Chapter 14: Will you Marry me?

You're My First But Also My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rays in Jejudo shone onto the bed which Sumi and Jaehyo laid.Sumi's head was on Jaehyo's arm and she was cuddled up in her blanket while Jaehyo hugged her.Sumi slowly opened her eyes and looked at Jaehyo.She reached out her hand and caress Jaehyo's cheeks.'Good Morning.' She whispered with a smile.She got out of bed and went into the bathroom.She combed her hair and tied it into a high ponytail.She went down and stretched her arms at the varendah.She went back into the room and walked to the kitchen.She was preparing breakfast until arms slipped around her waist and hugged her from the back.She flinched and turned around,'Omo!You startled me.'.Jaehyo let go of her and pinched her cheeks.Sumi pouted and rubbed her cheeks.Jaehyo chuckled at her cute reaction.After eating breakfast,they decided to go on a boat and admire the sea like last time.They changed their clothes and Sumi wore a Cherry blossom petal-patterned dress with a hat and slippers while Jaehyo wore a white stripped shirt and jeans.They walked alongside the beach as they headed to the bay.After a while.they got to the bay and borrowed a boat.Jaehyo got onto the boat but Sumi was scared.Jaehyo understood her situation so he handed out his hand,'Grab on.' Sumi held onto his hand and got onto the boat.They leaned on the bar and closed their eyes,letting the cool wind hit on their faces.Jaehyo watched Sumi with a smile on his face.Sumi opened her eyes and noticed Jaehyo starring at her.'Am I that gorgeos?' Sumi joked not looking at him.JAehyo froze and looked away,'Why d'you ask?' Sumi turned to him and a smile saying I-KNOW-IT,'Cuz you're starring at me?' Jaehyo almost choked on his saliva.Sumi giggled at his reaction.They went back to the bay after 2 hours and headed for lunch.They ate at a restaurant and went back to the bay as Sumi pleaded him to go back.And Jaehyo had no choice but say yes as Sumi was his weak point.Sumi was admiring the sea while Jaehyo was sitting down,arms folded and crossed legs like a boss.'Sumi,don't you mind getting sun burn?' Jaehyo asked.'Yes but now,No.' Sumi replied without facing him as she was too busy looking out at the sea. 'Sumi,who do you prefer better?The sea or me?' Jaehyo asked,testing if he was more important than the sea.He was confident that Sumi would choose him..

'The SEA~' Sumi sing-songed.

His expections CRACKED!He had a frown over his face.After a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter