Mystery man

~The way You love Me~

"Long time no see". Your body shivered when the unknown man spoke. I didn't know was it from enthusiasm, fear or what, I just knew you didn't want to show your feelings. Slowly you turned to see speaker's voice, but you already knew who it was. I was a little afraid but still full of curiosity, I wanted to know who caused you like this reaction. 

Your eyes were devil-like, usual kindness wasn't showing on them. You couldn't hide your feelings anymore, from your face I was able to see your emotions, angriness and how pissed off you were inside. I followed your blank gaze and ended up looking at someone really handsome man, or actually a boy. The guy had simple black hair, he was really tall and cold looking. His tanned skin was flawless and dimples were showing when he smirked. Also his school uniform was styled coolly, giving chic feeling. 

"Did you come here just for me? Aw how sweet from you", the guy said grinning, everyone could tell he was enjoying the moment. You squeezed your fists and bit your lower lip. 

"Did you become mute or something?" the guy kept speaking and laughed. 

"Why are you even here?" you muttered between your teeth, loudly enough us to hear your voice. 

"Can't you see? I attend to this school, and from what I see so do you". Now I started remembering who the guy was. He was on the same grade as me but on a different class, that's why I hadn't talked to him. I didn't know him but I had never heard anything good about him. From what I heard, he was a playboy who didn't play only with girls' hearts but also with boys'. Also, he was the class' king -even though he came here only about a year ago- with a lot of friends, of course, but I guess the friends were his friends just because they wanted to have someone who had some 'power' at school. 

"I wanted to have a new beginning here, can't you leave me alone? Just stay away from me, let's pretend we don't know each others. It would be really nice after what you did to me". 

"You're still mad about it, baby? It was long time ago, you should forget it already, then we could also have a new beginning". A blink of warmness and memories could be seen on your eyes. Your fists relaxed a little but not fully. 

"I will not never forget it. We're over, Namjoon, try to realize it". Over? Were you been... Dating? And then broke up? Could it be... But what else would it be? And then it would mean you weren't at least fully straight! I would actually have a change with you. But the bad thing was that your ex decided to show up and that he attended at the same school, and most probably he would cause some problems. 

"That's just what you think", Namjoon winked. At that moment, with a speed of light you turned around and ran away from us. I stared confused at the way you just ran. Quickly I glanced at Namjoon who smirked on his spot and never seemed to notice me, it was like I wouldn't even have been there when the two of you spoke, or more likely argued. Without caring about that strange kid I ran after you, I needed to find you and talk to you. 

I ran fast towards the school building. Last time where I saw your back was at the stairs which lead at the roof. Easily I hopped trough the creaking stairs and finally the view of the big roof opened in front of me. I couldn't see you there but I could hear heavy breathing mixed with light sobbing around some corner. I tried to locate where the sound was coming from but only thing I could do was wander around the roof since it was windy so all noises were hard to locate. But after some moments, I find you sitting on the ground face buried on your hands and knees. Slowly you raised your head to see who came. Your sad, red and puffy eyes looked back at mine, you were crying. Tears almost came on my eyes too, I wasn't okay seeing you like that - but still you looked beautiful for me, crying didn't change anything. I just wanted to feel your warmness, your skin against mine even more. Tears ran down your cheeks, you looked little shocked but at the same time relieved. I guess you didn't expect me to come after you but still you were glad that I came. 

"I'm sorry", you said with a light voice and sad eyes looking up at me. My heart broke, why you were sorry? It didn't make any sense. You didn't have any reason to be sorry, not at all. "I wasn't the person you thought". 

"What... What do you mean?". I couldn't help it, I automatically sat beside you on the ground. I didn't come too close, I was afraid you might not like it at time like this. 

"I'm not that good and nice kid I've shown I would be. Before, at my earlier school I was the troublemaker. Anywhere I went, the were problems around me. My life wasn't easy or nice, but still I liked it. I didn't need to worry about school, I didn't care. Actually I didn't worry about anything. I always hang out with my friends and we skipped most of the classes.

My parents separated few years ago and I lived with my mom, I don't even know anymore where my dad is. Anyway, my mom was drank most of the time and always new men came at our house to be with my mom. Mom didn't care where I was or what I did so I didn't need to worry about it. Also, I was the only kid so if I asked, my mom bought me anything I wanted. 

But one day, new boy attended to our school - it was Namjoon. He started hanging out with me and my friends and we started to become close. And by close I mean, really close. Not only friendship, but more. I loved him, he loved me, or at least it was what I thought. By the time, he became more and more possessive and didn't let me do or decide anything. But as stupid as I was, I still I loved him. I dropped fully out of the school, I was only with him. Or actually my life was only made of him, he dominated me. 

But one time, I caught him cheating on me. I was so shocked and angry, everything I had done for him was wasted. It didn't mean anything, he was just playing with me. He cheated on me with one girl, or at least from what I know, I just think there was even more though. But right after that, he moved. He just disappeared, leaving me and everyone else behind without any words. You don't even know how broken I was, I didn't have anything. All my friends had left me times ago because I was only with Namjoon back then. I was too depressed to go to school, also my old friends, or in fact everyone bullied me. I never got to know the real reason but I guess Namjoon had spread some rumors about me, he made sure my life was like hell. 

So that's why I moved and changed the school as soon as possible. I wanted to forget everything what had happened, as I earlier today said, I wanted to have a new beginning. But since Namjoon is here, it seems impossible...". With a deep sigh, you stopped your long and slow story telling. I was shocked to hear everything, I really didn't expect something like this. You never seemed to have past like that, you always were so happy and lively. You really were good at hiding emotions... 

"I'm sorry I told everything to you, I guess I shouldn't", you said with a remorseful tone in your voice and looked down at the ground. I was going to open my mouth to say something but you were faster. "I hope we can be still friends even after what I told you. You've been an amazing friend for me, even though we haven't known for a long time. Please forgive me". I was touched. All those pretty words from your mouth, telling me how amazing I was. But at the same time you believed on me and told how the things were. 

I couldn't take it anymore, I came closer to you and wrapped my arms around you hugging tightly. I wanted to be as close to you as possible. I wanted to feel your perfect lips on mine but I couldn't. It would be too harassing, wouldn't it? 

"You don't need to be sorry. Everything will be okay, I promise. I'll stay with you forever. I won't never leave you, no matter what. Let's stay strong together, let's fight together", I whispered quietly on your ear. I closed my eyes, I could feel tears coming. Your sweet smell filled my nose but I wasn't complaining, I was totally okay with it. 

"I'm lucky to have you by my side", you whispered back. I felt hot air on my neck, you breath against my neck. I felt your tears falling on my skin but slowly they stopped falling. Yours and also mine breathing calmed. It was strange, before I was so nervous whenever we were this close but now I was so calm and confident. It was some special feeling which I had ever before felt, still I was happy feeling it. 

"Should we go back to class now? We'll get in trouble if we don't", I asked after a time backing off a little to see your face. 

"I don't want to... It won't be that bad if we have one day off, we can go to noraebang or do something else". I thought about it carefully, should I take the risk? After thinking, I decided to agree because it was you.

"Okay... But only this time! I don't want to have any extra problems". 


Omg even I didn't know this coming ! DD:: I had several different choices about who it could be but I ended up with this... I hope it was alright T.T Oh and I'm really sorry if this has some angst if you weren't expecting for it (but seriously, I wasn't either - it just happened like this) >< 
And yes, I'm really sorry for not updating in a long time... I've been really busy and also been sick again... But last night when I was at my dad's, I stayed up just to write this on paper and now when I'm back at mom's, I wrote this here and updated. But now it's the last month of school, wohoo~! I don't know if I'll be busy or not with school since I don't know how much the exams will need my time but I'll try to update as much as I can ! 
And now my lovelies, I'll be on the internet​ go doing homeworks (woops it's already late night) and after that sleeping~ Bye bye ^^