Herbology?

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week already passed and the time of exams was coming soon. J-hope didn’t stopped to surprise Suga with his intuitions and Jungkook was overreacting.

“Why is he always next to you? Why does he know anything you like?”

“I DON’T KNOW” Suga yelled but Jungkook didn’t stopped.

“He’s weird and I won’t let him seduce you!”

“Hey, if I kiss you will you stop please?” Suga asked nervously.

“You’ll what?” Jungkook asked happily, but the teacher interrupted them.

“So, class as you may know this is a school who’s always ready for new subjects and experiments!”

“Oh no, what now” Suga whispered.

 

The fact is they already experimented some ‘new subjects’ or how Jungkook called them ‘Harry Potter subjects’ and they all finished with someone injured and/or sent to the hospital.

They tried the ‘really advanced chemistry’ of two Australians men (the ‘potions’ as Jungkook always called them, he even said one of the men resembled Piton and another Slughorm or that’s what he said.)

Or the ‘projections’ that consisted in creating a natural firework and to say the truth that was the most stupid thing that someone could ever teach. Sometimes Jungkook will put his firework on a stick then burn the firework and yell “Avada Kedavra” while in class and the firework would explode on the ceiling making everyone laugh.

Yeah that was stupid but ingenious!

But that was extremely dangerous and the fact they’ll do another ‘new subject’ was preoccupying everyone.

 

“…This time nothing of absurd will be made!..”

“Oh… no more Harry Potter Subjects?” Jungkook said and everyone started giggling.

“…This time Mr. Jeon, we will take a gardening course!”

“HERBOLOGY!” Jungkook yelled and some students laughed.

“Yeah, sure…” the teacher said.

“So please welcome your new gardening teacher! Mr. Kim!”

The students remained in silence waiting for ‘Mr. Kim’ to come out and greet everyone but nothing happened.

“Um… what’s happening?” the teacher asked and the counselor of the school entered the class.

“Ugh… Mr. Kim had a problem… and umm… he won’t be here but you can still show the kids the garden and … hope he’ll come soon” the counselor then greeted everyone and left the class and the students walked to school’s garden.

 

The garden was a really disgusting place. The ground was sticky and there was a little broken fountain at the center of it. Some weed were visible  and there were lots of… roses that the gardeners of the school maybe forgot to water so they dried. There were some cobwebs and spiders and the soil was totally dry.

 Suga and J-hope remained with their mouth wide opened.

Suga was coming from a great gardening family. His grandfather was a gardener, his mother and father too and yeah he knew something about gardening as well.

“Bloody hell, what happened here?” J-hope asked.

“Why are you so devastated?” Suga was surprised.

“Well why shouldn't i? Poor garden”

Suga was a little confused at first. He tought J-hope was acting like that only to impress him but then he saw he really wasn't acting.

V though wasn’t that amazed by the ugly garden, he seemed pissed off and Suga thought it was weird he wasn’t acting like his brother.

“Ok.. so when Mr. Kim will show up you’ll start working here and in couple. The couple who worked harder and will beautify the garden better will have some points plus for the end of the month!”

 

When Jungkook heard about ‘couples’ he totally lost it and began to spazz all around.

“But I will decide the couples.” The teacher said.

Jungkook’s smile disappeare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter