The Meeting

~The way You love Me~

"Jung Hoseok!" somebody shouted too loudly in my opinion while I was calmly walking off from the class. But the loud pitch was normal voice for my school's principal.

"A new student is coming today, I want you to show the school and dorms for he. He doesn't know anyone here yet so make sure to be- Oh there he comes!". I listened confused what he was saying and looked at the way where he was looking at. Orange haired, pretty tall and pale guy walked from the teacher's room door in front of us. 

I looked at you from head to toe. You were quite good looking, I was sure you were going to get a lot attention from our school's students. You didn't even glance at me once, until I was scanning your attractive face. Our eyes met, I couldn't move in one, two, three... Four seconds. I quickly turned my head away, feeling the blood rushing to my face. Why did I blush, I mean, you just looked at me... 

I could see from the corner of my eye how you looked away, listening what our principal was saying. I slowly lifted my head up, trying not to get any more 'extra attention' from you. It was an awkward meeting, or at least for me. For you it was obviously one of the most normal things.

My hands started sweating, I was shaking from nervousness. I rubbed my hands on the sides of my shirt to get rid of the wetness. I was already sure about how I didn't want you to notice my sudden strange behavior, as I said, for me it was already awkward enough.

You stretched your hand closer to mine ready to greet me. Apparently the principal had told I was going to introduce the school for you, I just didn't hear it. 

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung", you said with a gorgeous smile which had no worries. So innocence...

"J-Jung Hoseok", I stuttered, you made me strangely nervous. Your hand was so soft, so warm. I didn't want to let go of it, but I had to. You took your big sports bag where you most probably had all of your stuff and clothes. The principal showed the way where needed to go with his hand. 

"Let's go to find your dorm room first", I said while I opened the door for you. You nodded and followed me off from the teacher's room. 

---

We came to the fourth dorm's hallway. It was the dorm where was the most space left. Every room was for two students but there were also rooms for three and four students. I was staying at a room where was space for two students but at the moment I was alone. My old roommate left few weeks ago because he moved off from the town. 

"What is your room's number?" I asked while looking slightly at you, still making me nervous and having butterflies in my stomach. You looked like thinking hard before quickly taking a key from your pant's pocket. 

"Forty-four", you answered as brightly as you smiled. Forty-four... Why it sounded so familiar? What, wait! It was my room! How did this happen? We just met but still, I felt so awkward and nervous yet... Good with you. Actually I just realized it. You made me feeling all nervous like I have ever been before. But still, still it felt good. Even though it was really awkward, I still felt comfortable and confident with you. It really was strange, it was something I had never felt before. 

"So were is the room forty-four?" 

"Oh yeah, um it's over here", I answered, stuttering again between the words. I should stop thinking by myself if I wanted you to think normally about me. I didn't want to give you 'the quiet one' image about me, since I wasn't like that for real. Actually I was the loudest one in our class. It was abnormal to see me like this like I was with you. 

I showed you the way to the door and you were going to open the door with your keys but I automatically opened it with mine. I didn't even realize it since I did it countless of times a day.

"How did you open it?" you looked at me with confused expression key still in your hand. 

"This is also my room..." I answered quietly, afraid of your reaction. Surprisingly you put wide something between smile and smirk on your face and chuckled a little while walking in. I raised my eyebrows a little, I wasn't expecting you being this positive about us living in the same room. But I didn't complain about it, no, I was secretly happy about it. Maybe the awkwardness would someday go away and be replaced by usual and normal acting. 

I walked also in, closing the door behind me. I found you already looking around our room. It wasn't huge but bot small neither. There were only one bedroom which contained a bunk room, two little wardrobes, two sets of a bureau and a chair and a shower. Or actually the shower was next door the bedroom but the only way to get there, was going through the bedroom. Along with them, there were one big room which was the kitchen and living room at the same time. Also there were WC too, of course. 

You ran happily to the bedroom with your stuffs and I smiled a little at it, you moving all around the dorm was cute. You already had looked the room up so there wasn't anything left to show you. I walked after you to the bedroom to make sure you won't choose my bed or something like that. 

"Can I take the top one?" you asked way too cutely. When we first met, I thought you would be less cute and more manly. I'm not saying it was way I wouldn't like it... Like it? What did I mean by that? I shook my thoughts away and simply answered to you faster this time. 

"Sure, I would have put you there anyway since I sleep on the bottom."

"Well, that's good for me then. Where can I put my clothes?" 

"There", I pointed with my finger one of the wardrobes. You walked at it and started putting your clothes on the hangers. I decided to walk over to my bed and lay down. I wasn't anymore that nervous, maybe it was because I was so sleepy already? I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep but it wasn't my purpose neither. I just wanted to close my eyes for a while. 

"I'm ready now, can you show me other parts of the school?" you asked, the voice seemed come from really close oddly. I opened my eyes, just to see your face on front of mine. You were bent over me, but still you were standing on two feet. 

"S-sure", I said eyes widened, the butterflies on stomach were back. At that moment you took my hand and pulled me up. 

"Let's go then!" you shouted smiling and laughing. I relaxed a little and laughed little bit too. You had an interesting personality for sure. 

---

We had already walked over the school, now was the time for our little campus area. 

"Do you wanna go eating something?" I asked. Since you were so hyperactive and happy all the time, I had relaxed around you. It really didn't take long time, how someone could be awkward with a puppy like you? 

"I want an ice cream!" your eyes brightened after thinking a little time. I smiled and nodded as an answer. I lead us to a little cafeteria where we could get ice cream. I looked at the different flavors thinking what should I take. 

"What do you want? I can pay it for you", I said after I choose what I wanted to take. 

"I'll take vanilla". I offered and paid our ice creams giving the vanilla one for you and taking the pear one for myself. I searched where we could go sitting but you already pointed at a bench by road which lead back to our dorms. We both walked at the bench and sat down, now you were on my right side. I looked at your side profile, it was as perfect as your front profile. Your jaw line was beautiful and sharp while you looked somewhere on the right. 

Suddenly you turned your head to my direction. Again. It was the second time I was looking at his face and you caught me doing it, I guess you would start feeling strange about it soon. I blushed this time too, not sure should I turn my eyes away or not. But before I could think about it anymore, you opened your mouth. 

"Oh! You've ice cream on your face". I frowned a little touching my face, but there wasn't anything. 

"But I don't?" 

"You do now!" you said and poked my nose with the top of your ice cream. You laughed loudly holding your stomach while I looked really confused. I swiped the ice cream off my nose with back of my hand and tried to think my next move. 

"Are you sure you don't have it by yourself?" I asked and put ice cream on your nose and cheeks. 

"Yah!" you shouted and slapped me gently on the chest. 

"Ouch, didn't your mom teach you not to hit others?" I asked holding my hand on my chest trying to look like it hurt, but failing. I started laughing because you were laughing at my bad acting. You wiped the ice cream off your face and then looked at me. 

"But you actually have ice cream left on your face" you said and wiped quickly the ice cream from the top of my nose. I blushed again, your finger felt so soft and perfect on my skin. You the ice cream off your finger and kept eating your melting ice cream normally. I hoped I could feel your hand on my face again... But suddenly my phone started ringing. 

"Hi! Oh my I'm so sorry, I forgot! No, I'm at the cafeteria with a new student, Taehyung. Ah okay okay, bye", I ended the call. 

"Who was it?" you asked curiously

"My friend Jimin, he's the same age as you. He asked me earlier today to come and help him with the homeworks but I forgot..."

"Will you go help him then?" 

"Yup, but he told to bring you with me". You smiled at the answer, you were happy because somebody wanted to meet you, "we should go now", I continued and my ice cream. We both stood up and started walking back to the dorms next to each other. 


Omg I don't really know how did it turn out T.T When I first time finished writing, AFF decided to delete the end and I needed to write it again >< And this is my first non-one shot story I've written/started... Let's see how will this go. Also, I didn't know should I continue with the "you" form or change it to "he". What do you think, is it good like that or should I change it as "he"? 
Anyway, thank you for the subscribes!~ ♥ It always makes my day when I see new comment or subscriber on some of my stories ^_^