A really kind ' you'

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga was returning to the dorm from school. That day had been really boring and weird because Jungkook was anticipating a lot the arrival of the two boys.

“When will they show up?” Jungkook asked impatiently.

“So you wanna see them too?” Namjoon asked. “No.” Jungkook replied annoyed.

“What are you going to do once they’ll show up?” Jin asked amused.

“I I I …”

“As expected.” Suga giggled.

“I’ll probably beat them up!”

“Yeah how about no” Namjoon said.

Unfortunately the boys didn’t show up that day and Suga was impatient to meet them as Jungkook was.

He took the bus and faced the window.

“Can I sit?” a pink-haired boy asked. Suga nodded not paying attention.

“Hey! V! Are you sure this is the right bus?”

“It is” the other replied. “Seriously?”

“Yeah.” he answered.

Suga's stop was near so he took his backpack and stood up.

The bus made a dangerous bend and one of the boy fell over Suga.

“Hey! Get off!” Suga yelled, but the boy couldn’t stand up because something was pushing him.

“Wait wait no no wait I can’t…”  the pink-haired boy started giggling. “Do you think it's funny?” Suga yelled.

The bus slowed down and the boy finally got up from Suga.

“Shouldn’t you apologize at least?” 

“You were going to break my rib!”

“And you hurt me with your ing head!” Suga was turning red and the boy in front of him started chuckling.

“Ahhh… you’re only another ice princess aren't you? Look you’re turning all red! It’s really cute for someone who has a pale skin like you!”

Suga stared at him then got off the bus.

He walked angrily to his dorm smashing everything on his way.

“How can he call me cute after all? He hurted me!” Tears were now visible in his eyes, maybe for frustration or maybe because that boy was really rude to him.

“Hey what’s up?” Jungkook asked trying to calm Suga.

“Nothing!” he yelled, now clearly crying.

“Can you please stop yelling at me all the time and please let me know what’s wrong?”

“No!” Sug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter