Chapter 7

[SEQUEL]: Is This It

HARU'S POV: 

 

I woke up the next morning to an empty house. I must've slept in as it was already noon by the time I did wake up. The twins were with their manager and Sunggyu was busy with his schedule. I checked my phone and low and behold, there was an "@" notification. I checked my twitter and saw Sunggyu's tweet. I read the comments and laughed to myself. Was I supposed to reply to this? I guess I should. "@kyuzizi What's with the sudden tweet? Tweeting me while I was asleep. You can't be sneaky about it, mister. ke ke ke." A smile crept its way onto my face after sending the tweet. "@HaruMK You're up now? Have you eaten?" "@kyuzizi You do realize this is twitter, right? Everyone's reading this." "@HaruMK And? ke ke ke. Okay, I should stop. I love you, Haru-ah." "@kyuzizi Ehhh.. Trying to publicize your love, aren't you? Such a shame, such a shame…… Ha ha ha!" "@HaruMK Well… We are married, aren't we? There's nothing wrong with a married couple chatting with each other on here, is there, Inspirit friends?" "@kyuzizi Aiya! @wowwh Should I be blaming you for this?" "@HaruMK @kyuzizi Not putting myself in this lover's quarrel. Though, it is cute seeing you guys publicize your messages to each other. ke ke ke." "@HaruMK @wowwh What are you guys doing? Teaming up on me? Nam Woohyun…. I'm watching you -_-" "@kyuzizi Ah… Sorry, hyung. P.S. You're in the same room as me. Why are you tweeting me?" "@wowwh I wasn't tweeting you. I was tweeting @HaruMK" "@kyuzizi @HaruMK That hurt. -_-" "@kyuzizi @wowwh Aiya! You guys… Alright. The end. Goodbye WooGyu. Ke ke ke. Fighting~!" "@HaruMK You're just going to leave like that!? What!? Yah! That's not fair!" "@kyuzizi Ha ha ha!!! You're wife just left you… I'll love you, hyung. ke ke ke." "@wowwh This kid….. -_-". I laughed at the full on conversation we started on Twitter. Everyone was able to see it and tune in to our conversation. Within hours, there was an article about our conversation on twitter. The things that get written when you're married to an idol. 

 

[ARTICLE]: The Kim's chat on Twitter? 

 

It started last night when Sunggyu's wife, Haru, decided to tweet and update regarding her life. She wrote something different in Mandarin, Korean, and English. Her tweet literally translates to:

 

"We have the destiny to meet across a thousand miles. We are fine. Love you all~!" 

 

She must be putting down the speculations of the split that the fans have been curious about, as she also included a family photo to her tweet. Though Sunggyu wasn't mentioned in her tweet, he ended up tweeting her himself. Here's what he wrote: 

 

"We all are fine, but are you? ke ke ke. I'm just kidding. I love you too, Haru-ah."

 

Though thinking it'd end here, it quite didn't. Haru, Sunggyu, and Woohyun all tweeted one another. Read their amusing tweets to one another.

 

"@kyuzizi What's with the sudden tweet? Tweeting me while I was asleep. You can't be sneaky about it, mister. ke ke ke." 

 

"@HaruMK You're up now? Have you eaten?"

 

"@kyuzizi You do realize this is twitter, right? Everyone's reading this." 

 

"@HaruMK And? ke ke ke. Okay, I should stop. I love you, Haru-ah." 

 

"@kyuzizi Ehhh.. Trying to publicize your love, aren't you? Such a shame, such a shame…… Ha ha ha!" 

 

"@HaruMK Well… We are married, aren't we? There's nothing wrong with a married couple chatting with each other on here, is there, Inspirit friends?" 

 

"@kyuzizi Aiya! @wowwh Should I be blaming you for this?" 

 

"@HaruMK @kyuzizi Not putting myself in this lover's quarrel. Though, it is cute seeing you guys publicize your messages to each other. ke ke ke." 

 

"@HaruMK @wowwh What are you guys doing? Teaming up on me? Nam Woohyun…. I'm watching you -_-

 

"@kyuzizi Ah… Sorry, hyung. P.S. You're in the same room as me. Why are you tweeting me?" 

 

"@wowwh I wasn't tweeting you. I was tweeting @HaruMK" 

 

"@kyuzizi @HaruMK That hurt. -_-" 

 

"@kyuzizi @wowwh Aiya! You guys… Alright. The end. Goodbye WooGyu. Ke ke ke. Fighting~!" 

 

 

"@HaruMK You're just going to leave like that!? What!? Yah! That's not fair!" 

 

"@kyuzizi Ha ha ha!!! You're wife just left you… I'll love you, hyung. ke ke ke." 

 

"@wowwh This kid….. -_-".

 

 

It seems like all is well with the Kim's and well, the Infinite members. We can't wait to hear more about the Kim's, and Infinite! Stay tune for more updates." 

 

 

I finally decided to get out of bed and get ready for the day. I dressed nicely today just because I wanted to. I went back to SM and did another evaluation on EXO and nothing's changed. Bunch of young males with raging hormones. Got it. "Tao, Luhan, Lay, and Kris." "Yes?" They all spoke in unison. "Chinese?" "Yeah." "Got it." I replied as I stared at them from head to toe trying to remember their visuals. "Now.. Suho?" "Yes?" The mother like member answered. "Leader…?" "Ah. Yes." "All of EXO or just the K?" "Both." "M?" "Me." Kris answered. "I see." "So, M consist of Kris, Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, Tao, and Chen?" "Yes." "Then K would consist of the rest, Suho, Baekhyun, D.O., Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun." "Correct." "I see." "We didn't know you speak mandarin. We were all taken back." Suho replied. "Ah.. Yes, sorry about that." "No, no, we should be the one to apologize. What Tao said was out of hand and a bit rude. We do apologize on behalf of him." "No need." I replied with a smile. "Where are you from?" Luhan spoke in mandarin. "Korea?" I replied in Korean. "How do you know how to speak mandarin?" "Oh.. My mom." I finally replied in mandarin. "Where is she from?" "Beijing." "Really!? Same here." "Ah. I see. Any who, It's been great getting to know you guys." I smiled as I walked toward the door. "Wait. Are you going to come and work for us?" Tao asked in mandarin. I stopped and stared at him. Yesterday, he was stating how he didn't like me and here he is, asking me if I was going to work for them. Does this make sense? "I went overboard yesterday and I do apologize for that. I think it'd be great if you became one of our stylist noona's."

 

"We'll see. I accept your apology, but next time, don't apologize for something embarrassing and rude." "You're pretty up front and strict, aren't you?" Sehun asked. "Well, yeah. I do have kids at home, and I do work in busy environments. Got to lay down the rules somewhere." "I see. Well, it'd be an adventure working with you, that's for sure." "Ditto." "Are you really pregnant?" Sehun stared at me and asked. "Are they always like this?" I asked in English as I stared at Kris. "You can speak English? Well.. Yeah.. He's the youngest, so you know how they are." "Yeah.. I see.. Thanks." I smiled. "I guess I'll leave that up to you to find out." "Why? Just let us know so we know to be careful when we're around you." "Pregnant ladies don't need your pity." "Ha ha ha. Who said I was pitying you? I just don't want to be the one to blame if something were to happen to you. I mean… Sunggyu Sunbae is a pretty scary guy." "Ehh.. He grows on you. Any who, if I do decide to work with you guys, it'll be a tough process, as you guys are already giving me a tough time and I'm just here to observe you guys." "How many months along are you?" Tao asked. "Not far along enough." I joked. "So, what do you think of us?" Lay asked quietly.

 

"Well, honestly…. You guys are a bunch of guys with raging hormones. More like, teenagers, but something is better than nothing. When you guys are in front of cameras, you're nothing like this, you guys give out this perfect group aurora, and well, behind cameras, you guys are like this. Very very blunt, and very much so like growing men." "That doesn't sound so good." "We'll survive. Most of you haven't matured yet, well, I don't ever think you guys will ever mature, but it's good. I like your bluntness and curiosity. There truly is no editing behind the stage." I laughed to myself. Having to deal with these 12 on a daily basis would probably be more than a handful, but I feel like it'll be a good start. Boys will always be boys and that's where I have to personally get used to, since Sungwoo is slowly growing up. So, this is a challenge I feel like I personally want to take, as I'll be seeing and experiencing 12 different personalities, and maybe in between, I'll figure boys out, for the sake of myself and for every girl around me. I've got to protect my little Sunghee too! After bidding goodbye to the EXO members on good terms this time around, I made my way up to Soo Man and gave him an okay. I was to start next week. The way things turn out sometimes is just mind blowing.