11

Sing me a Song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


During the afternoon break, in the canteen, people were staring and seemed like they were judging me. 

I asked Tiffany what was going on. She said, "You came with Donghae to school together with a messy hair, misunderstandings were inevitable! But seriously Sica, why were you with him?" 

I was about to answer her, but I overheard profanities from strangers that were near me. I put down my plate, and wanted to leave the canteen.

A girl from your class walked towards me and pat on my back. She smiled and said,"Jessica, ignore them."

I nodded and left the canteen. On the way, people were openly judging me, I clenched my fist.

"Jessica, look at what's on your back." 

Yuri, my classmate creased her eyebrows while taking off a paper and placed it in my hands.

"I'm a . Jae Joong first and Donghae next."

I mumbled these words, looked around at those people laughing, and ran towards your class. I knew exactly who did it.

I arrived at your classroom, out of breath. I saw the girl that was consoling me in the canteen chatting happily with your girlfriend. I saw Donghae and you standing beside the window playing with each other. That's when I knew, I'm always an outsider.

I walked into your class, Donghae smiled and called my name, I ignored it. You called my name with doubts, I ignored it.

That day was the first time I slapped a girl's face.

Infront of all your classmate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter