Chapter 1

Dormitory Number 15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyin stand up in her position with awkward smile, seems like all of the boys in that room wanna eat her you can see that from their eyes. Taeyin still can’t move until two people entered the dorm and looked at her.

“What are you doing still in there?” the girl with petite body looked at Taeyin who is still hold her big luggage.

“Mmm… nothing eonnie” she looked at that person for awhile as she look at the boys again who now are looking at the girl who just talking to Taeyin before.

“Then let’s go to our room” the girls with blonde hair signaled to her to move from her position but Taeyin still silent with her awkward smile which is still plastered in her face.

“Eonnie, actually…”

“Woah…, is not you Taeyeon sunbae and Jaessica sunbae?, Seoul International University queenka?” someone shouted with amazed expression in his face just like some boy in that herd boy. But the two girls just ignored him with looked at Taeyin and now they walked towards the stairs.

“Eonnie actually we are not divide the room yet” Taeyin bit shouted to finished her words which cut by one of that boy before.

“What???, Why???” Taeyeon quite peeved same with Jessica, Taeyeon even throw her luggage make others jump in shock.

“Eonnie” Taeyin sighed at her own sister act, as she walked towards her and mend her sister luggage. The boys just looked at her with unreadable expression as 5 boys entered the dorm with one old man behind them. For some reason when the 5 boys entered the dorm the atmosphere getting heavy, hot and tense all people can feel it.

“I see, now all of you already complete” the old man smile at all of them eventough he also feel the tense in this room.

“Don’t say he is going life in this dorm” Taeyeon said with cold voice, with her eyes glared at the tallest boy in that room. Taeyin, the old man and some boys gluped at her cold voice but that old man pretend not know and smile at her.

“Yeah, He is Wu Yi Fan an he registered enter in this dorm” that old man tried his best to hide fear because no matter what the one who is talking to him right now is Kim Taeyeon. The coldest lady in this university belong her friend Jessica. There is rumor about her that said she is not just cold, she also cruel and hearthless. Although not all of that rumor true, that’s right she is cold but she is not that cruel or hearthless because she is not like that, Taeyin know all of that, because Taeyeon is her big sister.

“If So, I’m out” Taeyeon walked towards the door she just forget about her luggage. The boy who just get glared from Taeyeon before just looked at her with sad eyes, his eyes followed to where Taeyeon wanna go with Taeyin already walked to her trying to stop Taeyeon. The boy beside him look his sad expression make him iritate as he hit the table in that room make everyone gasped.

“Hey you I don’t know your problem, you can leave if you want, with that you also expelled from the school. I think all people would be happy with that you with your bad attitude just make people sick on you. You just egoist girl” The boy with pretty face finished his word and guess what, he success make Taeyeon stopped from her step. Taeyin even bumped at her, Taeyeon turn around her body and looked at that boy who just talked at her.

“You just useless person” finally that word out and.

PLAAAK, he get slap from so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter