Chapter 12: Dream Land,Here I Come!

You're My First But Also My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hey,have you seen my phone?' Sumi asks she climbs down the stairs.Jaehyo turns to her from his painting,'Your phone?'.Sumi nods while pouting a bit. Jaehyo looks around and points upstairs with his painting brush,'On the sofa in our room?'.Sumi shakes her head,'No,searched the whole floor already.' .Jaehyo thinks again,'Errm......near the pool?You usually swim.' .Sumi snapped her fingers and ran down the stairs.She runs out to the pool side while sing-songing 'Right!I'll go look!.'.Jaehyo chuckles,'Silly little girl...' and he turns back to his painting.Sumi came back inside with her phone in her hands 'I found it!I found it!' she exclaimed while hopping around like a little bunny.Sumi went up to him and hugged his neck from behind,'What are you  painting?' she asks.She sees small little houses floating on clear,blue,shallow water.The window panes were surronded by flowera and there were stepping stones on the water and in the center,there was a Wishing Stone (I seriously need to learn how to describe things.) Sumi was facinated by the scenery.'Heol!I wanna go there!' Sumi exclaimed,short and cute.'Jinjja?' He glances at her.Sumi made eye-contact with him and nodded with a smile.Jaehyo looks back to his painting with a smile from ear to ear. (P.S Jaehyo and Sumi are living together.)

                                                                                             ***

'Why are you rushing me into the car?' Sumi asks.'Just trust me~' Jaehyo said while pushing her shoulder from the back and leading her to the car. He opens the door for her and gestures her to go in.'Tell me where we are going.Pweeaase(yeah its pwease not please)?' Sumi said with puppy eyes.'Go in first.' Jaehyo comanded.'Araso.' she pouted and went inside.Jaehyo closed the door and he sat at the driver seat.He turns to Sumi and sees her folding arms.He chuckles,'Are you sulking?'.No response from her.He leans to do her seatbelt for her.His face and her were only inches away.After finishing it,Jaehyo turns to her and their eyes met.

SUMI'S P.O.V

Okay,I was sulking at him.Why doesn't he respond to my question.'Are you sulking?' he asks me but I just ignored it.He leaned over to me to do my seatbelt.Gosh,I'm not a baby.I can do it by myself.As I was about to clear his hand away and do it myself,he alredy finished.Did I tell you how he  creeps me out sometimes?

He looked at me and our eyes met.I felt a cold chill down in my veins and I suddenly began to loosen myself.My heart skipped a beat....lets say it skipped 5 beats and my hand became sweaty.SNAP OUT OF IT,SUMI!YOU'VE BEEN WITH HIM FOR MORE THAN 6 FRIGGING YEARS AND YOU STILL FEEL IT?GOD,KILL ME! He leaned towards me while his eyes were focused on my...ugh,this is too embarassing to say....my....lips! I closed my eyes and my lips came in contact with his.But it was short.

'Stop sulking.It makes me wanna kiss you harder and longer.' he whispered to me with a smile. WHAT THE HECK?!WHEN DID HE BECAME A ERT?!WAIT,ALL BOYS ARE ERT.

I cleared my throat and he moved back to his place with a "Sorry.".He started the engine and he handed me an eye bandage.I looked at it and back at him.'What?' he chuckled.I pointed to that bandage,'What is this for?'.'Something that I won't tell you and besides the sun is too bright.' he said as he started driving.'I can use my sunglass.' I stated but he just glared at me.'No.' he said bluntly.'Geez,when did he became so stubborn?' I whispered to myself.'I became like that after meeting a y girl.' he stated.I looked at him with a shocked expression.HE WAS 24 HOURS WITH ME- except for the bathroom time ofcuz-WHEN DID HE EVEN MEET SOMEONE ELSE?! He read my face and laughed 'I meant you,idiot.' I glared at him,'You could've said that earlier!And when did you become so erted?!' No response.I leaned back on the seat,put that bandage and folded my arms.I heard him laughing silently.I lifted my bandage,'Stop laughing,jerk.' and put it back on.'I like your Bad Girl type.' he said it OUT OF THE BLUE.When did he become such a JERK?I swear I would choose Zico over hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter