At Jimin's

~The way You love Me~

I knocked on Jimin's dorm's door. You stood behind of me hiding, which I found extremely cute. I felt your hot breathing on the back of my neck, I got shivers around my body because of it. Soon the door opened and Jimin welcomed us. 

"Finally you came. But come in so we can get the homeworks done before midnight", Jimin said opening the door wider and letting us to came in. We stepped inside the dorm and took our shoes off. You placed your dark blue shoes next to my black, already old shoes. I smiled inside me, it was nice to see your stuff around mine - especially when they were putted like that by you. 

"Isn't Junseo here?" I asked when there wasn't any sign of Jimin's roommate. 

"Nope, he went on a holiday with his family, somewhere overseas. I don't even know where... But he promised to bring something for me and his friends from there!" Jimin answered, saying the last part excited and walked over his desk where his school books were waiting. He sat down and opened the math's book. 

"Oh? Well, at least his not here bothering us", I chuckled and sat beside Jimin. 

"So, you're Taehyung?" Jimin asked and looked at you, you just nodded. 

"Which class are you in?" Jimin asked again. 

"On the same as you, if I remember rightly". 

"That's nice! Take a seat too", Jimin smiled. You looked around confused, there weren't any chairs left in the room. Jimin lifted his head up noticing you still standing. 

"Oh yes sure, you need a chair too". Jimin stood up and left somewhere coming back in awhile with a chair. But you already found a sitting place, namely, it was Jimin's chair. You sat on it with a poker face, looking so innocent. Jimin looked at you confused while I burst out of laughing, how did you even come with the idea to sit on his chair? 

"Taehyung", I said after I calmed myself down, "you know, Jimin brought a chair just for you to sit but you took his place instead". 

"I know. But this chair looked so comfortable", you answered and smirked. I shook my head, uttering a laughter. 

"Fine, sat there then", Jimin laughed and came next to you since you were now sitting in between of us. Jimin placed the chair down and sat on it while taking the books so he could search the homeworks he had. As he managed earlier, he took the math's works first and put them in front of me. 

"So, how do I solve these?" Jimin asked and pointed at the exercises. I looked at them, trying to remember how they should be solved. Have we even studied something like this... 

"You don't listen on the classes?" I asked wondering why you didn't know anything about the counting system. 

"Nope", he answered without hesitation, "but you know how to do it, right?" 

"Honestly saying, I don't", I said truly looking at the exercise without any clue. 

"Great, and you were supposed to help me", Jimin mumbled sarcastically. 

"Sorry... I just don't remember that thing at all". 

"Let me take a look at it", you suddenly said. I and Jimin just looked at you when you took the book and scanned the exercise. 

"Ah, these are easy ones. I'll explain them to you", you said and started explaining the difficult looking exercises, for me and Jimin they looked impossible to solve. Jimin listened you focused and listened carefully, he seemed to get them little by little.

But at the same time, I still didn't understand them at all. Or actually, I didn't event try to understand. My eyes just wandered on your fluffy hair, pale face, soft looking hands, slim body and legs, and then back at your face. I looked at your nice looking eyebrows, dark yet always so bright eyes, cute nose, beautifully shaped jawline and finally at your generous lips. As you talked, they were moving up to down, side to side, I looked at them like hypnotized. How would it feel to have them on mine? 

"It wasn't that hard, right?", your lips stopped moving and I stopped being hypnotized. I quickly looked at the desk, hopefully you or him didn't notice how I had looked at your lips. 

"Actually it wasn't. So shall we do the rest of the homeworks? Oh and hyung, try to focus, you need to study too with that math's knowledge", Jimin smirked like knowing something. What was it? But whatever it was, we took Jimin's next homeworks and started doing them together. 

--- 

"Finally all of them are done now! Thank you for the help", Jimin said while we three walked to the living room's and kitchen's mixed like room. 

"You're welcome", I answered and sat on a couch followed by you. 

"Dude, you did almost nothing. Taehyung helped me with the most of the exercises". 

"But Taehyung wouldn't have been here if I didn't bring him". 

"Aish, whatever", Jimin laughed at my stubbornness and sat on the couch's armrest since the couch were only for two people. 

"Hoseok hyung, look at the clock! We've been here for too long", you suddenly said with a little worried tone in your voice. 

"Oh sh*t, we can't go back to our dorm anymore, it's too late. The rules say you can't move around after 10.pm. What do we do now?" 

"Don't worry, you can stay here", Jimin said smiling. 

"Thanks", you and I said at the same time. I quickly looked at you, it was cute how we said the same word at the same time... Wait, where does my mind go again? 

"But we need to go just for 12.am to the school so we could do something fun before going to sleep, like watch some movie", you said sounding excited. 

"I'll choose the movie!" Jimin announced and walked to look what movies he got before we even decided what we would do. But watching a movie wasn't a bad idea, especially because you were there too. 

"Let's watch this one", Jimin said and showed some DVD's case. In the cover there were a girl and a guy, standing on the rain or something. 

"Jimin, no! We won't watch any of your love movies right now, you're such a hopeless romantic..." I said. 

"Come on..." Jimin tried to get us to watch the movie but I shook my head, you also joining in with me. 

"Ugh okay then. But then we need to watch some horror". 

"Jimin, you know I hate hor-" 

"You didn't want to watch the romantic movie so then we watch horror", Jimin decided and took randomly some horror movie. I really hated horror movies, they just weren't my thing. I got scared so easily and I'll always see nightmares after watching any scary-like movies. Also, it wasn't really safety to watch horror movie when you were on my side.  

Jimin put the movie in and walked sit on the floor, leaving you and me sitting together on the couch. Jimin took the remote and made the movie start. The black screen came and went off while the movie's name came in and the movie started officially, I was already scared by the scary music on the background. 

I lifted my legs on the couch and crossed them, it was comfortable way to sit. Suddenly, I felt someone coming closer to me. I looked on my left side and of course, it was you. You kept your look on the movie but your eyes were widened and you looked scared. I didn't know if you noticed it, but still you were coming closer to me. I gulped, my heart started beating faster and I became nervous. It didn't help either how some really scary scene was coming in the movie. I turned my head to look at the movie, but the scariest part was here. 

The murderer or something like that jumped from the corner on the screen followed by loud screaming. I shocked and jumped a little on my seat, but then I felt it. Something what made me stop moving. Warm skin touched mine, you wrapped your hands around my sleeveless arm. It felt like I was in heaven. I shivered and got a cold feeling but at the same time I was burning hot. How did it turn like this? You held my arm even tighter, you were scared for sure. And so was I, it just was for the other reasons. 

Your grasp softened a little when the movie's scene changed. But still you didn't let go of me, you were still holding my arm with both of your hands, and never actually stopped holding me like that. It made me feeling nervous yet relaxed, scared yet safe. Butterflies were probably having party in my stomach. But still after all, it felt good and it was nice to be so close to you so long time. 

--- 

The movie ended. You loosened your touch, looking little embarrassed. 

"Sorry..." you mumbled with the most adorable expression ever. 

"It's okay", I said blushing. It was so awkward... Especially when Jimin looked at us two a little strangely but didn't care that much. 

"Let's go to sleeping now", he said standing up and heading to the bedroom. I also stood up and followed him to the room while you followed me. 

"Is there any other places to sleep than just Junseo's bed?" I asked. I was a little worried, what if me and you needed to sleep in a one bed? 

"My bed but you're not going to get that. Just sleep in his bed together - or of course either one of you can sleep on the floor or on the too small couch but I guess it's better to sleep in that bed", Jimin answered and left to change his clothes. We didn't have any other clothes so we needed to sleep in the ones which were on us now. 

I quietly walked on Junseo's bed and laid on one's side. I took as little space as I could, the bed was only for one but still we needed to sleep on it together. You snuggled also quietly next to me, taking the rest of the space for use. It was cold so I lift the blanket over us. But my back didn't feel any cold, just because it was touching yours. It was an uncomfortable sleeping position and also really narrow, but I couldn't help but feel good while our backs were against each other. My heart beat fastened again, I was scared you could hear it. I smiled stupidly, listening to your calm breathing next to me. Actually, it was really calm, strangely calm. I rose my head and turned a little to see your face somehow. Your eyes were closed and you looked really calm. 

Jimin walked back in the room going to bed too and I went back to my earlier position. I smiled again, more naturally this time. You fell asleep so fast, it didn't pass even five minutes before you slept. But soon, I also fall asleep. And this time after watching the horror movie, I didn't see any nightmares; I dreamed of you. 

 


An update, yay!~ >ㅁ< Did you guys like it? It turned as a little longer chapter I thought it would be, but hope it's still alright ^^ There is most probably again some grammar mistakes and/or typos, hope they won't bother too much... 
But yeah, I'm so sleepy right now, I should go to sleeping soon but not yettt​. You guys are amazing, I love all of your comments and it makes me so happy when I see new comments/subscribers/votes. Thank you for the all love >w< ♥