Chapter 5

[SEQUEL]: Is This It

HARU’S POV: 

 

A split? Sunggyu and I? What is this!? I couldn’t help but laugh at myself after reading the article. Is it a crime to take a break from the public and the media? Sure, we were out in public a lot before the pregnancy was announced and sure, we were all together but I mean… Give a lady a break! I can’t always be in the limelight. That’s for Sunggyu, not me. “Oppa, why do they always assume the worst in idol’s relationships? Well, in celebrity relationships? Just because we haven’t been seen together in public for two months, everyone’s assuming we’ve gone or are going our separate ways. Does this make any sense?” I complained. “Well, we were always in the public’s eye, so it must’ve just been a dramatic change not seeing us together in public for these past two months.” “Is it a crime to take a break?” I asked annoyed. “You know you shouldn’t be stressing yourself out with this, right? They’re just articles filled with some false info.” “Easy for you to say.” “You’re going to keep on with this, aren’t you?” “I mean.. I know I shouldn’t, but it’s just so annoying! It’s frustrating!” I grumbled and frowned. “Then let everyone know that you’re fine. We’re fine.” “Ah! Right!” I smiled happily as I logged onto my twitter. “Wait… Well… Whatever I do write, it’ll be in an article tomorrow……. Aiyo….. Ah!!!! Let’s take a photo, oppa!” I urged him as I got the iPad’s camera ready. “I don’t give out photos easily.” “Playing hard to get, I see.” “No, just speaking the truth. I don’t give out photos personally to anybody.” “Fine.” I mumbled as I took a quick photo of myself.

 

I finally remembered about the photos we randomly took while we were out and about a few months back. I went upstairs and scanned through all the photos that were in our camera. I chose the best one and tweeted it with a message. By the time I was done, I was out of breath and exhausted. Sunggyu and the twins were still downstairs. I slowly made my way back downstairs and headed straight for the kitchen to make dinner. We all sat down and ate together, then we all got ready for bed. I was out of energy to do anything, so I made myself comfortable in bed first. Sunggyu kissed the twins goodnight and then came to bed. “Definitely the last kid.” I mumbled to Sunggyu. “Why?” “I can’t be doing this anymore. It’s a lot tougher than it was with the twins.” “We’ll see.” “Aiya. You….. Three kids are enough.” “We started early, but ending early?” “Kim Sung Gyu.” I spoke firmly. “We’ll talk about in the long run.” “I’m only agreeing because I’m exhausted.” “You worry me a lot, Haru.” “I know. I’m sorry.” “What’d you write on you SNS?” "Yǒu yuán qiānlǐ lái xiānghui.” “Huh?” “We have the destiny to meet across a thousand miles.” I replied in English. “I’m glad our kids aren’t fluent in multiple languages as you are.” Sunggyu joked. “Ehh.. That’s not funny.” “Never intended for it to be funny.” “I’m going to sleep before you annoy the rest of me.” I mumbled as I placed myself in fetal position. Sunggyu always had these ways to annoy me, well, irritate me. I just didn’t enjoy them.