Chapter 7

Dormitory Number 15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dorm number 15 filled with students who comes from Senior high school and comes from same university with all members in dorm number 15, who is student in Seoul International Academy won’t be part in this party?, may be there is only kindergarten student who are not interest in this party even elementary who already know about handsomeness and beautifulness may be interest to joined in this party but this party already tagged only for Senior high school and Seoul International University student.

“HELLO EVERYONE…, HOW ARE YOU TODAY” Chanyeol shouted, as a MC Chanyeol doing well his job, Taeyin, D.O, Xiumin and Lay become waitress, Luhan take a part being DJ, Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, Tao and Jessica played as host who was played with guest. Suho act like bartender, Taeyeon and Chen being singer or these party even Taeyin and Baekhyun need to force her to be part of these party.

“Okay guys, thanks for attending in our party you must anticipated on this party, so please enjoyed this party” Chanyeol shouted as Luhan played the music and the room getting dark.

“Enjoyed your drink Sulliya” Taeyin give chocolate milk to Sulli while her eyes caught Taeyeon stare as she followed her stare and look something weird in corner of room.

“Oh ahhh it’s not there” Baekhyun pleaded his voice like moaned in Taeyin ears as she walked towards Baekhyun voice and find one girl kneeled above Baekhyun knees making Taeyin eyes getting big as she looked Taeyeon her eyes already like burning by fire.

“Yakh Byun Baaekhyun, what are you doing?” said Taeyin and Baekhyun just looked at her with look I-don’t-know-what-you-mean? eyes.

“Taeyeon eonnie glared at you right now” Taeyin make a sign to Baekhyun to see Taeyeon who already glared at him. As Taeyin dragged Baekhyun out from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter