Chapter 16: Unlucky Fate

You're My First But Also My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The church bells rang on this beautiful day.People were dressed nicely and had smiles on their faces as they entered the church.Near the door,stood a handsome young man in his wedding suit greeting his guests.He was the groom and husband-to-be.He shook his hands and bowed to his guests,welcoming and thanking them for attending a Once-In-Lifetime occasion.

'Ttukkahae,Oppa!' Hyominn exclaimed as she and Woohyun went to the groom.

'Khamsammida,Hyomin-sshi.' he bowed with a smile.

'Yah,Bro!'

The groom turned to see who had called him and a smile appeared on his face as he saw Zico and his dudes.'Hey,Zico!' he waved.

'Dude,congrats!Live Happily Ever After and YOLO (You Only Live Once)!' Parkyoung exclaimed as he smacked gently on his back.

'Hey,it hurts...' he said softly as he rubbed his back.

'Anyway...' Taeil eyed his friends

'..CONGRATS AHN JAEHYO!' They all exclaimed with their hands high in the air.

In fact,the groom was Jaehyo!

Which means the bride is...

                                                                                         ***

'Sumi!'

        A girl ran into the bride's waiting room.Sumi turned to see who it was but the girl ran and hugged her which almost made Sumi fall.The girl straightened herself up and smiled widely.She was blonde and had a bobbed haircut,pinkish red-lips and twinkling eyes.

'Omo!Jiyeon!' Sumi exclaimed as she hugged her 'I thought you were in the States!'

'Yah,how could I miss such an important and special occasion?!Espcially if its a Once-In-A-Lifetime occasion.' Jiyeon said in a lectured-joking tone. 'I missed you.' Sumi pouted and Jiyeon smiled and hugged her back 'Nado bogoshipeosaw.'

'You didn't even notice me!Hmph!'

A girl beside the door whimpered.Jiyeon and Sumi turned to the door and smiled when they saw

'Hyomin!'                                                                                                                                                                                                 'Hyomin!'

Jiyeon and Sumi exclaimed.Hyomin walked up to them with folded arms and stomped her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter