Chapter 5.

Sing me a Song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I once wrote in my diary. "Falling in love with you is my greatest flaw."_ 

I don't understand why I would like you. Your silhouette would always appear in my mind. I can never understand what you were thinking.

For example,
I looked for you in class during the first period, you were like a dead fish lying on the table. I looked for you again in the second period, you were alive and was joking with your classmates again.

Kim Jaejoong. You made my heartache yet brought me joy again. Eoteokke?


I realized the truth when I heard you took leave from the school. I was only a prop in your world, a useless prop.

When I was in trouble, you would solve it? When you were in trouble? What did I do? Stay still and panic.

I laughed at the thought of wanting to do something for you. Kim Jaejoong, what exactly am I to you?

Maybe just a very close friend. Or worse, a normal friend.

I didn't dare to tell you my feelings. I was scared that you would ignore me once I told you so. I was scared that waiting for you, is like waiting for the rain in this drought, useless and disappointing.

I worked hard, I worked very hard to play hard to get, yet I always blush when I'm near you.

You'll always pinch my cheek and say,"Wae? You finally know how to feel shy?"

To be honest, I hate it when you use that tone.

Who knew that when I decided to give up on my feelings, it would be because of Park Gyuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter