Chapter 2

[SEQUEL]: Is This It

HARU’S POV: 

 

Ever since the announcement of my pregnancy to the public, I’ve stayed inside the house practically every single day. I’ve hidden myself from the public’s eye and it’s not because I want to, but it’s because I have no other choice. I’m a weakling when it comes down to pregnancy. The twins’ pregnancy took its toll on me, and this one was the same, except it was way worse. I became tired easily, my morning sickness was awful, and I just wasn’t in the best of shape to be doing anything, let alone go out in public. Our family days out in the park, and out in the public’s view came to a halt when finding out about my pregnancy. When the twins were home, they’d tried to keep me entertained to make me forget about the pregnancy cons, but it never lasted. These first two months have made me feel like a walking zombie. It’s always the first trimester that gets the best out of me. Hoodies and sweats became my best friend. I felt like a person who was in major depression mode, but it wasn’t anything like that. I just felt so out of everything, but I’d try everyday to get things done and taken care of. Sunggyu was the loving husband and he was there for support, but he too had things he had to do. Though only a phone call, text message away, I just didn’t want to bug him. I don’t enjoy relying on people, speaking of which…. I have an appointment with SM entertainment today.

 

 

I sighed at the thought of being in the public’s eye, but work calls. I got all dolled up and made my way there. There were a few fans outside waiting for their idols, most of which were EXO fans, as they had shirts with the member’s picture on it, and well… It just wasn’t what I needed. Of course, going into the building without running into them was kind of unheard of. “Wait… Aren’t you Infinite oppa Kim Sunggyu’s wife?” One of them asked. I nodded my head and called SM to open the door. It went from good, to crazy photo time within seconds. I was wearing a light colored loose top along with a blazer, dark blue jeans, and flats, so it was a good thing I wasn’t wearing anything too tight and revealing as my stomach was slowly starting to show. I finally entered the building and went straight up to meet Lee Soo Man. We only talked about business. Most and foremost was that he wanted to hire me to be the fashion stylist for his group, EXO.