Chapter 3

Dormitory Number 15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyin looked at Baekhyun with disbelieve eyes, now all people looked at her weirdly. Some of them jealous at her, some want to kill her over their jealousness and some of them just want to see her with her luck, which can sit with idol in their school. But for Taeyin that’s just disaster.

“So guys this is Kim Taeyin, she is Tayeon noona sister” Baekhyun smiled, with his finger still pointed at Taeyin.

“BWOOHH” Park Chanyeol, Chen, D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun jaws dropped now all of them looked at her with disbelieve eyes and Taeyin just want to hide under the table so these EXO boys can not looked at her with their stupid eyes. The way they looked at Taeyin make Taeyin want lost from this place, she even wish earth just swallow her right now but she tried her best to smile make her smile looks so awkward.

“Are you really Taeyeon sunbae sister?” Sehun asked informally at her, make Taeyin want to hit his head with ketchup bottle in their table, because she knows they are younger than her.

“Yah you all must called me sunbae or noona because you are younger than me!!!” Taeyin crossed her hands in her chest with her pouted face.

“How come we called you noona, you just like a junior high school” said Kai make Taeyin more pouted than before.

“What the heck, I don’t want to be your friends” Taeyin shouted at their face make with her close eyes to hold her anger with her hands curl into fist, they stop for awhile as they chuckled at her action.

“Who said we want to be your friends?” Chanyeol seems enjoyed to teased Taeyin because her cute face, not just him, Sehun and Kai just planned to continue to . But suddenly Taeyin looked at the café corner and find her sister with Jessica.

“Baek, my sister my sister friend” Taeyin pointed her sister with little jumping for many times, suddenly Baekhyun looks so nervous, he did not know what to do. As Taeyin pointed at ice cream bar and pushed that boy to bar, she signaled Baekhyun to buy it for her. After he get some ice cream Taeyin pushed Baehyun again towards Taeyeon and Jessica.

“Eonnie annyeong” Taeyin smiled and waved her hands at them, Baekhyun also did the same thing but Taeyin the only one who get replied from Taeyeon with her small smile but it can make Baekhyun dying in happiness make Taeyin rolled her eyes.

“Noona you are so beautiful” Baekhyun smile like idiot and lost in his own world make Taeyeon must pinch his back to make him back to reality.

“Oh yeah, noona this ice cream for you” Baekhyun give ice cream in his hand to Taeyeon. Taeyin glanced at her eonnie actually she bit worry her eonnie wild reject that ice cream plus shot Baekhyun with her mean word again but she is wrong, her eonnie looked at Baekhyun for awhile and looked back her phone but he is Byun Baekhyun, he is one of the most persevere man in this school. Taeyin show her thumb up at Baekhyun secretly, Jessica just looked what Taeyin just did and she sighed. Jessica just think Taeyin just dig her own grave, but Taeyin just grin like she is already prepared everything if something bad happen, as she pulled Jessica arm.

“Eonnie, can I borrow Jessica eonnie for awhile?, mmm this Byun Baekhyun boy will accompany you” before Taeyeon replied or complain Taeyin already take Jessica with her and now there is only Baekhyun who is still there with his idiot smile (that’s Taeyin always called Baekhyun smile when he looked at Taeyeon) and guess what Taeyeon can’t extrude Baekhyun away, no matter what she hate when she being alone and in the end she can only let him sit in front of her.

“Noona eat this” Baekhyun still offer the ice cream towards Taeyeon make Taeyeon feel annoyed as she breathed roughly. She glances at Baekhyun and see his Idiot smile make her more annoyed.

“Oh please you and your stupid smile make’s me sick” Taeyeon make Baekhyun wake from his fantasy. Baekhyun feel sorry for making her annoyed, he about take back the ice cream and permission to go but she already take it and eat the ice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter