Chapter 4

[SEQUEL]: Is This It

SUNGGYU’S POV: 

 

I came back home to my lovely family, and of course, my wonderful wife, but she didn’t look to thrilled. I knew something was bugging her. “What is it?” I asked her as I sat down next to her on the couch. “It’s just… I’ve been offered a job as a stylist for EXO, but one of their member’s just isn’t willing to work with me.” “What do you want to do?” “I want to do it, just to see how it is to work with idols, but…. Wait, oppa, how many stylists do you guys have?” “Mmmm… Maybe about 4 or 5?” “Aiya.” “You should come and be our stylist.” I suggested. “And see Dongwoo, Hoya, and Woohyun’s abs!? Let’s get to signing the contract, oppa!” She joked. “No…. Not like that.” “You want me to become a stylist of yours so you could keep an eye on me at all times, huh? I have to travel with you guys, dress you guys, wipe your sweat, make sure you all go on stage prepared and on time, I mean heck, minus as well add in a good luck kiss in between.” She yet again joked. “Never mind. Don’t come and work as our stylist. You’ll get to see more of my members and I don’t like the sound of it.” “Ehhh.. Jealous much?” She laughed.

 

I’m not going to lie, as I was and am jealous whenever she’s with any other guy besides myself. I’m a bit insecure, because I know she can do way better. She’s pretty, fit, independent, and well, everything any smart guy would want in their girlfriend/wife. I’m just blessed to have her as mine. “So, what are you going to do?” “I don’t know yet.” “What’s making you hesitate? You’d usually jump on this offer.” “I don’t know. I mean.. There’s a lot of things about this that I have to think about. First and foremost are the twins, and this pregnancy. Second is asking myself if I’d be able and willing to make 12 outfits literally every single day for every single promotion they have, and lastly, do I have enough strength in me to do this? I would jump on offers like this, but because I have you guys to think about, it’s just something we have to think about. As husband and wife. What do you think I should do, oppa?” “You know we’ll always support you in whatever you do, right? I feel like you should take this opportunity to see how we idols live on a daily basis. You get the full blown back stage pass. No editing allowed.” I smiled. “You really want me to do this, don’t you?” “ I mean… Yeah.. I’ll be nice and share you for once.” I joked. “Pshh.. Yeah right.” “You know…. There’s an article on you on the web.” “WHAT!? WHY!?” “Your visit to SM today.” “You read it already?” “Obviously. You’re my wife, I’m an idol, I have a manager, and I have members, along with fans, so the word spreads.” “What does it say?” “Read it yourself.” I replied as I handed her the iPad with the article on it. 

 

INFINITE’S Kim Sunggyu’s Wife spotted at SM Entertainment, speculating a split? 

 

Earlier today, Infinite’s Kim Sunggyu’s wife, Haru Kim, was spotted at SM Entertainment. Fans waiting for their idols to come out were quite shocked to find her at the entertainment company. Not much is known about why she was there and for what reason, but the fans said she didn’t talk much nor did she try to hide herself and that she was looking completely normal. Though because she was wearing a loose top, no one was sure if she was hiding her pregnancy or if she just wanted to wear that kind of a top.

 

If you recall, back in January, Woollim Entertainment announced that Infinite’s Kim Sunggyu and his wife, Haru Kim were expecting their third child together. After the announcement, things about them died down and Haru has since hidden from the public and the media. There hasn’t been a word about the pregnancy and fans are begin to speculate if they’re still together as they haven’t been seen together ever since the announcement of the pregnancy. 

 

Whether she’s just taking a break from the media and from the public or whether she’s still with Sunggyu, only time will tell. Fans are curious as to why she was at SM Entertainment and are specualting a split between the two. Whatever the case may be, we wish them both the best of luck.