Chapter 2

Dormitory Number 15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica looked her wristwatch again and again, this is already 11.45 AM, Taeyeon and Taeyin already later for 15 minutes. Jessica already wait for them for 3 hours but Taeyeon and Taeyin still not come, she is really worried Taeyeon really picked leave the dorm and getting expelled from the school. Jessica about to go out from the dorm when she see Baekhyun turn from upstair.

“Sunbae?, why are you still wake up and here?” Baekhyun already know the answer he just wanna courtesy at her.

“Sunbae, why you are so cold just like Taeyeon Sunbae” Baekhyun make Jessica rolled her eyes, as she see her wristwatch again and sigh.

“Where are they?” she whisper but loud enough for Baehyun to hear her.

“Sunbae, you are the one who should follow her and persuade her to stay not that little girl” Baekhyun sat in the couch even he looks so calm but he also worried to Taeyeon.

“Do you think a friend would be better to persuade than her own sister?” Jessica answered sarcastically at Baekhyun, Baekhyun silent for awhile until Jessica words he understands fully, as his eyes getting big and.

“What???, the girl who just go with her is her sister?” Baekhyun shouted, his eyes getting big and his jaw almost dropped.

“No way” he answered with his own question his eyes still can’t believe with what he just hear.

“Yes she is, why?” Jessica bit annoyed.

“But they are not look a like” Baekhyun still shocked.

"Are the sisters should look like?” Jessica looks annoyed she about to leave Baekhyun as she heard door open and she see Taeyeon and Taeyin behind her.

“Taeyeon Taeyin” run towards them and hugged them, she can see Taeyin eyes soo puffy seems she cry a lot but that girl still smile at Jessica different with Taeyin, Taeyeon still with her cool image even she can see tiredness and sadness in her eyes. Baekhyun just watched them from the couch, his eyes back and forth to look at Taeyeon and Taeyin alternately, he tried his best to find similarities between them. And still he can't find it until he realized now they looked at him, he rubbed his neck and smile shyly make Jessica rolled her eyes, Taeyeon with her infamous expressionless and Taeyin with her confused eyes.

“What are you doing in there?” Taeyeon asked with her flat voice make Bakhyun walked towards her.

“I wait for you sunbae” Baekhyun smile sincerity, make Taeyeon froze for awhile but in second she is back and now she passed him and walked towards stairs followed Jessica and Taeyin she looked at Baekhyun with her blan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter