Chapter 2: Melody 0f Music

You're My First But Also My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riing!

The School bell rang.Sumi was still sitting in her geography class until Mr.Park said 'Class Dismissed.'.The class president got up and gave his command : Attention!Bow!    Everyone bowed.It was now time for music class,Sumi's 2nd favorite.

'Sumi,' Mrs.Jung said 'as a new student ,we would like you to sing a song on stage.'.

Sumi blinked several times and points at herself,'Me?' *nods from everyone* Sumi goes on stage with a mic in her hands,'I would like to sing Ns Yoon G's "If you love me".' 'So Jaehyo,do the rap.'Mrs.Jung said.Jaehyo was hugging his knees until he heard Mrs.Jung words.He raised his hand. 'Yes,Jaehyo?'Mrs.Jung asked .'Jaehyo scratches his head ,'Umm...I can't rap.' 'Then,' Mrs.Jung spoke 'AJ do the rap.' 'I have the lyrics in my phone so i guess i can .'AJ said.

'Perfect!Music cue!' the music starts playing and AJ starts

'Hey,so i'm asking,do you love me cuz i love you...I'm saying,girl cuz i really need to know.Is it for real we had to just let go?Do you love me cuz i love you .Just know that i will always be the one that you can run to,baby girl'

Sumi holds up the mic and sings 'Bogoshiposaw.....'

They performed well and they were in sync when they sang the chorus.Sumi could not completely manage her voice balance but she is quite good.They Bowed to each other after the song ended and went down the stage

'Now,time for Jaehyo to sing.' Mrs.Jung said randomly. 'What!!!!!!!!!!!!"Jaehyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter