Lovebirds?

~The way You love Me~

I woke up facing your still sleeping face. Your beautiful eyes were closed, you looked so calm. I wondered what were you dreaming about when your lips corners rose a little. We were so close to each other, almost cuddling under the blanket and it made blood rush again on my face, either remembering my last night's dream didn't help with blushing. My heart beating fastened, I wasn't used to sleep next to you. Even though I wouldn't mind about getting used to it... 

"Hey lovebirds, wake up. It's already 10:30.am", Jimin shouted from the door which made me stand up sitting quickly. Did Jimin just call us 'lovebirds'? Why? Well, Jimin liked to play around a lot so maybe it was just a joke. I mean, he obviously couldn't tell that I liked you - or could he? But at least you didn't like me, or from what I know, so we couldn't be lovebirds, sadly... 

Jimin went off from the door, maybe he went to make a breakfast or something. I looked down at you, expecting you already being awake. But you kept sleeping calmly, Jimin's shouting didn't bother you at all. It wouldn't mind be in another case, but at the moment you were blocking my way to get out of the bed easily since I was on the wall's side. I didn't want to wake you up because I couldn't get off the bed, it would be embarrassing. And sleeping sleeping in the same bed because Jimin told so was already embarrassing enough, but still I'm not saying I didn't like it though. 

I thought for a long time what should I do and after it, I decided trying to get of the bed even though you were on my way. Slightly, I pulled the blanket off me and as quietly and carefully as I could, I stood up on the bed. I placed my one foot over you so at that time I was standing you between my feet. But suddenly, you started changing your position which caused me to fall on top of you and a loud thump was heard after it. 

"Ugh, what's happening?" you asked confused rubbing your eyes. I looked at you eyes widened, my heart beating even faster and louder. So now I was lying on top of you on bed instead of getting straightforwardly of the bed without waking you up. Great, exactly how it was supposed to go. 

"I-I'm so sorry, you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up so I-". 

"It's okay", you cut my stuttering with a cute, little laugh, "just get off me so we can go to our dorm and get ready for school". 

"Oh, okay", I mumbled shyly and stood up quickly, smiling a little and feeling warm inside of me. I was so happy how you didn't make any big number about what happened or get mad or anything, it wasn't a big deal for you. I walked out of the room without looking at you. I passed Jimin and walked on the dorm's door and put my shoes on. I heard footsteps coming and soon you were standing next to me, putting also your shoes on. 

"Are you guys going now?" Jimin shouted again from the kitchen. Apparently I guessed rightly, he was making or already eating the breakfast. 

"Yeah. See you!" I shouted back and opened the door. 

"Okay, bye. Oh and Taehyung, I'll see you at class!". After Jimin's last words, I felt something strange in me, it was something between enviousness, sadness and angriness. Jimin was going to see you at class, and I wouldn't be there. The reality that you were actually one year year younger than me hit me hardly. I wouldn't be able to be with you on school days, you would be with other guys - I mean girls. I actually didn't know did you even like guys on that way. But with my luck, you probably were straight. But until the day we met, I thought I was too. But apparently I wasn't, or then it would be strange to like you so much.

"Sure", you answered lazily waking me up from my thoughts and we both stepped through the door on the corridor. Jimin's dorm was on the third hallway so we needed walk straight and when we arrived on a big lounge which was meant for every student in our school, we needed to turn right and walk until the room 44 comes up. I took my keys from pocket and unlocked the door. 

"I wanted to open it this time", you said childishly crossing your arms. 

"I didn't know it... You will get to open it many times from now on, I promise", I laughed at your actions and went inside the dorm followed by you. I headed to the bathroom, I needed to wash my face. I closed the door behind me and used the toilet first quickly. After that I opened the faucet and tried to turn the water on somewhere between cold and hot but, of course, it took a lot of time so I just used cold water. I splashed water on my face, took a towel and dried my face while closing the faucet. I looked at my image on the mirror. My black hair was pretty messy but I was too lazy to do anything for it. I put the towel back on its usual place and was ready to go back to the bedroom. I opened the door but then I froze speechless right there. 

I saw you, but not only your usual you. You didn't have shirt nor pants. I could see your slight yet beautiful six pack which usually hid under your shirt and your fit thighs before you covered them pulling shorts on. My gaze kept wandering around your pretty body until you caught my eyes, once again. 

"Can I borrow a t-shirt from you? Mine are all hiding somewhere and I need one for PE class", you asked innocently, like you wouldn't had known about how I had looked at you. 

"Sure, choose any you want from my wardrobe", I said after I could say anything. I was lightly shocked by your body and actions. You smiled as a thanks to me went on my wardrobe. You choose one of my favorite shirts, black, XL-sized and very comfortable t-shirt, and pulled it on. Somewhere deep inside I was happy how our school didn't have that strict rules with everything, for example we could have our own clothes for PE. The shirt looked pretty good on you, and I felt honored about you wearing my cloth. 

--- 

"Hoseok hyung, wait!" I heard familiar voice shouting. It was you, you were running at me from the canteen where I had also been just a few minutes ago. I smiled at you when you arrived holding your bag and breathing hardly from running. 

"I want to go to outside for a while, I want to have some fresh air. Could you come with me? We have still 50 minutes left till next class", you asked eyes shining brightly like always. I smiled while nodding once and we went outside from the school building. We walked calmly across the yard talking about what had happened today, did you get new friends, how the classes were and so on. 

"I wish we were on the same class", you said after a while of silence. 

"Yeah, I also wish it could be like that", I smiled. I was happy again from your words, they and of course you kept my mood up. But suddenly, some strange man's voice went through the air.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!" the man shouted. I looked at you, you were frozen. First you looked shocked, then scared and annoyed. You didn't move even an inch, but I could see how you wanted to run away. You knew exactly who it was. 


Waa, who is it?! ;oo 
Oh my, sorry for so short update (I didn't write about the classes... Do you want me to write about what happens on their classes in the future chapters?) T~T I just wanted to update for you guys, hope you still liked it >< First I was going to update earlier but then the ferry accident in Korea happened and so many other bad things happened too all around the world so um, yeah... Maybe you get what I'm trying to say. 
Anyway, keep commenting etc. and have a nice day~!