Chapter 5

Dormitory Number 15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona good morning..." Baekhyun greeted Taeyeon with happy voice, Taeyeon galanced at Baekhyun she can see bruise in corner his lips. Somehow she felt guilty for that's boy just try his best to get close to her even he already get punch from her.

"You can back to your bed i can cook by my self" Taeyeon opened refrigerator and take some egg and bread.

"I'm okay noona, i will help you. Tao, Chanyeol and Kris hyun will turn" said Baekhyun while take bread from Taeyeon hands, Taeyeon stopped for awhile.

"Wait, Kris??? He is in this team too?" Taeyeon cold voice make Baekhyun stopped from his activity cutting the bread and looked at her.

"Yeah, why noona?" Baekhyun looked at her confused.

"Nope, i'm out from this team if that's person in this team" she said next she about open her apron but someone stopped her.

"If i'm the one of your reason out from this team, then i will out first" the tall man who just arrived in kitchen grabbed Taeyeon hands but she jerked it immadiately. Baekhyun, Tao and Chanyeol stared to them.

"Now just get lost" that's the ussual words for Taeyeon that words always out with her cold voice make her seems so hearthless but somehow Baekhyun noticed something diffrent with Taeyeon expresion in her eyes right now her eyes looks so sad. Kris almost leave kitchen when Baekhyun stopped him.

"I don't know what are you problem, but team still a team they are just like body if one part of that body lost it's means it's already disable even how perfect that body works" said Baekhyun, Kris glanced at Taeyeon, Taeyeon just stood not doing anything. After 5 minuted they continue their work in silent, Baekhyun help Taeyeon to cook their breakfast, Chanyeol and Kris cleaning the dorm while Chen doing laundry soetime Baekhyun will help too.

"Noona look... look... look this egg" said Bakhyun happily to break awkwardness between them, Taeyeon see the eggs in frying pan with horror eyes.

"Byun Baek..."

"AAAUUHHH..." before Taeyeon can warned Byun Baekhyun, she and Byun Baekhyun already groaned in pain by hot oil from egg being fried by him, now they closed their eyes wit their hands covered their cheeks because there are they get hot oil.

"Byun Baekhyun YOU" Taeyeon almost explode but she stopped when she feel a wet tissue in her cheek.

"I'm sorry noona i'don't know it's would be explode" said Baekhyun, he caresed her cheek enddlessly until redness in her cheek diminish, he even forget pain in his own cheek.

"I'm okay now, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter