell Eun Sung in disbelief.

“YOU ARE KIDDING ME, RIGHT??? DON’T TELL RUBBISH THING TO ME!!”, yell Eun Sung again.

“I’m serious Eun Sung-ah..I saw him with him..”, say Hae Won.

“Him?? Who is he??”, ask Eun Sung curiously.

“ He is Kim Jaejoong. I saw Yunho acted lovey dovey with him”, reply Hae Won.

“W..W..HAT??K..K..IM..J..JJ..AEE..JJ..ONG????”, stutters Eun Sung in disbelief.

“Yeah, the one in the picture is him. I realized that he dyed his hair into black now”, add hae won.

“I can’t believe this!!!”, say Eun Sung while shaking her head over and over again. She thinks she might mishear or something.

“Believe me Eun Sung-ah.. I saw it with my eyes and he is Kim Jaejoong”, say Hae Won.

Eun Sung’s mind turns blank now but the tears keep flowing down from her eyes. She tries to recall everything from Takeda’s incident to the picture incident until the exhibition incident when yunjae’s mom said that the exhibition wasn’t an art exhibition but love exhibition.

From all those incidents, she is 90% sure what Hae won said might be true but she refuse to believe it.

“Eun Sung-ah..are you still there??”,ask Hae Won because she doesn’t hear anything from Eun Sung again.

“I know you are shocked as much as I do..”, add her before Eun Sung interrupts her.

“Hae Won-ah..thanks so much..I’ll tell Hye Ryi later, bye..”, say Eun Sung and then, she hangs up the phone.

“ARGHHHHHH!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!! THAT ING IS YUN..ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”, scream Eun Sung desperately.

She cries as loud as she can. She feels her world is broken into pieces. She calls her best friend, Hye Ryi, even she is still angry at her but no one will be more understanding than her.

“Eun Sung-ah..I’m sorry..”, say Hye Ryi when she answers the phone.

“Hye Ryi-ah..*sob*..come to my *sob* house now”, sob Eun Sung.

“Eun Sung-ah..what’s wrong with you??Okay..I’ll come now”, respond Hye Ryi in a panic tone and she rushes to Eun Sung’s house as fast as she can.

Five minutes later, she arrives

Hye Ryi is shocked when she finds that Eun Sung’s house is totally messed up and she finds Eun Sung is crying loudly on the floor.

“Omo..Eun Sung-ah..what’s wrong with you??”, ask Hye Ryi while hugging her desperate best friend.

“Hye ryi-ah..*sob*..I feel like wanna die..*sob*..”, sob Eun Sung.

“Eun Sung-ah..what’s wrong??tell me what’s wrong..*sob*..”, ask Hye Ryi while sobbing also.

“Yu..*sob*..nho is gay..*sob*..and..that *sob* is his boyfriend..*sob*”, reply Eun Sung.

Hye Ryi widens her eyes and she pretends to be shocked.

“W..what do you mean??who is the ??”, act Hye Ryi.

“THAT ING KIM JAEJOONG IS YUNHO’S BOYFRIEND!!”, scream Eun Sung.

“WHH..AT??H..HOW D..DO YOUKNOW??”, stutters Hye Ryi because she didn’t tell Eun Sung about anything but why Eun Sung can know about it.

“Hae Won-ah..*sob*..she saw them at the cinema”, sob Eun Sung.

“What a small world!!”, murmur Hye Ryi while shaking her head.

“Hye Ryi-ah…that isn’t match at all with my yunho..YUNHO IS MINE FOREVER!!!”,shouts Eun Sung possessively and it makes Hye Ryi shiver.

“Eun Sung-ah..maybe Hae Won saw different person. I don’t believe it until I saw it by myself”, say Hye Ryi. She tries to calm her best friend down.

“No Hye Ryi-ah..I recalled all the incidents that related to Yunho and that and I can tell that they are together even I refuse to believe it”, reply Eun Sung still while sobbing.

Hye Ryi can’t say anything because Eun Sung will be suspicious on her if she insisted that Jaejoong isn’t yunho’s lover.

“Hye Ryi-ah..do you know that gay isn’t allowed in our college,don’t you??”, ask Eun Sung.

“Hmm..”, nod Hye Ryi.

“I’m sure it’s the reason why they hide their relationship”, say Eun Sung boldly.

“Do you know the punishment for the gay couple in the college??”, ask Eun Sung.

“Hmm..if I’m not mistaken, one of them must be expelled from college”, reply Hye Ryi.

“you are right! You know what?? That’s what I wanna do!!”, say Eun Sung while wiping her tears and smile devilishly after then.

“Go Eun Sung..what do you mean???”, ask Hye Ryi boldly as if she knew what happened next.

“You know me well..I’ll do something to that as my revenge on him!!!”, reply Eun Sung while looking at Hye Ryi with a determined and obsessive eyes.

“Eun Sung-ah..what will you do??”, ask Hye Ryi in a panic tone.

“Don’t worry!! I’ll just kick out my rival..as simple as it is!!”, reply Eun Sung while smiling slyly.

Hye Ryi gulps down her saliva and her heart beat faster. She is afraid seeing her best friend’s face expression. It’s just like a cold-blooded murder.

“Eun Sung-ah..don’t do stupid things!!”, advice Hye Ryi.

“I won’t do any stupid things but I am not afraid doing anything as long as I can get Yunho’s heart”, say Eun Sung boldly.

“Eun Sung-ah..”, call Hye Ryi weakly because she is afraid that Eun Sung will do something bad for herself and yunjae.

In the meantime,

“Have you had fun today??”, ask Yunho to Jaejoong. They are sitting on the park bench now. After watching the movie, they decided to take a walk to feel the night and they end up sitting closely to each other in a park.

“Hmm..”, nod Jaejoong happily.

“I’m sure you feel the same way too..”, add Jaejoong confidently.

“No doubt!!”, respond Yunho quickly.

“Boojae..boojae..boojae..”, call yunho.

“what?what?what?”, ask Jaejoong.

“I love you..I love you..I love you..”, reply Yunho in a playful tone again.

“Me too..me too..me too”, respond Jaejoong while imitating Yunho’s tone.

They are laughing now at their silliness.

“Boojae..look at me now..”, say Yunho and Jaejoong looks at him immediately.

“Mrs.Jung..”, say Yunho before getting interrupted by Jaejoong’s laugh.

“Why do you laugh?”, ask Yunho confusedly.

“It’s just funny when you called me’Mrs.Jung’..ahaha..hahaha”, laugh Jaejoong again.

“YAH!! Why is it funny??Isn’t it good??”, pouts Yunho.

“It’s good babe and I love it”, say Jaejoong.

“You lie..”, protest Yunho.

“I’m not!! I love to be Mrs. Jung”, say Jaejoong while cupping Yunho’s cheek.

“Lie..”, say Yunho again.

“I’m not..”, say Jaejoong.

“Lie..”, say Yunho again like a child.

“I’m not yunnie..”, say Jaejoong sweetly and then, he brushes his nose to Yunho’s nose gently.

“I love you and Mrs. Jung sounds so perfect for me”, say Jaejoong while looking deeply to Yunho’s eyes.

Then, their distance becomes closer and closer until their lips meet. They kiss passionately but gently. Heaven knows that they are the happiest couple now but unfortunately, they are too happy to notice the danger in front of them.