Chapter 6

Dormitory Number 15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s wrong?” Luhan shouted at Taeyin again making her flinched again and again, she almost cry. All girls in that basketball court pitying her no matter what she is the only one who is always get shouted from cold hearted Xi Luhan.

“Sorry” said Taeyin again and again, Luhan just glared at her. Luhan walked towards Taeyin and bring one ball to her. As he position his self behind her and placed his hand in Taeyin hands and show her how to shoot the ball just minute ago all girls pitying her because he always shouted at her, now all of them jealous for how he teach her how to shoot the ball, and now he look like giving her back hug.

“That’s you should do it” Luhan said in bit soft voice, no matter what he realized he bit over to her when he shouted at her. Taeyin try her best to not to make mistake, that’s not just because she is ashamed by Luhan but she know her responsible for accepting being one on that team. Even all people already back she still on that court and shooting the balls to ring. Little she know Luhan watch and wait for her in café their university. Taeyin lay her back in ground her tears rolled from her eyes, she give up from 30 balls she shoot that’s only 6 which success entered to ring.

“Tae…” someone sat beside her, make Taeyin suddenly wiped her tears.

“Eoh… eonnie” she sat and smiled to her sister.

“Why are you crying?” ask Taeyeon even she already know the answer.

“I’m not crying” Taeyin lied, she avoid Taeyeon eyes.

“Tae, don’t lie. I’m already your sister since you just a baby” Taeyeon nudge Taeyin making Taeyin stared at her sister as her tears fall down, as Taeyeon hugged her and patted her head. Taeyin cry for along time and Taeyeon just like before she hugged and rubbed her back not ask anymore why she is crying.   Taeyeon and Taeyin walked to their dorm in silent, that’s not because their awkward to each other but they enjoyed the silentness until someone called Taeyeon with nonna.

“NOONA…” he shouted for some reason Taeyeon already used to that but she still continue her step whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter