Chapter 4

Sing me a Song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Come to think of it, maybe I was really too slow back then. If I felt that little bit of concern you gave me, maybe, just maybe, you would totally forget about Park Gyuri.

I compensated a smile for 5 whole days. 5 whole days of smiles was exchanged with a hi-bye. I don't even understand why I have to do that.

Tiffany told me," he's your jinx." I agree.

You suddenly texted me and said "My birthday is on the 26th January." I didn't know if you did it on purpose, because I realized that it's only one week to your birthday.

As a result, I went shopping for the whole week, hunting for a perfect birthday present.

I came across a shirt. I decided to buy it as your birthday present.

It wasn't a very formal shirt, but it wasn't a very casual shirt either. It was a black top, with a gold studs as the button. It also came with a small gold bowtie.
 
I knew it would fit you as soon as I saw that shirt.

Kim Jaejoong, do you still remember the shirt that I bought for you? It cost me 62000 won. I lied to my mum that it was for my class fund, to buy the shirt. 

While normal female friend would buy for a shirt for her male friend? While we were at the Noraebang celebrating your birthday, I realized how terrible my present was when I realized people were staring at me sheepishly while I handed the present to you.

You smiled, took out your top, and wore the top.  I was afraid  I bought the wrong size.

How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter