Chapter 11:Christmas Day

You're My First But Also My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumi was happily decorating the Christmas tree in her house while Mrs.Han cooked in the kitchen and Mr.Han helped Sumi with her decorations.

Today is......*drums*.....CHRISTMAS DAY!

They invited guests to come over and spent dinner with them and Sumi practically invited her bestfriends but she wasn't sure if she would Woohyun.Oh and they all haad already graduated and can now lead their lives by their own.And BTW,Sumi's parents found out about Sumi's and Jaehyo's relationship but they were happy for Sumi to find the one she loves.They appreciated Jaehyo very much for his kindness and careness towards Sumi. They just wanted to see Two Hearts becoming One.

 

The preparations were all ready and the guests are about to arrive.Sumi put on a cute red dress with white furry cotton at the end of the dress.She wore a  red mini-cloak with one furry cotton ball on the end of a string.(Ah!Sorry but I dunno how to describe things.P.S there are two strings.)She also wore a reindeer horn hairband and christmas-theme make-up.(*feeling blue* I told you i was bad at describing things...).Her mother set up the dining table and her father helped her out.Sumi excitedly waited for her guests to arrive.A while later,the doorbell rang.Sumi quickly got up and opened the door.'Merry Christmas~!' Sumi said cheerfully.'Merry Christmas,Sumi Claus!' Hyomin greeted back.Hyomin wore a red furry sweater,white skinny jeans and black boots with a Santa Claus hat.Hyomin came in and greeted Mrs. and Mr. Han.Sumi's parents greeted her back.Hymin went into the living room and put down her present below the Christmas tree.Sumi and Hyomin sat on the sofa,waiting for the others to arrive.'Hey,where's your Hubby?' Hyomin whispered to Sumi.'Hubby?Who?' Sumi asked with a blank expression.'Umm,Ahn Jaehyo?Duh!' Hyomin snapped.'Oh yeah....where is he?' Sumi asked back.Hyomin rolled her eyes and face-palmed herself.Sumi giggled.

Ding-Dong!

The door bell rang and Sumi got up to open the door.'Ho Ho Ho!Merry Christmas!' AJ exclaimed from the door.'Nae,Merry Christmas~' Sumi replied back.He wore a reindeer nose,a red scarf,a green sweater with zig-zag lines,red pants and a present box in his hands.He came inside the house and spotted Hyomin,'Aha!Long time no see,Hyon(thats AJ personal nickname for Hyomin)!'.Hyomin turned to her and frowned,'Hi,ert.' she giggled. AJ looked at her with a WHAT-THE-HECK-ARE-YOU-SAYING-?.Hyomin read his face and stated,'erts have red nose.' Sumi and hyomin laughed. AJ finally got it and put away his red nose.He glared at Hyomin with a serious expression and raised his tone,'Yah,how can you say that on Christmas day?And to your elder?!' Hyomin lifted up her hand as a meaning of I SURRENDER.

SUMI'S P.O.V

Hi,Guys!This isn't really a P.O.V but nevermind that.I'm gonna tell ya what happened after graduation.

- Hyomin became a choreographer.                                                                                                                                                                   - Jiyeon became a model for JM Company(P.S the JM thing doesn't exist).                                                                                                           - AJ became an idol and is the rapper of UKISS.                                                                                                                                                - Zico has a band called BLOCK B and Jaehyo is included but he spends most of the time with me.HE IS SO SWEET- *clear throat* Sorry,I got too obsessive with him.Now,moving on.                                                                                                                                                                 - Woohyun became a painter and I CAN NOT BELIEVE HIS WORDS! HE TOLD ME THAT HE STILL LIKES HYOMIN! Well,anyway nevermind that.          -Well,for me and Jaehyo we're still together....*blush*....hehe..... but I'm currently working at my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter