The admirer

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night and Suga couldn’t sleep. He was fixing the ceiling of his room while Jungkook was snoring soundly.

“Ahhh wake up you idiot!” he threw a pillow on Jungkook’s head but the boy made no movement.

He got up from his bed and watched outside the window. The street was empty, only the lights of the lamps were visible. Suga looked up at the sky which was black.

“No stars… again..” he thought.

He was used since child to look up at the sky and count the stars when he couldn’t sleep, but since he started high school he couldn’t see any stars which meant he couldn’t sleep properly since a lot of time.

It was the third year of high school and Suga wasn’t one of the best nor one of the most popular kids at school. He did had some good friends though.

People thought he was tsundere but Suga wasn’t really sure of that.

Yes he acted cool sometimes but he was caring and kind… ok he was a tsundere.

“Suga! Kiss me…” Jungkook mumbled.

Suga turned around and punched Jungkook which woke up terrified. “You were wet dreaming about me again?”

“Wet what?”

 Suga gave him a death glare and the boy nodded. “Stop it, it’s disgusting”

Jungkook had a crush on Suga since a lot of time. Whenever he'd tell Suga how much he likes him, Suga would only nod and don't pay attention to his admirer. 

“Can I sleep with you?”

“No” Suga said and placed the pillow over his head.

“Ahhh, my ice princess” Jungkook chuckled but he only received another death glare from the other boy.

 

-

 

“And this is how Bonaparte defeated the enemies..”

“Pss Suga! Suga! Yoongi! Pale boy!” Jin was trying to get Suga’s attention. “What?”

“Can we do the project together?”

“No” he replied.

“You understood?” the history teacher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter