Mr. Kim

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suga! Do you have a boyfriend or what?” a guy asked while giving Suga another letter.

Suga opened it quickly.

“Why didn’t you come last night?  I waited you on the roof but you didn’t come.

I heard Mr. Kim will show up today. I’ll see you at the gardening course ok? Your friend Jungkook is a little weird sometimes lol. Well see ya!

From your H

P.S don’t eat the soup at the canteen, I heard it’s poisoned!”

 

Suga fixed the letter a lot not moving a muscle. He missed the opportunity to see the stars and even to know who ‘H’ was. But in return he dreamed.

It was a lot of time he didn’t dream something.

“Class!” the teacher yelled so everyone would stop talking.

“Ok, perfect! Please go to your seat. Jeon Jungkook go to your seat!! SIT! Ok. I remember you to go to the garden after school. Now let’s start the lesson”

It was true, Mr. Kim was going to be there that day.

 

*

 

 No one as Suga was excited to start the course, he didn’t saw J-hope around that day but he was more than sure if he won’t show up he'd kill-

“Hey!” J-hope walked near Suga while they were going to the gardening course.

“Where were you all the day?” Suga asked.

“This morning I wasn’t feeling well”

“Oh ok”

Once reached the garden they sat on some chairs they found. Jungkook sat next to Suga and  started asking questions about J-hope 

“What if … what if…”

“If he’ll me or what? Jungkook stay calm I won’t let him do it. Enjoy your time with V though.”

“V is weird, sometimes he’s nice sometimes he’s weird I don’t know”

The students silenced suddenly.

 

Someone was bringing in a strange plant and everyone stand up cheering like Obama was there.

“Oh… umm … someone can help me?” the man who was carrying the plant asked.

His face wasn’t visible but his voice was somehow nice even if it was really dreamy.

The man was startled once he saw how many students were there.

“Oh. Ooooh… yeah my class… sure…” he smiled.

Everyone was impatient to know him.

He was handsome, his hair was blonde platinum, he was wearing eyeliner what a surprise! He was pale and his lips were pink.

His eyes were black and dreamy as his voice but even with that nice smile on his face he seemed sad and melancholic.

 

He was wearing a white mesh with black tight jeans.

“So you’re .. Mr. Kim” Namjoon said.

Mr. Kim startled again finally realizing he was at work.

“Yes, I am Mr. Kim…. AND I’LL BE YOUR GARDENING TEACHER!” he stopped like waiting for an applause.

“Ok, so my name’s Kim Jaejoong, you can call me Mr. Kim or Mr. Kim. Guess you’re the class I’ll help this year. Oh god this garden is a disaster, so I wish you’ll study and beautify this garden to its fullest I don’t care how, or with what! Oh wait… yes I care! You can’t use chemicals things. Now may you introduce yourself to me too?” he smiled widely.

 

The students started to introduce themselves.

“My name’s Jin, what should I tell more?”

“What’s your favorite flower?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Um.. I don’t really know-“

“Next” Mr. Kim said.

“My name’s Yoongi but you can call me Suga, my favorite flower are rose and lavender but sincerely I like lots of other flowers.”

“Why Suga?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Because I’m bright like the sugar I guess..”

“Oh nice! Nice really nice. Do you have some experiences Suga?”

“My parents were gardeners so they teached me something..”

Mr. Kim smiled again then passed to J-hope.

“My name’s J-hope and I like petunias”

“Why petunias?”

“I didn’t know what else to say” J-hope said and someone started giggling.

“No ok, I like roses, the white and green ones the most”

“Why?” Mr. Kim said.

“Because they’re bright”

Mr. Kim smiled at him too and when the others finished introducing themselves he glared at the soil.

“I guess we will work really hard.”

“OOOOK!” he said then again.

“I already know the couples. Every group will have a color and you can plant whatever you like and beautify the garden how you like.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter